Maxima vs...Rachel Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Classic versions

Random encounter

First to ko

Glorificus
Rachel.

celeyhyga17
Nice matchup. Nice...

Galan007
Seems like classic Rachel's higher feats would put her well above Max...

"Id"
What does he mean by classic? Phoenix II?

celeyhyga17
Hmm.. Hopefully she meant blue phoenix.. Classic as in Big G punker eats Max up..

leonidas
blue phoenix? you mean the one that had just a portion of the force? that would be a very good match up, but i'd go with max for a good majority. i place her close to glads in the physical department and her tp/tk is enough to counteract rachel's power powers.

excalibur rachel has some good and less than good feats. looking at her high end stuff she should be able to almost toy with max and win, but she was pretty inconsisetnt (as happens to an uber power placed on a team....). in a book it would be a lot closer than it should be imo. if she used her powers correctly without pis/cis she would likely crush max.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
blue phoenix? you mean the one that had just a portion of the force? that would be a very good match up, but i'd go with max for a good majority. i place her close to glads in the physical department and her tp/tk is enough to counteract rachel's power powers.

excalibur rachel has some good and less than good feats. looking at her high end stuff she should be able to almost toy with max and win, but she was pretty inconsisetnt (as happens to an uber power placed on a team....). in a book it would be a lot closer than it should be imo. if she used her powers correctly without pis/cis she would likely crush max.

Yes sir... I forget the name attached to that version.. It was like blue echo, blue shadow, wutevas.... Im prolly wrong on both...

stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Only a portion of the pf btw

TheGodKiller
I think Rachel could take this .

zopzop
Maxima CRUSHES her.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Maxima CRUSHES her.

Y

Zack Fair
Uber Rachel > Max > regular rach

StyleTime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=547485& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Rachel+Maxima%29+forumid%
3A77

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y
"Y" as in "Yes" you agree with me? Or "Y" as in "Why"?

If "Y" as in "Why", reason, "Classic" Rachel (PF or no) was a MORON.

Exhibit A) The Mastermind fiasco. This dude played her for a fool but that's not the reason why this is an example against her. With just the tiny portion of the PF she had, Mastermind tapped into her power and INSTANTLY became one with the universe! That moron, Rachel, NEVER ever displayed that kind of mastery of the PF portion she had within her.
I have scans if you want proof.

Exhibit B) The Necrom fiasco. Necrom had an even tinier portion of the PF than Rachel did (he couldn't even utilize it unless Rachel was using her PF power). Yet he outdid anything she ever has done with her PF portion. He telekineticly hurled the molten core of a planet at her (that must weigh hundreds of billions of tons), he threw moons at her, he ignited a gas giant into a star, he destroyed an entire solar system. I have scans if you want proof.

Exhibit C) The Days of Future Present fiasco. Alt Reality Franklin (the one from Rachel's timeline) travels back into the past and wrecks stuff. Long story short, ALL the shenanigans he was preforming was because of RACHEL'S power, he was tapping into it. Yet that MORON Rachel never did half the stuff he did in that arc with her power. Again I have scans if you want proof.

Maxima would annihilate Classic Rachel.

PillarofOsiris
Maxima wins

Prep-Man
I used to love Rachel, but even when she had the portion of the PF, she has had low feats. Like Thor one-shotting her. The Phoenix was supposed to protect her. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.