Gladiator vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
they are both fighting all out no holding back no bfr who wins.

abhilegend
Adam.

keiththegreat
Adam DESTROYS him

Colossus-Big C
Superman> Gladiator
Black adam =/> Superman

red sabre
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Superman> Gladiator
Black adam =/> Superman

Lol now i know for sure you are not colossus big c, the real colossus big c would say

Gladiator > superman
Black adam >>>>>> superman

-Pr-
Adam.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by red sabre
Lol now i know for sure you are not colossus big c, the real colossus big c would say

Gladiator > superman
Black adam >>>>>> superman Lol but ive recently just started actually reading superman comics.

-Pr-
Lol but ive recently just started actually reading superman comics.

...no expression

abhilegend
WTF

red sabre

Lol ok you are colossus big c because he is the only one who makes me laugh like that laughing laughing laughing

country1000
Black Adam would put up a good fight because hes above superman and CM, but he is no Supreme and he sure as hell cannot destroy a planet with his bare hands. Gladiator wins after he stops playing around with Adam.

Estacado
Adam.

red sabre
Adam Stomps

carver9
Gladiator STOMPS.

iceman24567
Adam wrecks him

h1a8
Gladiator doesn't have magical weakness so this is an advantage he has over Superman.

Now Superman is faster in combat, more experience fighter (knows MA and pressure points), and uses his powers more intelligently than Gladiator. This is why Superman>>>>>>Glads other than against magical opponents.

Also, a letting loose Superman is stronger and more durable than BA. Feats prove this.

Lastly, it seems Glads has improved strength wise. Going by current showings he may be able to beat BA for a majority. But going by history then BA would win a very slight majority. Let's not forget that even if we assume the two are equals in the physical dept. then Glads still has HV, freeze breath, etc. where BA doesn't have anything extra that will be useful in battle (He's just a flying brick).

So Glads wins.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by country1000
Black Adam would put up a good fight because hes above superman and CM, but he is no Supreme and he sure as hell cannot destroy a planet with his bare hands. Gladiator wins after he stops playing around with Adam.

laughing

This made me laugh really hard. But no, seriously, Black Adam stomps Gladiator HARD.

Harbinger
Teth wins. Kallark makes him work for it, but Adam's better.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Harbinger
Teth wins. Kallark makes him work for it, but Adam's better. Black adam would own kallark just as easy as he owns a holding back superman.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
laughing

This made me laugh really hard. But no, seriously, Black Adam stomps Gladiator HARD.
Glads might suck in comparison to Adam but unless his magic weakness is played up, this isn't anywhere close to being a hard stomp.

Damborgson
Adam

Colossus-Big C
This punch would kill gladiator

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=29cf6_bavssuperman2.jpg

http://forosdz.info/imgcache/65908.imgcache.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=55c0f_bavssuperman4.jpg#

Zack Fair
Adam.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by h1a8
Gladiator doesn't have magical weakness so this is an advantage he has over Superman.

Now Superman is faster in combat, more experience fighter (knows MA and pressure points), and uses his powers more intelligently than Gladiator. This is why Superman>>>>>>Glads other than against magical opponents.

Also, a letting loose Superman is stronger and more durable than BA. Feats prove this.

Lastly, it seems Glads has improved strength wise. Going by current showings he may be able to beat BA for a majority. But going by history then BA would win a very slight majority. Let's not forget that even if we assume the two are equals in the physical dept. then Glads still has HV, freeze breath, etc. where BA doesn't have anything extra that will be useful in battle (He's just a flying brick).

So Glads wins.

It's a matter of opinion that Superman has a faster combat speed. But, in the experience part of the equation Gladiator is hundreds if not a thousand years old... Superman came to the earth a baby in the 1950's.

In GREAT fights Gladiator 7/10 over Adam

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Tony Stark
It's a matter of opinion that Superman has a faster combat speed. But, in the experience part of the equation Gladiator is hundreds if not a thousand years old... Superman came to the earth a baby in the 1950's.

Except Superman fought in Asgard for THOUSANDS of years. And no, it's not a matter of opinion that Superman has better combat speed. Not at all.

carver9
Colossus big C has gone crazy.

carver9
Originally posted by Tony Stark

This.

JakeTheBank
WTF?

Superman came to Earth roughly in the 70s if you apply the sliding time scale to DC's continuity prior to Flashpoint. I highly doubt Kal or Bruce were older than their late 30s. I know for a fact that under Morrison, Bruce wasn't even 40 yet by the time of Batman R.I.P.

Concerning Superman's stint in DC Asgard, does that ever get brought up outside of when it first happened?

In any case, experience is good, but being around or doing something for longer (or simply being old) doesn't make you better automatically.

On topic, Black Adam wins.

tkitna
I dont know who would win. Its a toss up for me, but this is in no way a STOMP for either of them. It would be a long, drawn out fight.

ODG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WTF?

Superman came to Earth roughly in the 70s if you apply the sliding time scale to DC's continuity prior to Flashpoint. I highly doubt Kal or Bruce were older than their late 30s. I know for a fact that under Morrison, Bruce wasn't even 40 yet by the time of Batman R.I.P.

