Superman vs Captain America vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
No super soldier serum, gadgets, or alien powers. All three have been given Blue and Green Lantern Power Rings. Based on feats only who will win?

Silent Master
I think Cap has the best combo of skill/hope and will, so he should win.

Cogito
Skill doesn't matter. You give them two rings and they're not going the martial arts route.

Superman has the best combo of will/hope, IMO. None of them are particularly creative though.

Sixth_Winged
I'm gonna go with either captain or superman for this one. All 3 have monster willpower to the point it's hard to gauge who has a lead but batman seemed screwed when it comes to using hope. To me he just doesn't seem to really reek of optimism compared to the other two.

Mshinu
Supes is good. Cap is a lot better. Batman drops the rings and wins with two quick batkicks.

Silent Master

-Pr-
Is this pre reboot Superman? Because he would have an unfair advantage.

Post, no idea.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I'm gonna go with either captain or superman for this one. All 3 have monster willpower to the point it's hard to gauge who has a lead but batman seemed screwed when it comes to using hope. To me he just doesn't seem to really reek of optimism compared to the other two. I would actually pick Batman over Superman. His feats are much more impressive considering wharhe has accomplished without any powers.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I would actually pick Batman over Superman. His feats are much more impressive considering wharhe has accomplished without any powers.

While it may be true that his feats are much more impressive without any powers...oh wait ...come on man, of course he is. He's batman, that's his schtick so it really goes without saying.

However keep in mind, this battle has rings (not only factoring willpower alone) and batman would be in a horrible disadvantage should he forgo even just one of them.

-Pr-
Batman tried using the ring. It didn't go so well because he refused to let go of his parents death.

Superman, without powers, used a ring with almost casual ease.

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman tried using the ring. It didn't go so well because he refused to let go of his parents death.

Superman, without powers, used a ring with almost casual ease.

thumb up

Captain America inspires a planet. Superman inspires an entire universe throughout time (Superman Dynasty, LoSH, etc)

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

Captain America inspires a planet. Superman inspires an entire universe throughout time (Superman Dynasty, LoSH, etc) Captain America inspires LT

Colossus-Big C
Question.
Does black adam have more will than superman?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Question.
Does black adam have more will than superman?

Probably not. His will is pretty strong, though.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Captain America inspires LT

Superman saves people irl.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/VoicesFromKrypton/news/?a=24089

DarkSaint85
Nah.

Takes more will and self-control NOT to kill someone, than to just kill them. Supes has more willpower than BA in that respect.

As for this thread, Superman then Cap then Batman.

Although iffy, especially with BatGod from the JLA comics. His mere presence always gave the other leaguers hope, cos of his prep time and his planning. Especially with Kyle...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by -Pr-

Superman saves people irl.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/VoicesFromKrypton/news/?a=24089

Amazing.

Supes is the fkn best.

Odekahn
Supes>Cap>Bat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.