Space Command - The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jonas Awlk
Heard about this, seems cool to me.

Disclaimer: I'm not involved with this production and have no personal stake, it just looked interesting to me and I think it has the potential to be a good flick (assuming it gets made) especially because it's being made outside the studio system. And the people involved seem to know what they're doing. Worth a looksee anyway.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/58936338/space-command

Ascendancy
I'm tempted to kick in money just so I can tag "Producer" on my resume =p

Patient_Leech
Hm... I'm a sucker for sci-fi like that, but I think they might be trying to do more than they can handle. Those excessive explosions in that trailer (for the other film) were a bit much. However, a lot of the effects did look surprisingly well done for a low-budget independent film.

Jonas Awlk
Dunno about the trailer, which of course is merely that. I liked the design elements and the pedigree of some of the participants. If nothing else I figure it's a good thing to support the little guys trying to get a foot in the door.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.