Concerning Superman's stint in DC Asgard, does that ever get brought up outside of when it first happened?

In any case, experience is good, but being around or doing something for longer (or simply being old) doesn't make you better automatically.

On topic, Black Adam wins. It got brought up in a Wonder Woman comic. But, yes, 1000 years is rather meaningless when the average Amazon, Asgardian, and Olympian have several times more years of warfare under their belts.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules has 10,000 years of fighting experience iirc

PillarofOsiris
And the experience of asgardians always shows with their standard roundhouse punches.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
And the experience of asgardians always shows with their standard roundhouse punches.

Okay.

Not sure how Superman having 1000 years of experience in Asgard means anything in the typical forum fight. That experience isn't brought up hardly at all in comics and Superman doesn't recollect that adventure hardly at all when dealing in situations where said experience would come in handy.

If anything, it just seems like a throwaway feat to counter other feats or statements of Character X having _____ years of experience or to claim that Superman does have a warrior background or something. He's already quite skilled for his tier.

ODG
Hercules has 10,000 years of fighting experience iirc I think it's been said to be 3,000 years? But yeah. At least with Hercules it shows. When depowered, he fought toe-to-toe with Elektra of all people.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ODG
I think it's been said to be 3,000 years? But yeah. At least with Hercules it shows. When depowered, he fought toe-to-toe with Elektra of all people. Ares son also went toe to toe with gorgon.

Olympions can be top tier martial artist if they want to be.

ODG
Forgot about him. And Ares took down Phobos. Heck, Medusa was also matching Wolverine, and then some, in a Wolverine/Hercules mini.

This all reminds me of an old martial artist tier topic where people were vehemently arguing that Hercules, Ares, etc. were all below Superman. facepalm

Zack Fair
Okay.

Not sure how Superman having 1000 years of experience in Asgard means anything in the typical forum fight. That experience isn't brought up hardly at all in comics and Superman doesn't recollect that adventure hardly at all when dealing in situations where said experience would come in handy.

If anything, it just seems like a throwaway feat to counter other feats or statements of Character X having _____ years of experience or to claim that Superman does have a warrior background or something. He's already quite skilled for his tier.

Same goes for Asgardians and their awesome skills, no?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Zack Fair

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ehli_CYsjZ8/TmAutYGoB4I/AAAAAAAAE5k/i3cYsEJu824/s1600/mighty%2Bthor%2B%25235.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2033820-thor_vs_ss_head_butt.jpg

they have real skill

h1a8
Glads
Better combat speed
Slightly better fighting ability
HV
Freeze Breath

BA
Useless Shazam lightning

How does BA win again?

Colossus-Big C
Glads
Better combat speed
Slightly better fighting ability
HV
Freeze Breath

BA
Useless Shazam lightning

How does BA win again? Shazam lightning that can give superman pause.

Anywayns

BA is stronger
BA is Faster( combat speeds)
Black Adam has more damage soak
Black Adam is Smarter etc
Ice and heat vision wont put adam down.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Of course.

Blanket statements of "blah blah blah has ____________ years of experience" means little, if anything, without the feats to justify it.

In Superman's case, it seems that his feat of fighting for thousands of years in DC Asgard is supposed to mean something when it's dropped half the time, either that he's just as much or close to as being a warrior as the likes of Thor or Hercules or Conan or something or that that stint actually gave him considerable experience fighting or something.

Superman's already skilled and he was both before and after that feat. It's cool that it happened, but it has no real relevance, positive or negative, on him at all, really.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ehli_CYsjZ8/TmAutYGoB4I/AAAAAAAAE5k/i3cYsEJu824/s1600/mighty%2Bthor%2B%25235.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2033820-thor_vs_ss_head_butt.jpg

they have real skill

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/SpazzySpizzy/Gifs/AndySambergandSethMeyersToucheGif.gif Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Of course.

Blanket statements of "blah blah blah has ____________ years of experience" means little, if anything, without the feats to justify it.

In Superman's case, it seems that his feat of fighting for thousands of years in DC Asgard is supposed to mean something when it's dropped half the time, either that he's just as much or close to as being a warrior as the likes of Thor or Hercules or Conan or something or that that stint actually gave him considerable experience fighting or something.

Superman's already skilled and he was both before and after that feat. It's cool that it happened, but it has no real relevance, positive or negative, on him at all, really.

Agreed. The whole "years of experience" angle is stupid without feats to back them up. Seems like a copout to me.

abhilegend
Featwise superman is already more skilled than thor.

country1000
Originally posted by abhilegend
Featwise superman is already more skilled than thor. No he is not.

Zack Fair
Superman is more skilled in the use of his powers IMO. He also knows pressure points and has taken combat lessons from Bats(has he not? Could be mistaking Bruce for someone else). Even though writers just tend to have him punch things out...same shit that happens to Thor with the hammer. Sigh.

ODG
they are both fighting all out no holding back no bfr who wins.

abhilegend
No he is not.
Yeah he is.

country1000
Yeah he is. Well, we already know your answer.

ColossusGrundy
Hmm.......

