Phoenix 5 vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
zomfg

Cogito
Hell no.

TheGodKiller
Phoenix 5 .

deathlife
The P5.

Colossus-Big C
Pheonix

Mshinu
Emma makes Hulkie Boy wear the gimp suit.

Nihilist
WBH wins.

How many of the P5 punches actually cause massive shockwaves and damage eh!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
zomfg
Hulk stomps

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m66xlq1K4L1rn70r9o1_500.png

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH wins.

Even Savage Hulk could solos , cuz how many members of the P5 can actually destroy infinite dimensions with their punches , huh ? Happy Dance

Silent Master
WBH wins.

I can live with that, seeing as WBH would easily beat Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Silent Master
I can live with that, seeing as WBH would easily beat Thanos. i see youre too stupid to see sarcasm and are still a boring troll

Damborgson
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk stomps

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m66xlq1K4L1rn70r9o1_500.png laughing @ the pic

CosmicComet
5 skyfathers vs only one?

Hah.

Nihilist
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Hah. laughing out loud

Silent Master
i see youre too stupid to see sarcasm and are still a boring troll

You Thanos fans have no sense of humor.

Nihilist
You Thanos fans have no sense of humor. If you was funny then id laugh at you, but youre not youre just pathetic.

Silent Master
If you was funny then id laugh at you, but youre not youre just pathetic.

Your anger just proves that I was correct.

Nihilist
Your anger just proves that I was correct. Anger lol, you are know for being a boring troll doing the same thing over and over again by mentioning things not related to a thread.

Silent Master
Are you going to get back to the topic, or are you going to continue to vent your anger?

Nihilist
Are you going to get back to the topic, or are you going to continue to vent your anger? Topic! show me where Thanos is in this matchup seeing as you quoted me and mentioned him..il wait.

Diesldude

Hah. Why are you lowballing?? Wbh is clearly a high end multiversal abstract of strength and rage.

Silent Master
Back to the topic, seeing as WBH is strong/powerful enough to pwn Thanos, I think he'd have a decent chance of making this fight last a few minutes.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why are you lowballing?? Wbh is clearly a high end multiversal abstract of strength and rage. Now youre lowballing WBH

Dampyre
Hulk gets smashed. He's out of his league here.

mastagambit
Phoenix 5. Too much raw power here.

Mr.SunKing
Phoenix 5 wins imo, but calling them sky fathers???...i think not....

Sin I AM
Yea maybe Trans but sky? Phuck no

bluewaterrider
Hulk thunderclap for the win.

JakeTheBank
Ohh, boy!

Epic thread is epic.

Mindset
Hulk wins.

dmills
Oh man the foolery will be strong in this thread.

Mindset
Huc will heal, Huc will prevail.

pym-ftw
Emma mind rape solo

Followed by standard rape

Hmm if Emma sleeps with you while your passed out, is it rape

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Emma mind rape solo

Followed by standard rape

Hmm if Emma sleeps with you while your passed out, is it rape Idk, do you consider what I did to you rape?

psycho gundam
WBH wins.

How many of the P5 punches actually cause massive shockwaves and damage eh! good point

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Idk, do you consider what I did to you rape?

A jury of your peers would say no.

But then, they would all be rapists.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A jury of your peers would say no.

But then, they would all be rapists. thumb up

Naija boy
Stopped reading AVX right before the phoenix 5 appeared, whats their most impressive feat either individually or group wise?

DarkSaint85
Individually, Cyclops stopped a Mjolnir strike from Thor with his finger, and Namor no-sold a sneak charged Mjolnir strike from behind. Emma whupped Thor's ass after she reformed from a Mjolnir strike...yeah I'm detecting a pattern lol.

Namor also casually snapped Rulk's arm in two, Cyclops has made a Jean Grey construct out of moon dust, and Colossus has grown to the size of amassive castle. I'm sure there are other feats. but that's all I remember.

janus77
Originally posted by Naija boy
Stopped reading AVX right before the phoenix 5 appeared, whats their most impressive feat either individually or group wise?
They helped bring Sinister up in the world. They've helped to tarnish The Phoenix Force's reputation as some universal power, having each - apparently - obtained 1/5th of it and done f-all with it.

Phoeclops looks cool though. And it's always nice to see people own Thor (not quite as well as Hulk one-shotting him, but still).

janus77
If we accept the low durability showings of Phoemor, Phoelossus and even Phoerost, especially seeing as how a weak iteration of The Avengers took down Phoemor ... I'd say WBH would vape most of the F5.

The issue is with exactly how much of The Phoenix Force they have and whether or not it chooses to stay bonded with (and revive) them or just leaves for another host, like it did when Namor was beat down.

the ninjak
If WBH decimates one of the 5 the others get stronger.

Question is can WBH defeat all 5 in one go resulting in the Phoenix acting on it's own. Regardless Hulk would win.

But can he perform the feat of blasting the Earth apart with such ferocity that he KO's all of the Phoenix 5?

Naija boy
Eh did some digging and research after seeing some of the feats mentioned here. They are pretty impressive and I see that Thor has become somewhat of a punching bag nowadays.

Featwise WBH is considerably more impressive from what ive seen but if they truly do have the power of the phoenix force divided into five then they should win.

Estacado
Going by feats WBH.

DickBlazer
I seriously doubt we've seen the maximum potential of the Phoenix 5 abilities. Combined and all out they are too much for wbh IMO

mastagambit
Agree with most comments stating that if the Phoenix 5 go all out they can beat WBH.

Rao Kal El

Hah.

Is Carver still claiming that WBH is skyfather level? laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Hulk. They can regen all they want. They're simply going to get pawned over and over again.

Sundipped
facepalm
There is no way Hulk is winning this. Some of these posts are horrendus.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's the strongest one there is, though.

TheGodKiller
If Hulk really is set to take on the P4/5 in the coming issues(and I doubt that) , he better get the most humiliating beating(resulting in a degrading loss) of his life that can ever be conceived of .

Zack Fair
Too bad that won't happen.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Too bad that won't happen.
Maybe . Maybe not .

Estacado
Hulk whooping the p5 would be comedy gold....

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk whooping the p5 would be comedy gold....
Especially considering how Thor has been handled by at least 2 different members of the P5 .

Estacado
In Marvel's case you can never know....

Mindset
Hulk > Thor

So...

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Is Carver still claiming that WBH is skyfather level? laughing out loud

I think he believes he's an Abstract now.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Especially considering how Thor has been handled by at least 2 different members of the P5 .
Thor can't that means Hulk can't right?

WBH loses here though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.