The New 52 Captain Atom/Crono Mota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I hope for the sake of this, that those that chooses to debate have at least read some of Captain Atom.

So lets say that Captain Atom took a stroll down into the time stream, meet his other 3 future selves, and there evil self, the energy Crono Mota.

With one goal, to obliterate the world, and that world is the Marvel verse.

First, they take on Marvel Earth. Can anyone in the Marvel Earth stop them. Good guys only.

#2- Bad guys only.

#3 Thanos

#4 Zeus and Odin

#5 Hungry Galalctus with all of his Heralds

#6 Regular Galactus

Also, remember that all the Captain Atom are essentially one in the same, with the same mastery over there powers. Where as Crono Mota is nothing ut an energy cloud version of Atom. Also, all of them has access to the time stream.

JakeTheBank
Stops at 1.

Franklin(s), Scarlet Witch, Legion, prep gods such as Richards, Pym, Stark, Iron Fist, etc.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah, either Franklins or Iron Fist run a molestation ring on them.

Prep-Man
Too early to tell.

JakeTheBank
How is it too early to tell?

Prep-Man
Cause he doesn't have many feats? He absorbed everyone and hasn't done much.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cause he doesn't have many feats? He absorbed everyone and hasn't done much. He's been in about as much issues as Adult Frank...

Gecko4lif
Am missing the iron fist jokes.

Something happen recently?

Sr J-Bieb
Jokes?

Gecko4lif
Last time I checked captain adam would run a train on iron fist no lube shane diesal style.

what changed

CosmicComet
Nothing changed.

Iron Fist is as much of a meme here as Doom. At least with a few.

Gecko4lif
Ah I see.

Prep-Man
CA just absorbed all the versions and barely has one appearance. Going by the solitcs, he will be the most powerful being on DCnU earth. Too early.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Prep-Man
CA just absorbed all the versions and barely has one appearance. Going by the solitcs, he will be the most powerful being on DCnU earth. Too early. Do you think that's going to equal the power required to punch Celestials heads to pieces?

JakeTheBank
Captain Atom has plenty of appearances to know where he stands power level wise on his own; part of the benefits of being in a self titled ongoing series.

Fact of the matter is, he and his pals gets stopped hard at #1.

quab
I believe Captain Atom might have a chance. I just need to get caught up with his issues at the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.