Case usb, does not fit in motherboard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
Okay, so I just bought a new computer (part per part, and put together). I'm new to this, first computer I've put together, it works really great, just one thing, the case came with two usb plugs up front. I really want to have those working, for my camera and flashdrives etc, instead of going behind the computer every time I need to get a new song on my phone, or put photo's on my computer.

Anyway, the problem I have, the plugs for the usb on the case, do not match the plugs for the usb's on the motherboard. Is there an adapter, or something I can buy to fix this problem?

I've tried searching for this, I can't seem to get the internet to understand what I'm looking for.

menokokoro
Amended. It isn't that it's "The wrong kind" it's that the cable for the usb mount, is a dual plug, and what's on the motherboard is single. So I think I've answered my own question...again.

-Pr-
An adaptor should be easy enough to find. I'd look up the case manufacturer first, to see if you can find an adaptor.

menokokoro
I found out what I need. I was right the first time, the motherboards ports are made for 2.0 usb's, and the case has 3.0 usbs. I just need a card that has internal 3.0 usb's. Which I have already ordered. problem solved. Well, in 4-7 days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.