Black Adam........

Who has went toe to toe with Supes on more than one occasion (and looked great doing it)....... dominated Cap Marvel several times..... and is an all around badass, not really caring how he is perceived or whether or not he kills his opponent.

vs

Glads......

Whose best showings are usually followed by something such as Namor beating on him (the same Namor who just lost to the Thing). Who has an attitude about like a high-school bully....... useful until it gets rough.

Black Adam would beat him down, and instead of the "gloating while the opponent recovers" move that Glads would need to compete, Teth would keep beating on him till he stopped moving/breathing/whatever.

abhilegend
Well, we already know your answer.
Glad you agree.

-Pr-
Black adam would own kallark just as easy as he owns a holding back superman.

So not at all, then?

Seriously though, Adam wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
So not at all, then?

Seriously though, Adam wins. you've always had a dc bias Pr

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
you've always had a dc bias Pr

lol no.

I thought we'd been through this already?

or do you just have a really short memory?

h1a8
Of course.

I agree with you here. Experience means absolutely nothing. Feats mean everything. Someone with over a thousand years experience that can't beat Batman in h2h fighting is just a super slow learner or just didn't receive the proper training.

Starscream M
lol no.

I thought we'd been through this already?

or do you just have a really short memory? you always deny it...but your actions speak louder than your words imo

ColossusGrundy
I agree with you here. Experience means absolutely nothing. Feats mean everything. Someone with over a thousand years experience that can't beat Batman in h2h fighting is just a super slow learner or just didn't receive the proper training.

Well said.

-Pr-
you always deny it...but your actions speak louder than your words imo

Then you'd be wrong.

Starscream M
Then you'd be wrong. when's the last time you had a marvel sig?

-Pr-
when's the last time you had a marvel sig?

The last time I read a Marvel book I enjoyed.

I really, really hope you aren't basing this on sigs, though...

Starscream M
The last time I read a Marvel book I enjoyed.

I really, really hope you aren't basing this on sigs, though... no, not only that...but its part of my evidence though

in most close fights, you seem to instinctively go for the dc guy. just my take.

-Pr-
no, not only that...but its part of my evidence though

in most close fights, you seem to instinctively go for the dc guy. just my take.

lol "evidence" ...ok.

Not really. I go to the character I think will win. Company doesn't come in to it. If it did, I'd be more likely to go for the Marvel guy anyway.

ODG
no, not only that...but its part of my evidence though

in most close fights, you seem to instinctively go for the dc guy. just my take. You have a Starscream bias. It's clear as day. Filthy Decepticon-lover.

h1a8
Well I'm going with Glads here.
Strength is debatable here.

What's not debatable is the extra powers Glads has.
BA is just a flying brick.

iceman24567
when's the last time you had a marvel sig? lol trolling a mod priceless laughing

Tony Stark
This punch would kill gladiator

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=29cf6_bavssuperman2.jpg

http://forosdz.info/imgcache/65908.imgcache.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=55c0f_bavssuperman4.jpg#

UMMMM... No it wouldn't

red sabre
glads lost to any top tier he went up against, thor, hulk, black bolt, masterson, champion, got recently raped by the phoenix 5, also owned by canonball and of course by supreme, hell wolverine penetrated his arm and was taking him down, do you see wolverine doing that to black adam? Lol

black adam is a bad ass that kicks the shit out of top tiers and at worst he is stalemating guys like captain marvel and superman, black adam is the better fighter by far, more ruthless, stronger faster and overall better than gladiator, gladiator is nothing compared to adam and anyone who thinks the purple punching bag has a chance here is trolling.

carver9
glads lost to any top tier he went up against, thor, hulk, black bolt, masterson, champion, got recently raped by the phoenix 5, also owned by canonball and of course by supreme, hell wolverine penetrated his arm and was taking him down, do you see wolverine doing that to black adam? Lol

black adam is a bad ass that kicks the shit out of top tiers and at worst he is stalemating guys like captain marvel and superman, black adam is the better fighter by far, more ruthless, stronger faster and overall better than gladiator, gladiator is nothing compared to adam and anyone who thinks the purple punching bag has a chance here is trolling.

Let this been me saying stuff like this. confused

-Pr-

Cannonball got one lucky shot in. Lord knows i've used it as a joke in the past, but in any real fight, come on, Cannonball would get his shit pushed in.

Wolverine stabs everyone. Just like Superman can knock anyone on their ass. It happens in comics, and doesn't negate other feats.

Adam would win, yes, but it's not going to be some horrible rape-stomp.

Originally posted by carver9
Let this been me saying stuff like this. confused

Is that even english?

carver9
Lol.

red sabre
Cannonball got one lucky shot in. Lord knows i've used it as a joke in the past, but in any real fight, come on, Cannonball would get his shit pushed in.

Wolverine stabs everyone. Just like Superman can knock anyone on their ass. It happens in comics, and doesn't negate other feats.

