Thanos Vs The Worthy & Pheonix 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

Damborgson
stop

PillarofOsiris
I was thinking Carver makes the dumbest threads, but then I saw this one, and remembered your other ones.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I was thinking Carver makes the dumbest threads, but then I saw this one, and remembered your other ones.

zopzop
This would actually be a crazy fight. I do think non Avatar of Death Thanos would go down, but he'd take a few down with him (I'm looking at you Worthy).

Colossus-Big C
I was thinking Carver makes the dumbest threads, but then I saw this one, and remembered your other ones. Since the vast majority of people think thanos can beat the worthy solo and the pheonix 5 solo. How is this not a match then?

carver9

Keep my name out of your mouth and look at your posts. You have no right to talk about anyone on this thread.

JakeTheBank
Jackethebank wins.

Colossus-Big C
can someone answer my question? i though this was a good match?

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can someone answer my question? i though this was a good match?
Originally posted by zopzop
This would actually be a crazy fight. I do think non Avatar of Death Thanos would go down, but he'd take a few down with him (I'm looking at you Worthy).
wink

The Sorrow
It's a great match up. Thanos > The Phoenix Force + half a dozen Thor's.

Estacado
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Since the vast majority of people think thanos can beat the worthy solo and the pheonix 5 solo. How is this not a match then?
How long did it take to come up with idea?

Lord Feron
They run a train on him.

h1a8
Kuurth solos

Colossus-Big C
Ok to make this fair. No kuurth, no absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.