Captain Britain vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
Simon BREAKS him. Simon 10/10.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
Simon BREAKS him. Simon 10/10. You mean the guy's who's stalemated Thor, knocked out Jamie "I play with quantum strings" Braddock, knocked Doom all the way around a planet/oid in Limbo, etc... loses 10/10 to Simon?

abhilegend
Cap.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You mean the guy's who's stalemated Thor, knocked out Jamie "I play with quantum strings" Braddock, knocked Doom all the way around a planet/oid in Limbo, etc... loses 10/10 to Simon?
Yes. Simon wins 10/10.

Sr J-Bieb
Yes. Simon wins 10/10. Why?

Damborgson
Blimey

pym-ftw
The British one

JakeTheBank
Simon's not winning 10/10 on Jamie.

zopzop
Why?
Simon's fought more impressive opponents and either won or held his own. Simon wins 10/10.

PS That Thor/Cap Britain fight sounds like BS. No one that's been one shotted by Juggernaut is holding his own vs Thor.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Simon's not winning 10/10 on Jamie.
Jamie? You mean Brian?

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Brian. My bad.

Sr J-Bieb
Simon's fought more impressive opponents and either won or held his own. Simon wins 10/10.

PS That Thor/Cap Britain fight sounds like BS. No one that's been one shotted by Juggernaut is holding his own vs Thor.

Jamie? You mean Brian? Brian's knocked Jamie out, knocked James Jaspers for a loop, knocked Doom with the Soul Sword all around a planet through his shield. Destroyed Fury once with a team, etc.
He also made Imp Man's Hulk cry with a punch.
Match that please.

Low feat means he can't have anything good. Logic.
Also, he wasn't one shotted by Jugs, he was knocked back a distance, but not out.

guy222
brian

zopzop
Brian's knocked Jamie out, knocked James Jaspers for a loop,
PIS

And?

Meaningless. Seriously. He was part of a team vs the Fury and who knows how strong IMP Man's creations are? What has IMP Man's hulk done to make you think he's as powerful as 616 Hulk.

He was knocked on his ass, dazed and confused. With ONE punch.

Endless Mike
IIRC Captain Britain is powered by his courage like Gladiator is powered by his confidence, so if he is feeling brave enough he can pull of some crazy feats. I say he wins.

Martian_mind
Simon takes him roughly from behind.

The Sorrow
Captain Britain ftw

rougeredmage
captain britain easily wins this... as i think he is more mentally stable compared to simon.

carver9
This fight can go any way. They are basically the same character in some sense. By the way, Cap wasn't knocked out by Jugs and Jugs caught him by surprise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.