Adam would win, yes, but it's not going to be some horrible rape-stomp.

how does it change the fact gladiator is taken out by any top tier he goes up against while black adam is only kicking ass?

wolverine stub everyone however they dismiss him very soon after, sentry took care of him easily, thor took care of him after, gladiator couldnt handle wolverine you see wolverine stuck in his shoulder for like several panels and gladiator cant do shit about it, gladiator eventually was already losing hight and falling down and wolverine was on top, gladiator got nice stats and everything but once he is fighting someone he gets owned, i dont care what people think if its PIS or not, if its because he isnt that important or not, i really dont care what i do care about is the fact everytime i see gladiator fight someone worth mentioning he gets his shit pushed in and therefor the guy will always be a B list fighter and always will be under guys like thor hulk surfer superman captain marvel black adam and you got my point.

-Pr-
how does it change the fact gladiator is taken out by any top tier he goes up against while black adam is only kicking ass?

wolverine stub everyone however they dismiss him very soon after, sentry took care of him easily, thor took care of him after, gladiator couldnt handle wolverine you see wolverine stuck in his shoulder for like several panels and gladiator cant do shit about it, gladiator eventually was already losing hight and falling down and wolverine was on top, gladiator got nice stats and everything but once he is fighting someone he gets owned, i dont care what people think if its PIS or not, if its because he isnt that important or not, i really dont care what i do care about is the fact everytime i see gladiator fight someone worth mentioning he gets his shit pushed in and therefor the guy will always be a B list fighter and always will be under guys like thor hulk surfer superman captain marvel black adam and you got my point.

What does that have to do with anything?

Wolverine has stabbed Thanos. He's cut Thor. Hulk. The list goes on. It's not admissable evidence of a weakness in durability.

Your point being what, exactly?

red sabre
What does that have to do with anything?

Wolverine has stabbed Thanos. He's cut Thor. Hulk. The list goes on. It's not admissable evidence of a weakness in durability.

Your point being what, exactly?

my point being the fact all the top tiers always taking gladiator out while black adam is owning butts and at the worst this is a stalemate vs guys such as superman and captain marvel, gladiator not only cant hang with that class of characters as we see in his fights but he is also getting beat up by guys the superman family would wreck such as hulk for example.

as i stated before i have no problem with wolverine being able to cut heralds, my point is that not only did wolverine penetrate his entire arm but also gladiator couldnt do anything to him, when wolverine cut heralds he gets dismissed like vs thor or vs sentry he didnt even had the chance to cut him, but once wolverine is cutting or penetrading someone he is dismissed by them, gladiator had wolverine stuck in his arm and couldnt dispatch of him, he couldnt take wolverine claws out and just beat the crap out of him and then throw him miles away, he couldnt do anything he basically was strugling with wolverine inside of him, hulk, namor, thor, sentry atc atc all were able to handle wolverine once stabed, gladiator couldnt handle him and thats my point.

-Pr-
my point being the fact all the top tiers always taking gladiator out while black adam is owning butts and at the worst this is a stalemate vs guys such as superman and captain marvel, gladiator not only cant hang with that class of characters as we see in his fights but he is also getting beat up by guys the superman family would wreck such as hulk for example.

as i stated before i have no problem with wolverine being able to cut heralds, my point is that not only did wolverine penetrate his entire arm but also gladiator couldnt do anything to him, when wolverine cut heralds he gets dismissed like vs thor or vs sentry he didnt even had the chance to cut him, but once wolverine is cutting or penetrading someone he is dismissed by them, gladiator had wolverine stuck in his arm and couldnt dispatch of him, he couldnt take wolverine claws out and just beat the crap out of him and then throw him miles away, he couldnt do anything he basically was strugling with wolverine inside of him, hulk, namor, thor, sentry atc atc all were able to handle wolverine once stabed, gladiator couldnt handle him and thats my point.

Gladiator might lose fights, but it's not he's getting completely wiped out by the competition.

So because he had a bad experience with Wolverine, he's suddenly less impressive? We go by averages, we don't pick and choose.

red sabre
Gladiator might lose fights, but it's not he's getting completely wiped out by the competition.

So because he had a bad experience with Wolverine, he's suddenly less impressive? We go by averages, we don't pick and choose.

if it was a toss up gladiator would win some, however he never wins against the top guys he always gets beat up and therefor he cant compete with them, dude seriously he gets wrecked by guys like hulk thor and black bolt all the time, thor is in superman's league and this is black adam we are talking about someone who at worst can match superman and at best is slightly above him, gladiator goes down to guys he is suppose to be faster than, if he is facing someone who not only is on those guys league or even above but also can match him in speed what do you think will happen? Pr i know that some people here dont read DC but you do, do you honestly think gladiator can take on black adam? come on man for real.

the wolverine point was just to show that high tiers such as thor hulk and sentry always dismiss him even if they are cut, hell namor and freakin ares did much better vs wolverine than glads did, i never said lets judge his overall portrayel by the wolverine fight, however the wolverine fight is another drop that contributes to the fact his ass is kickable when ever he fights someone worth mentioning.

carver9

Lol...this guy is hilarious.

red sabre
Lol...this guy is hilarious.

side barks just love them.

