Arishem vs Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
How many skyfather level beings would it take to bring down Arishem IYO? Would this team be enough?:

Ahura Mazda, Ammon Ra, Anu, Baiame, Bor, Brahma, Buluku, The Dagda, Hodiak, Horus (skyfather version), Itzamna, Izanagi, Manitou, Nyambe, Odin, Osiris, Set, Shiva, The Serpent (Odin's brother at his peak in Fear itself), Surtur, Svarog, Tame, Tezcatlipoca, Ukko, Viracocha, Vishnu, Yu-Huang, Zeus

vs

Arishem

I realize a lot of these guys don't have a lot of feats, just assume the ones with no feats are approximately equal to Zeus.

TheGodKiller
PIS off , Arishem could possibly clear this , as his power is supposed to be "orders of magnitude" beyond that of a single CCU .
Since I put a skyfather at best only around CCU-level , therefore I don't see them clearing it .

Btw, the original Destroyer was already powered by a portion of each of the Skyfathers' power(before Odin put himself and all of Asgard into it) , so I think that too indicates that Arishem should be able to clear this .

PillarofOsiris
There are more skyfathers here than in that story though.

TheGodKiller
How many more are there to be precise ? Surtur , Bor , Cul and Seth are the only ones I recognize that aren't members of the Council of Godheads . Although there could be more , as I am not completely familiar with other mythologies and their skyfather level characters .

However , I still doubt they'll be enough to take him down . The CCU comparison is the key in this argument(apart from the Destroyer one) .
Edit: I presume you meant "Seth" and not "Set" as the latter is an elder god , not a skyfather .

PillarofOsiris
I think that's it, and Horus too I think wasn't, though I could be wrong on that.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Edit: I presume you meant "Seth" and not "Set" as the latter is an elder god , not a skyfather .

yeah

keiththegreat
Odin and Zeus together could take on Galactus. Galactus can beat basically any Celestial.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin and Zeus together could take on Galactus. Galactus can beat basically any Celestial.

Galactus who fought the rogue Celestials would wtf stomp Odin and Zeus...

keiththegreat
This is an insane number of skyfathers. They kill Arishem dead.

the Darkone
the sky fathers are dead, if Odin, Zeus and Vishnu the top 3 most powerful sky fathers couldn't even phase Arishem, the rest of the Sky Fathers are dead in the water.

Galactus well feed would rape Odin and Zeus!

Colossus-Big C
It depends on the writer.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
This is an insane number of skyfathers. They kill Arishem dead. gnats are gnats.

Slaanesh
Arishem stll win..they are all bug compare to him..

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
It depends on the writer.

You are aware that this could be used as a blanket answer to any comic fight, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.