Colossusnant vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Fight takes place at the beach, 100 feet away (not that it matters). No prep, fight till the death.

pym-ftw
The Russian eventually

8swords
lets say that colossus tries to hit flash. . Then figures out that hes too fast for him. . then he just charges at him. . well im stuck. .

Eternal stalemate. . laughing out loud

pym-ftw
^Flash needs food, and sleep

DarkSaint85
BFR into the Speed Force?

pym-ftw
Fight till death eliminates bfr

nwg202
if it wasn't to the death i'd go with flash. is this wally?

Not sure you can kill Colossus without somehow canceling his connection to Cyttorak.

DarkSaint85
Oh.

Barry Allen Flashpoint style trickery is the only way the Flash could win then, because otherwise eventually Colossus wins.

h1a8
The IMP should do the trick, after all Colossus was shown to be hurt by Kuurth and thus proving he doesn't have the full power of Classic Juggs.

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^Flash needs food, and sleep in Rebirth Barry was running for quite some time in the speedforce only being sustained by it. Constantly running no food, no sleep, no rest. There was no need for it. Eternal stalemate imo

Estacado
Originally posted by h1a8
The IMP should do the trick, after all Colossus was shown to be hurt by Kuurth and thus proving he doesn't have the full power of Classic Juggs.
Kuurth was magic Flash isn't..also it's not like he was going to lose that fight.

Inhuman
God flash is above cyttorak.
Spite.

JakeTheBank
Piotr lives as long as Flash allows it.

Estacado
Oh forgot that Flash has the heat touch...

society619
First off this is Colossusnant vs Regular Flash, secondly I don't see how Flash can hurt him. Juggs CANNOT be harmed. His strength rivals Thor's and is limitless, his skin is can't be broken and he doesn't feel pain. Juggs doesn't get tried. He doesn't have to breath or sleep and last but not least, he is immortal. Flash is faster yes but outside of Flash's "one punch" Juggs outclasses him in everyway...and this is Colossusnaut we are talking about. Flash will go dead tired trying to keep Colossusnaut down and then what do you think will happen?

Blight
Flash will karate kick him. End of fight.

JakeTheBank
Flash warps into the Crimson Cosmos and beats the shit out of Cytorrak for the lulz.

Inhuman
Originally posted by society619
First off this is Colossusnant vs Regular Flash, secondly I don't see how Flash can hurt him. Juggs CANNOT be harmed. His strength rivals Thor's and is limitless, his skin is can't be broken and he doesn't feel pain. Juggs doesn't get tried. He doesn't have to breath or sleep and last but not least, he is immortal. Flash is faster yes but outside of Flash's "one punch" Juggs outclasses him in everyway...and this is Colossusnaut we are talking about. Flash will go dead tired trying to keep Colossusnaut down and then what do you think will happen?

I don't think you understand the creature that is God Flash.
He turns Colsossusnaut into a frog with some type of vibration and kinetic force shit and rearranging his molecules. Then he steals his speed and turns him into a statue, while delivering an infinite mass punch with his right and a heat touch with his left that would make the living tribunals anus disintegrate.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Flash warps into the Crimson Cosmos and beats the shit out of Cytorrak for the lulz.

This as well.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by society619
First off this is Colossusnant vs Regular Flash, secondly I don't see how Flash can hurt him. Juggs CANNOT be harmed.

This is the no-limits fallacy at work. Are you claiming Odin, Rune King Thor, Arishem, Tiamut, Exitar, Eternity, the Living Tribunal, TOAA etc. could not harm the Juggernaut? This idea that he cannot be harmed is just plain silly and needs to die.

Damborgson
Colossus charges Flash then KO's himself when he misses.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This is the no-limits fallacy at work. Are you claiming Odin, Rune King Thor, Arishem, Tiamut, Exitar, Eternity, the Living Tribunal, TOAA etc. could not harm the Juggernaut? This idea that he cannot be harmed is just plain silly and needs to die. Why should it die? Its what the creater intended his power to be,not some made up fanboy crap.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Why should it die? Its what the creater intended his power to be,not some made up fanboy crap. Except when Kuurth was wrecking his shit.

quab
Flash is to fast to be hit by this Colossus-Juggarnaut hybrid. Eventually he'll be BFR'd or speedstolen.

Jynocidus
i don't think flash could steal Colossusnaut's speed

quab
Originally posted by Jynocidus
i don't think flash could steal Colossusnaut's speed

Any reason to believe why the Flash can't steal Colossusnaut's speed?