carver9
side barks just love them.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Saying that Gladiator losing to someone as weak as Hulk is a bad showing when overall, the same people you are arguing for has lost to people weaker than Hulk. There are so many flaws in your argument that its pointless responding to it. I give Pr mad props even taking the time responding to any of that...mad props.

red sabre
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Saying that Gladiator losing to someone as weak as Hulk is a bad showing when overall, the same people you are arguing for has lost to people weaker than Hulk. There are so many flaws in your argument that its pointless responding to it. I give Pr mad props even taking the time responding to any of that...mad props.

oh right, the good old tactic of if you cant beat the guy because his debate is too strong for you just try to bash his argument call him a troll and call his points stupid without backing up your own side, well at least you learned that after all those years on KMC i didnt actually expected you to learn how to debate properly but hey at least learn some cheap tactics.

in such a short post you already got flaws, i have never stated someone from that trio can take gladiator 1 vs 1, and if we discuss feats than namor has a much better winning record vs the top guys than gladiator, my point is gladiator going down to the top guys easier then a texas hitchhiker, those 3 each of them stood their ground vs top tiers , namor knocking out hulk, doing better than hercules in a fight, beating ironman, namor has the feats to suggest he is not that far behind gladiator, the thing went up against anyone you name and he held his own and gave a real warrior fight, colossus took out savage hulk, went toe 2 toe with gladiator until the fight was stopped by plot, all those 3 proved themselves and each of the 3 can easily give gladiator a fight on their own, the 3 of them combined will destroy gladiator as simple as it is because gladiator well... sucks at fighting, hell his freakin son has better feats laughing laughing

carver9
@red...

Like I've told you before, your type of argument can go "against" your characters as well. Let's not pretend like they don't have similar showings. I'm not wasting my time debating against your childish tactic. I will just watch you and Pr. Holla.

red sabre
@red...

Like I've told you before, your type of argument can go "against" your characters as well. Let's not pretend like they don't have similar showings. I'm not wasting my time debating against your childish tactic. I will just watch you and Pr. Holla.

ask satan if he got a car that i can borrow.

JayDaDon
Wolverine may have stabbed glads but it looked to have no effect. There was also the time glads stomped Logan off panel. I'd count that as a casual dismissal.

ODG

black adam is a bad ass that kicks the shit out of top tiers and at worst he is stalemating guys like captain marvel and superman, black adam is the better fighter by far, more ruthless, stronger faster and overall better than gladiator, gladiator is nothing compared to adam and anyone who thinks the purple punching bag has a chance here is trolling. Gladiator never fought Thor. I don't recall Gladiator ever losing to Black Bolt in a straight fight. The fight against Supreme isn't even canon. Wolverine stabbed Thanos, of all people. When he had the IG, of all artifacts. And Gladiator turned stumped a fierce mudhole in Wolverine in their other encounter.

Black Adam is a beast in combat. But Gladiator is a peer to him. He's got a chance and then some. Don't be so resentful that Gladiator's independent feats actually outshine Black Adam's.

-Pr-
if it was a toss up gladiator would win some, however he never wins against the top guys he always gets beat up and therefor he cant compete with them, dude seriously he gets wrecked by guys like hulk thor and black bolt all the time, thor is in superman's league and this is black adam we are talking about someone who at worst can match superman and at best is slightly above him, gladiator goes down to guys he is suppose to be faster than, if he is facing someone who not only is on those guys league or even above but also can match him in speed what do you think will happen? Pr i know that some people here dont read DC but you do, do you honestly think gladiator can take on black adam? come on man for real.

the wolverine point was just to show that high tiers such as thor hulk and sentry always dismiss him even if they are cut, hell namor and freakin ares did much better vs wolverine than glads did, i never said lets judge his overall portrayel by the wolverine fight, however the wolverine fight is another drop that contributes to the fact his ass is kickable when ever he fights someone worth mentioning.

What's your point? I already said Adam would win.

--

Guys, no personal stuff.

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Gladiator never fought Thor. I don't recall Gladiator ever losing to Black Bolt in a straight fight. The fight against Supreme isn't even canon. Wolverine stabbed Thanos, of all people. When he had the IG, of all artifacts. And Gladiator turned stumped a fierce mudhole in Wolverine in their other encounter.

Black Adam is a beast in combat. But Gladiator is a peer to him. He's got a chance and then some. Don't be so resentful that Gladiator's independent feats actually outshine Black Adam's.

they fought i posted scans of the fight.

gladiator got chocked by black bolt and needed help from his girl.

the fight against supreme shows how they would fight if it was canon, as i always said the storyline itself isnt canon but the fights are because they portray exactly how those characters would have fought if that storyline did happen just like with king thor and his storyline.

wolverine stabbed many people however got dismissed like with thor sentry namor atc atc, gladiator couldnt handle wolverine while wolverine is clawing him, even freakin ares did much better.

gladiator has a good deal of strength durability and speed but i see black adam having all those to a higher degree not to mention more skilled and ruthless.

h1a8
they fought i posted scans of the fight.

gladiator got chocked by black bolt and needed help from his girl.

the fight against supreme shows how they would fight if it was canon, as i always said the storyline itself isnt canon but the fights are because they portray exactly how those characters would have fought if that storyline did happen just like with king thor and his storyline.

wolverine stabbed many people however got dismissed like with thor sentry namor atc atc, gladiator couldnt handle wolverine while wolverine is clawing him, even freakin ares did much better.

gladiator has a good deal of strength durability and speed but i see black adam having all those to a higher degree not to mention more skilled and ruthless.

