Arisem vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin in destroyer armor amd gungir
Thor in belt of strength, magic gauntlets and magic shield
Beta ray bill and skuttlebutt
Red norvell
Bor
Kelda
Freyja
Karnilla
Valkyrie
Idunn
Loki
The warriors 3
Hela
Sif
Heimdall
Balder with twilight sword
Thunderstrike
Magni
Hermod
Thalfi
Enchantress
Executioner
Gaea
Thor girl

All asgardians are amped by norn stones and wearing stellar armor from fight in mighty Thor (vs galactus)

Nihilist
Just stop making Big C like threads

PillarofOsiris
I wonder how much the norn stones would amp Odin or Gaea.

zopzop
Arishem wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Just stop making Big C like threads I never made threads like this. Ever. erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I never made threads like this. Ever. erm Lies laughing

Damborgson
I never made threads like this. Ever. erm You're right. you make threads about people trying to chew Thor's hammer.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Damborgson
You're right. you make threads about people trying to chew Thor's hammer. laughing out loud

guy222
Arishem

quab
Arishem wins.

TheGodKiller
Arishem .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Just stop making Big C like threads

I never made threads like this. Ever. erm

Originally posted by Damborgson
You're right. you make threads about people trying to chew Thor's hammer.

laughing

PillarofOsiris
I've been thinking about this thread, and it might not be as one-sided as people are making it out to be. Odin in the Destroyer armor is > skyfather level. Gaea is an elder goddess. This versio n of Thor is a trans. Bor is a high trans/ or low skyfather, dependingon your viewpoint. The Twilight Sword makes Balder a big threat. The degree that the norn stones would amp EVERYONE could be up for debate, as well as this stellar armor they are all wearing. Even without the norn stones and armor, there are also 7 high heralds. 3 or 4 powerful mages. This team would wreck Galactus IMO, and Arishem isn't THAT much more powerful, if at all, than Galactus.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I've been thinking about this thread, and it might not be as one-sided as people are making it out to be. Odin in the Destroyer armor is > skyfather level. Gaea is an elder goddess. This version of Thor is a trans. Bor is a high trans/ or low skyfather, dependingon your viewpoint. The Twilight Sword makes Balder a big threat. The degree that the norn stones would amp EVERYONE could be up for debate, as well as this stellar armor they are all wearing. Even without the norn stones and armor, there are also 7 high heralds. 3 or 4 powerful mages. This team would wreck Galactus IMO, and Arishem isn't THAT much more powerful, if at all, than Galactus.

IIRC , then Arishem already had the power to create a celestial conflagration in the Asgardian dimension(along with Olympus and Nirvana) , when the 3 skyfathers confronted him . If he had that kind of power , then I honestly don't see how the team can hope to win here .

The Destroyer that fought the 4th Host was stronger(although by how much I don't know) than the Destroyer in this thread , because it had the full power of Asgard in addition to the Odinforce .

The Norn stones weren't that much helpful against a Voided-out Sentry , so I doubt that they'll have any significant impact on a high tier Celestial like Arishem .

As far as Galactus goes , his power fluctuates wildly . Against a hungry Galactus , this team would definitely stomp , but against F4#600 Galactus , I doubt that the team would be able to overwhelm him .

And I doubt that the Twilight Sword will do sh!t , cuz Arishem already melted the Odinsword right after it went through his chest(and ended up exorcising the rhinegold curse in the process , something which Odin himself couldn't do) .

PillarofOsiris
Good point about the Destroyer, but the norn stones did allow Captain America to hurt the Void, so they should have a big effect on a guy like Red Norvell, BRB, and Thor with the belt, etc. You're probably right though, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

TheGodKiller
I don't think that the norn stones will give Norvell the kind of boost necessary to even register to a guy like Arishem , let alone hurt him .

There's a big difference between Sentry and Arishem btw .

PillarofOsiris
Granted. But there's a big difference between Cap and Void too. Norvell could be argued to be superior to Thor. If he has the stellar armor too, and a norn stone amp, theoretically he might at least be able to crack Arishem's armor. Normal BRB cracked Galactus's helmet, and a somewhat amped Thor cracked Exitar's dome. But yeah, I agree, he won't be doing much besides a distraction, unless maybe Loki can boast him somehow.

TheGodKiller
Thor's cracking Exitar's armor should be regarded as PIS , because in that exact storyline , Thor amped up Mjolnir with the magnetic core odf the planet they were standing on , and channeled all that energy into a powerful blast directed point blank at Arishem . Let alone cracking his armor , he couldn't budge Arishem .

And cracking his armor isn't really going to give them an advantage in this battle , seeing how he can easily regenerate .

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thor's cracking Exitar's armor should be regarded as PIS , because in that exact storyline , Thor amped up Mjolnir with the magnetic core odf the planet they were standing on , and channeled all that energy into a powerful blast directed point blank at Arishem . Let alone cracking his armor , he couldn't budge Arishem .

And cracking his armor isn't really going to give them an advantage in this battle , seeing how he can easily regenerate .

yeah you know, all this talk of Celestials having their armor cracked (most recently by Sue Richards AGAIN in FF 601 (or 602) I can't remember (though granted those weren't 616 Celestials))....time and again, I kind of see it like how Odin smashed Galactus's helmet. It just reforms very quickly afterwards.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
yeah you know, all this talk of Celestials having their armor cracked (most recently by Sue Richards AGAIN in FF 601 (or 602) I can't remember (though granted those weren't 616 Celestials))....time and again, I kind of see it like how Odin smashed Galactus's helmet. It just reforms very quickly afterwards.

Sue Richards cracking their armor is a plot-based weakness , which is going to stick around for a while . I believe that its still applicable to 616-Celestials as well(based on a reply Hickman gave in his Formspring page) .

I am sure that the team would be able to cause some sort of damage , but I doubt that it'll be anything more than a temporary setback for the Celestial .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.