Dormammu vs. Phoenix Five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Who takes it?

WhiteWitchKing
Dormammu easily.

TheGodKiller
Dormammu .

CosmicComet
Dormammu beats the shitty ass Phoenix Force.

Let alone the poncy mutie pieces of shit ass bitches that are hosting portions of it.

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Let alone the poncy mutie pieces of shit ass bitches that are hosting portions of it. You're so angry. I'm bringing this up in the next mod review of you attitude.

CosmicComet
lol

zopzop
Too early to tell, let's see how this plays out. If the Lifeforce that empowered HoM Wanda really is the PF, Dormammu is sh|t out of luck and gets ragestomped.

JakeTheBank

Let alone the poncy mutie pieces of shit ass bitches that are hosting portions of it.

laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Too early to tell, let's see how this plays out. If the Lifeforce that empowered HoM Wanda really is the PF, Dormammu is sh|t out of luck and gets ragestomped.

Hasn't the PF(in its entirety) fought Dormammu , and won ? In that damn "What If ?" in which Logan became a vampire ?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Hasn't the PF(in its entirety) fought Dormammu , and won ? In that damn "What If ?" in which Logan became a vampire ?
Yup, but What Ifs are What Ifs, they don't have any bearing on their 616 counterparts. She wtfpwned him in like two panels too.

TheGodKiller
Yup, but What Ifs are What Ifs, they don't have any bearing on their 616 counterparts. She wtfpwned him in like two panels too.

Yeah I know . Not planning on using it as a possible argument in any future Dormammu-Phoenix battle threads . I merely wanted to confirm what happened on-panel in that confrontation .

Sundipped

thumb up
If this holds true, then a lot of beings (cosmic as well) would be sh!t outta luck. Not to mention Dormy's weakness, (the absence of fire) was exploited in the Hellcat mini. A higher power such as the PF should be able to take advantage of that.

LOL at all of these Phoenix 5 threads. All bad matchups in favor of the fab 5.
Now watch somebody go make another one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Id"
Lets see how the Fab Five handle a Celestial amped Sinister. abcmwahaha

Sundipped
Originally posted by "Id"

Even if they win decisively, you're still gonna have people discredit their power simply due to their dislike of the characters. I can clearly see it in all of these Phoenix 5 threads.

Estacado
Dormy.

Badabing
lol stick out tongue

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"

If they win , then I plan on making a "Franklin Richards and Galactus VS Phoenix Five" thread .

zopzop
If they win , then I plan on making a "Franklin Richards and Galactus VS Phoenix Five" thread .
IF, and that's a BIG IF, they win AND IF, another BIG IF, Sinister really has Pre-Ascension Tiamut's FULL power, sh|t just got real for the P5.

Keep in mind Tiamut humiliated Arishem, their leader and the mightiest of the Celestials (according to Thor 300) who didn't even flinch when three elite Skyfathers attacked him in unison.

But too many IFs. We'll see.

TheGodKiller
IF, and that's a BIG IF, they win AND IF, another BIG IF, Sinister really has Pre-Ascension Tiamut's FULL power, sh|t just got real for the P5.

Keep in mind Tiamut humiliated Arishem, their leader and the mightiest of the Celestials (according to Thor 300) who didn't even flinch when three elite Skyfathers attacked him in unison.

But too many IFs. We'll see.

I doubt that he has Tiamut's full power , not to mention that its not even likely that he's an adept at utilizing the powers of a Celestial .
Remember Ghaur ?

zopzop
I doubt that he has Tiamut's full power , not to mention that its not even likely that he's an adept at utilizing the powers of a Celestial .
Remember Ghaur ?
Ghaur was mindcontrolled though. Tiamut was using him to free himself. That's when the Uni-Mind struck and separated him from Tiamut's power.

TheGodKiller
Ghaur was mindcontrolled though. Tiamut was using him to free himself. That's when the Uni-Mind struck and separated him from Tiamut's power.

Yeah , but that was only after Ghaur managed to drink the Vial .

Btw , do you find it strange that Ghaur , while only in possession of Tiamut's soul/essence/power , was eventually taken over by the Celestial , while Sinister in possession of both body AND soul/power , remained in control ?

zopzop
Yeah , but that was only after Ghaur managed to drink the Vial .

Btw , do you find it strange that Ghaur , while only in possession of Tiamut's soul/essence/power , was eventually taken over by the Celestial , while Sinister in possession of both body AND soul/power , remained in control ?
Isn't Tiamut already Ascended and with the Fulcrum? I think Sinister just tapped in the the residual power in Tiamut's old form.

TheGodKiller
Isn't Tiamut already Ascended and with the Fulcrum? I think Sinister just tapped in the the residual power in Tiamut's old form.

He was supposed to be ascended , but that Uncanny X-Men arc completely sh@t all over continuity .

Once the Extinction team managed to reacquire Tiamut's head , Tiamut himself came back and told the Host to go away(a Host of Celestials had come to Earth to raze it , when they detected what Sinister had done) .

zopzop
He was supposed to be ascended , but that Uncanny X-Men arc completely sh@t all over continuity .

Once the Extinction team managed to reacquire Tiamut's head , Tiamut himself came back and told the Host to go away(a Host of Celestials had come to Earth to raze it , when they detected what Sinister had done) .
LOL what?! So they have the part where his body was raised and located in/near San Fran but they left out the part where he Ascended? It's like they kept half of the stuff that went down in those Eternals series but ignored the other? More Marvel stupidity on display. confused

TheGodKiller
LOL what?! So they have the part where his body was raised and located in/near San Fran but they left out the part where he Ascended? It's like they kept half of the stuff that went down in those Eternals series but ignored the other? More Marvel stupidity on display. confused

Well , that's Marvel for you . Ignoring continuity , making up random retcons , sh!tting over characterizations etc. etc.

Mshinu
The P5 have not shown they are bad enough to take down the likes of Dormy. Not yet anyway.

guy222
p5

tiamut leads the celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.