Gladiator is more skilled. And I doubt BA is stronger and more durable than Glads at his best. Hell BA has proven to be very weak against HV. Glads has HV in spades.

So again how would a flying brick beat someone who is a peer and has more powers?

red sabre
Gladiator is more skilled. And I doubt BA is stronger and more durable than Glads at his best. Hell BA has proven to be very weak against HV. Glads has HV in spades.

So again how would a flying brick beat someone who is a peer and has more powers?

based on what? how did you came to the conclusion gladiator is the better fighter? black adam always wrecking shit and beating the crap out of top tiers and even groups of them, gladiator is getting smashed in his fights overall and seem to always lose a slugfest, its really a no brainer who is the better fighter.

judging by feats black adam is both stronger and more durable than gladiator, so wait a second you want to tell me if character A was able to hurt gladiator with heat vision that means everybody can hurt him with a heat vision? the heat vision isnt universal and its not the same power output , the force of the heat vision changes depends on the person, superman has by far stronger heat vision than gladiator judging by heat vision feats.

what more powers? what are those more powers? you really wana tell me you give gladiator an edge just because he has an extra heat vision that never presented a real threat in the first place? what are his feats with the heat vision? who did he hurt or put down with his heat vision? black adam is stronger more durable got by farrrr more damage soak more ruthless and the better fighter, the only thing perhaps they can compare on is speed but thats it, black adam is a high herald leaning towards a trans while gladiator is a mid herald that gets his shit pushed in vs any high herald he goes up against.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

cdtm
Black Adam wins, with ease.

h1a8
based on what? how did you came to the conclusion gladiator is the better fighter? black adam always wrecking shit and beating the crap out of top tiers and even groups of them, gladiator is getting smashed in his fights overall and seem to always lose a slugfest, its really a no brainer who is the better fighter.

judging by feats black adam is both stronger and more durable than gladiator, so wait a second you want to tell me if character A was able to hurt gladiator with heat vision that means everybody can hurt him with a heat vision? the heat vision isnt universal and its not the same power output , the force of the heat vision changes depends on the person, superman has by far stronger heat vision than gladiator judging by heat vision feats.

what more powers? what are those more powers? you really wana tell me you give gladiator an edge just because he has an extra heat vision that never presented a real threat in the first place? what are his feats with the heat vision? who did he hurt or put down with his heat vision? black adam is stronger more durable got by farrrr more damage soak more ruthless and the better fighter, the only thing perhaps they can compare on is speed but thats it, black adam is a high herald leaning towards a trans while gladiator is a mid herald that gets his shit pushed in vs any high herald he goes up against.

Glads has low showings yes but that has nothing to do with him fighting at his best ability in this forum.

Fact one: Glads has displayed faster combat speed than BA
Fact two: Glads can seriously damage BA with HV. MM proved that BA is weak against it. Also Glads HV is hotter than the core of stars and have penetrated Hulk's chest to his heart organ. And if you believe in matching blasts shows being in the vicinity of someone's power (I don't) then Gladiator's HV has matched Tyrants output and PF Cyke's output.
Fact three: Currently Glads is shown to much more powerful than his average self. He went toe to toe with a being that blocked Thor's swings with a pinky.
Fact four: Glads has freeze breath that he can use to slow BA down to not only get more hits in but to be able to defend better against him.

LOL at BA being a high herald let alone a trans. He's just a flying brick who is very strong and durable. Anyone with HV or nice energy projection will uck him up.

Naija boy
Originally posted by ODG
Gladiator never fought Thor. I don't recall Gladiator ever losing to Black Bolt in a straight fight. The fight against Supreme isn't even canon. Wolverine stabbed Thanos, of all people. When he had the IG, of all artifacts. And Gladiator turned stumped a fierce mudhole in Wolverine in their other encounter.

This.

I actually have this with a slight edge to gladiator due to superior energy projection (HV in particular will be very effective as MM showed) with everything else across the board being pretty comparable. Gladiator is one of those characters whose rep suffers on here largely due to the voice of his loudest supporter as there is no way any fairminded person can look at this fight and proclaim he gets stomped or what have you. That is just straight silly

carver9

When did Gladiator lose to Cannonball? When he fought Hulk, his Kryptonite was on the battlefield. Champion had the power gem when he fought Gladiator and in that same fight, it was stated that Gladiator can crush black holes in his hands and wrest planets.

The Phoenix 5 is running through everyone and their grandmomma and Gladiator did better against them as a whole than what anyone minus Scarlet which has done.

I don't see these low showings that you are trying to cling to. Looking at Glads actual battles, he usually does good, if not, dominate.

Sasaraixx
Close fight, but I would go with Adam more often than not.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Close fight, but I would go with Adam more often than not.