Jynocidus
yeah. it's a theory, though, so it might not hold up in court. since, you know, we haven't seen too much of Colossusnaut yet

but assuming he can call on the limitless power of Cytorrak, that's constant kinetic energy

quab
yeah. it's a theory, though, so it might not hold up in court. since, you know, we haven't seen too much of Colossusnaut yet

but assuming he can call on the limitless power of Cytorrak, that's constant kinetic energy

I believe that with the feats shown up so far, there is no reason to believe that the Flash cannot speed-steal Colossusnaut. Even if Cytorrak were to give him constant energy, it would still reach zero.

Think about it like multiplying: 2 x 0 = 0 , 100000 x 0 = 0, 100000000 x 0 = 0
In my opinion, this is like the Flash's speed-steal.

But I also agree with one fact of your opinion, I believe that we don't know enough information about Colossusnaut, and with his recent power-up he might be immune to this type of absorbing.

DarkSaint85

Can he, though?

There're probably good arguments, but don't forget Juggy didn't, for a time, and whilst Cytorrak seems very pleased with the latest Juggernaut, Piotr doesn't seem to tap into it as much.

Also, could he disable him by putting him in a whirlwind? maaaybe?

Jynocidus
BFR could work, i'm not against that. It's just for some reason I don't see Flash preventing all possible motion from someone who is theoretically unstoppable. He should always be able to start motion. He'd never get to that zero point, and per the OP he's not Colossus having to turn his powers on -- he's already Colossusnaut.

IMP may or may not work, it might not put him down permanently but just enough for a win

this is of course IMO

lol, if Colossusnaut had classic juggy feats, he'd probably walk through a whirlwind. i don't wanna take this out of proportion though

quab
BFR could work, i'm not against that. It's just for some reason I don't see Flash preventing all possible motion from someone who is theoretically unstoppable. He should always be able to start motion. He'd never get to that zero point, and per the OP he's not Colossus having to turn his powers on -- he's already Colossusnaut.

IMP may or may not work, it might not put him down permanently but just enough for a win

this is of course IMO

lol, if Colossusnaut had classic juggy feats, he'd probably walk through a whirlwind. i don't wanna take this out of proportion though

I respect your opinion, and definitely can understand why you believe that Colossusnaut cannot be speed-stolen from. But I guess it just depends on people's different views in how they believe motion or rather kinetic energy works.

I mean it is physically and theoretically impossible to stop something that is unstoppable (while moving), but my thinking is if Flash used his speed-steal before he started his charging. It seems possible, because Flash's brain works at faster speeds than many super-powered characters.

Jynocidus
I voted for Colossusnaut but i don't doubt that Flash could pull a few wins. I guess since it's to the death I gave Piotr the majority.

if it was anyone else, i wouldn't argue the speed steal thing but this is Cytorrak's avatar so i wouldn't be surprised if he has limitless potential energy to move while standing still. just breathing might be enough movement to maintain his powers, so i can't really decide on that note.

this is a good match though

DarkSaint85
People HAVE broken the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak before - I don't think C's power is limitless.

doubtless, however, someone is going to school me....

JakeTheBank
Cytorrak definitely does not have limitless power.

Jynocidus
who knows, they might kill each other lol

i used to have little speculations as to why Juggy would get stopped, or people were able to break free of the bands. Like...it may have depended on the skill of the caster at that time, or some other factor. Sometimes I would think if Juggy would max out his potential or something then he would really be unstoppable, but he jobbed sometimes so it is what it is

Jynocidus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cytorrak definitely does not have limitless power.

For some strange reason, I think he does. I read between the lines though, so don't take my word for it.

pym-ftw
Not limitless but he's definite above trivial heralds

Flash speed stealing should also follow a no limits fallacy right

:P

DarkSaint85
Well, Flash has absorbed the KE of Earth being pulled out of orbit before.

Juggernaut is only unstoppable once he starts moving.

So stop him moving, and he never gets the chance to build up momentum. Maybe. Am clutchign at straws. Does Cytorrak empower him to start in the first place? No idea.

SamZED
Jugs Power is magic based.Can Flash steal something like that?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
Jugs Power is magic based.Can Flash steal something like that?

No, not the unstoppability, I meant the KE from him. Some of the laws of physics (gravity, states of matter etc) still apply to him, so maybe he can steal it?

Of course, if Colossus wills it, he can't be speed stolen, I guess.

pym-ftw
Not sure its a will thing because I remember tripping Cain to be a viable option

Flashes best option would be to grant the big guy with more speed than he can handle

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Except when Kuurth was wrecking his shit. I said his creater intended him.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
People HAVE broken the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak before - I don't think C's power is limitless.

doubtless, however, someone is going to school me....

The power of the bands depends exactly on the skill, concentration and power of the user at hand.

It's not a constant level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.