Odin vs Superman (not a fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Could Odin rip superman in half like void did to Ares? Superman doesn't fight back. Pre reboot supes.

Lord Feron
If he really wanted to yes.

Cogito
No.

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If he really wanted to yes. I would go with this.

D-Block
yep

Mshinu
Yes he could.

JakeTheBank
lol

janus77
Sure, why not?

abhilegend
No.

CosmicComet
I wouldn't count on it.

PillarofOsiris
Definitely not.

janus77
Odin should be capable of ripping a mid-herald in half, pretty easily.

ctsketch
sure, with no resistance from supes... Odin is pretty boss!

abhilegend
Yeah, odin would rip surfer and hulk in half.

janus77
Definitely not Hulk. Surfer maybe, but then Surfer wouldn't be affected by it at all.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
Definitely not Hulk. Surfer maybe, but then Surfer wouldn't be affected by it at all.
Superman is more durable than Hulk laughing

janus77
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman is more durable than Hulk? laughing
there, fixed smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman is more durable than Hulk laughing

So is the Surfer, you'd think a guy with a Surfer avi and sig would know that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Master
So is the Surfer, you'd think a guy with a Surfer avi and sig would know that.
Oh god laughing

TheGodKiller
Yes , w/o any resistance from Superman , Odin could definitely do something like that .

Same goes for Surfer and Hulk .

abhilegend
Superman is more durable than both surfer and hulk.

Silent Master
Fine, it'll just take Odin 3 seconds longer to rip Superman in half.

abhilegend
Nope.

Silent Master
Ok, 1.5 seconds longer.

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope.

Silent Master
You're right, Odin would have a far easier time ripping Superman in half.

PillarofOsiris
Odin should be capable of ripping a mid-herald in half, pretty easily.

Lol @ superman being a mid herald. Pick up some dc comics from before the re boot. Gotta love the dc ignorance on this site.

PillarofOsiris
When normal darts and bones pierce superman's skin I'll admit hulk is more durable.

TheGodKiller
Odin will still rip Superman in half .

roughrider
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If he really wanted to yes.

Yes.

Zack Fair
lol@hulk bias and supes being mid herald

Mshinu
What Thanos can do, Odin can do better.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/091/b/8/thanos_vs_superman_cc_by_bikemerc.jpg

Zack Fair
lol what a shitty drawing

Cogito
Does that even qualify as a skirt that Lois (presumably?) is wearing?

Dampyre
Wow, there are a lot of people on this site with some serious delusions regarding power-levels. Odin can rip Superman in half if he wanted to. It wouldn't be all that difficult.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
When normal darts and bones pierce superman's skin I'll admit hulk is more durable.

Show some normal darts piercing Hulk and let's not pretend like Superman haven't been stabbed before or scratched with claws.

Odin rips him by the way and Hulk and Surfer as well.

Damborgson
yeah Odin rips him

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Mshinu
What Thanos can do, Odin can do better.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/091/b/8/thanos_vs_superman_cc_by_bikemerc.jpg

Lois missed her brazilian wax appointment.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Show some normal darts piercing Hulk and let's not pretend like Superman haven't been stabbed before or scratched with claws.

Odin rips him by the way and Hulk and Surfer as well.

I'll give you credit for saying Hulk gets ripped in half (which he would). But Superman is far more durable than the Hulk. Odin would kick Superman's a** every which way, and maybe after pounding on him he could tear him in half, but a fresh full powered Superman won't happen IMO.

JakeTheBank
lol @ the idea that Odin could rip Surfer and Superman in half...but not Hulk.

I love KMC. smile

Estacado
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol @ the idea that Odin could rip Surfer and Superman in half...but not Hulk.

I love KMC. smile
anus can be worse than Carter.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'll give you credit for saying Hulk gets ripped in half (which he would). But Superman is far more durable than the Hulk. Odin would kick Superman's a** every which way, and maybe after pounding on him he could tear him in half, but a fresh full powered Superman won't happen IMO.

Superman isn't more durable and Superman is overated. There are too many people out there that is far more powerful and just as strong if not stronger for people on this forum to boost him the way they do.

Uriel005
no resistance no bracing nothing? Definitely Zeus tears him in half. then into quarters,

abhilegend
Superman isn't more durable and Superman is overated. There are too many people out there that is far more powerful and just as strong if not stronger for people on this forum to boost him the way they do.
laughing out loud

-Pr-

Superman is more durable; don't be obtuse.

janus77
Hulk is the only non-abstract I know of that has survived being at the origin point of a collapsing universe (Franklin's pocket universe)... I think he's somewhat more durable than Superman.

abhilegend
Hulk is the only non-abstract I know of that has survived being at the origin point of a collapsing universe (Franklin's pocket universe)... I think he's somewhat more durable than Superman.
Superman survived the destruction of the source wall.

keiththegreat

Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.