Even when HV is proven to tear BA's arse up?

zeel

minus the WW3 ba getting hit by martian manhunters HV what other times has he proven weak against HV?

Colossus-Big C
Cap lifted infinit weight. Adam is his equal so he>gladiator

carver9

Nothing shown proving that the book weighs infinity. It's a magical item. If it was infinite in weight, nothing would be able to hold it. Captain Marvel did not lift infinite weight.

-Pr-

That's not how it works.

Nothing shown proving that the book weighs infinity. It's a magical item. If it was infinite in weight, nothing would be able to hold it. Captain Marvel did not lift infinite weight.

The book was stated as being infinite. As silly as the feat is, the book was still infinite. Undisputably.

iceman24567
Cap lifted infinit weight. Adam is his equal so he>gladiator laughing

abhilegend
Earth-5 captain marvel did that, not the regular cap.

Colossus-Big C
That's not how it works.

. I know, but thats the same argument people use to prove superman is stronger than "insert character here"

red sabre
Glads has low showings yes but that has nothing to do with him fighting at his best ability in this forum.

Fact one: Glads has displayed faster combat speed than BA
Fact two: Glads can seriously damage BA with HV. MM proved that BA is weak against it. Also Glads HV is hotter than the core of stars and have penetrated Hulk's chest to his heart organ. And if you believe in matching blasts shows being in the vicinity of someone's power (I don't) then Gladiator's HV has matched Tyrants output and PF Cyke's output.
Fact three: Currently Glads is shown to much more powerful than his average self. He went toe to toe with a being that blocked Thor's swings with a pinky.
Fact four: Glads has freeze breath that he can use to slow BA down to not only get more hits in but to be able to defend better against him.

LOL at BA being a high herald let alone a trans. He's just a flying brick who is very strong and durable. Anyone with HV or nice energy projection will uck him up.

there are low showings and then there is consistant showings, gladiator getting his ass kicked by top tiers is not low showings but consistant showings learn the difference.

no gladiator does not has a faster combat speed unless you can provide evidence to that, black adam fought a group of herals all with super human speed and beat them, show me gladiator doing anyhting like that.

just because martial manhunter was able to damage black adam with his heat vision does not mean he has some kind of weakness to heat vision and it does not mean gladiator can produce a heat vision at those levels martial manhunter can, its just as stupid as saying hulk beat gladiator with punches then anyone who use punches will beat his ass.

penetrating hulks chest is a lame feat since hulk is actually a soft guy, his healing factor is what keeps him on track and doesnt allow him to seriously get hurt however almost anything can hurt and cut hulk, freakin beast was making him bleed with his kicks, gladiator burning his chest is nothing impressive at all.

gladiator was able to match cyclops output before cyclops was tapping into the phoenix force and while he was trying to convince gladiator to join them, as soon as he refuced you could see cyclops easily overpowered him.

i dont recall gladiator matching tyrant at all i remember him getting his ass kicked as usually.

i didnt notice gladiator being more powerful, he still gets his ass kicked and recently he got raped to coma so whats the deal? your imagination? not working for me.

here is a newsflash, superman has a heat vision more powerful than gladiator's and he also has an ice breath, does it help him vs black adam? having more powers does not mean they will actually work against the opponnt or help, i actually laugh at you if you think an ice breath will stop someone like black adam or even slow him down, gladiator may have 1 chance to unleash the ice breath during the entire fight and i really doubt it will change anything at all, after that black adam will be in his face tearing down his face.

so you think black adam isnt a high herald? do we all agree superman is a high herald? whats the difference between superman and black adam? the face black adam doesnt have a heat vision? dude at this point your stupidity reach new levels seriously, black adam is on the same tier as both superman and captain marvel to say that thrio isnt high heralds is just being uneducated about DC comics, the way things are portrayed black adam is a slight notch above those 2 and therefor i said he is reaching the trans level, he went up against a group of heralds and kicking ass left and right, to even say he is below high herald already means you dont know anything.

so you actually think that if adding black adam a heat vision thats what gona make him high herald? unless you dont have a heat vision you just cant be? how dumb is that? and now you go further and say anyone with heat vision can beat him up? 1 word for you "superman".

Newjak
Black Adam wins 6-7/10 times

red sabre
by the way black adam has a control over lightning, so there you go now he isnt just a flying brick after all Lol the stupidity of H1

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
Black Adam wins 6-7/10 times
thumb up

carver9
by the way black adam has a control over lightning, so there you go now he isnt just a flying brick after all Lol the stupidity of H1

Outside of plot, please name the times Gladiator got destroyed and please don't type a bible while replying to this. Make is short and sweet.

red sabre
dude i mentioned all the times gladiator got his ass kicked just look back, you know what tell me who did gladiator ever beat that was on black adam levels.

the Darkone
I say stalemate!

carver9
@Red...

Then you are clearly ignoring Gladiator showings as a whole. Gladiator has never, NEVER lost a fight outside of plot. You should know this since you have been debating against the characters for days now. Let's look at his battles please.

Tyrant was a legit loss since Tyrant was clearly in a different tier but even then, Gladiator held his own and actually did better than any other Herald that was there. Gladiator matched Tyrants eye blast, withstood an eye blast from him and Tyrant had to pound on Gladiator whereas he one shotted everyone else.

Thor and Gladiator never fought. Thor NEVER met Gladiator...the REAL Gladiator, don't know why you keep using that fight as evidence when the mods even stated this isn't canon to Gladiator.

Masterson got his ass kicked by Gladiator ending with Gladiator standing over him. Dominated. Now here is the plot. Living lightning was flying by, over a defeated Masterson and M took control of living lightning and stunned Gladiator with a sneak attack which gave Masterson an opening. Before this plot, Masterson body was limp and on the ground damaged. Masterson even admitted he couldn't move.

Wonderman got punched through the core of a planet...non fight.

Nova got dominated and resorted to absorbing Gladiator heat vision sending it to him a hundred fold and that still didn't knock him out. Before this, Nova couldn't budge Gladiator..good absoprtion ft for Nova but Glads won that.

Gladiator fought the Nova members and stomped. He even one shots one of them that wad taking Nova Prime place.

Binary got stomped.

Vulcan got stomped

A pissed Rachel stalemated Glads but before this, she got one shotted twice.

The Fantastic four got stomped.

The elder defeated Gladiator but he was empowered by his entire race...millions or Aliens.

Cannonball got completely dominated and here goes the plot. During mid "getting his a** whipped" he gains a new power and absorbs Gladiator punch, a punch that was going to send him to the core of the sun and hit Gladiator with this same punch. It stuns Gladiator but he withstood the attack.

Hulk...first thing he fought one of the most powerful Hulks out there and to make matters worst, his kryptonite was on the battlefield. What a coincidence. PLOT. Hulk probably still would have won since again, this was one of the strongest Hulks ever and Hulk consistently dominate heralds.

Wolverine got completely thrashed by Glads and the scan that you put up is Wolverine stabbing a Gladiator that is fighting a fleeing Ironman. Before this, Gladiator was working the Avengers and again Wolverine hit him with a sneak attack. Also, didn't the writer state that Wolverine was only capable of piercing Glads due to his confidence waining during the events that was going on during those times (even though it was still a good showing for Logan).?

The Phoenix 5? Lol..one of them ran through the entire Avengers roster and Gladiator took on all 5 of them and held his own (some of the fight was done off panel). Hell, he flash koed Colossus. They literally had to repeatedly pound on him to take him out. Let's not forget that 1 of these characters have been walking through line up of hero's on more than one occasion. That was an amazing showing for Glads and you using it as some type of low ft is retarded, especially when these 5 are operating at trans+ levels.

Like I've stated, outside of plot, Gladiator usually dominates and doesn't have the low showings that you are trying to throw on him.

Glads win 7/10

iceman24567
Adam wins

-Pr-
This thread makes my head hurt...

carver9
This thread makes my head hurt...

Thats why I am.here.

ctsketch
Outside of plot, please name the times Gladiator got destroyed and please don't type a bible while replying to this. Make is short and sweet.

carter.... ALL comics have plots....

-Pr-
Thats why I am.here.

To make it worse?

carver9
To make it worse?

The coin...remember the coin.

carver9
Originally posted by ctsketch
carter.... ALL comics have plots....

Duuh, you are missing the point.

-Pr-
The coin...remember the coin.

You wish.

country1000
Gladiator 9/10.

Nibedicus
Isn't Gladiator vulnerable to magic? I kinda remember reading about that from a comic some time back.

h1a8
there are low showings and then there is consistant showings, gladiator getting his ass kicked by top tiers is not low showings but consistant showings learn the difference.

no gladiator does not has a faster combat speed unless you can provide evidence to that, black adam fought a group of herals all with super human speed and beat them, show me gladiator doing anyhting like that.

just because martial manhunter was able to damage black adam with his heat vision does not mean he has some kind of weakness to heat vision and it does not mean gladiator can produce a heat vision at those levels martial manhunter can, its just as stupid as saying hulk beat gladiator with punches then anyone who use punches will beat his ass.

penetrating hulks chest is a lame feat since hulk is actually a soft guy, his healing factor is what keeps him on track and doesnt allow him to seriously get hurt however almost anything can hurt and cut hulk, freakin beast was making him bleed with his kicks, gladiator burning his chest is nothing impressive at all.

gladiator was able to match cyclops output before cyclops was tapping into the phoenix force and while he was trying to convince gladiator to join them, as soon as he refuced you could see cyclops easily overpowered him.

i dont recall gladiator matching tyrant at all i remember him getting his ass kicked as usually.

i didnt notice gladiator being more powerful, he still gets his ass kicked and recently he got raped to coma so whats the deal? your imagination? not working for me.

here is a newsflash, superman has a heat vision more powerful than gladiator's and he also has an ice breath, does it help him vs black adam? having more powers does not mean they will actually work against the opponnt or help, i actually laugh at you if you think an ice breath will stop someone like black adam or even slow him down, gladiator may have 1 chance to unleash the ice breath during the entire fight and i really doubt it will change anything at all, after that black adam will be in his face tearing down his face.

so you think black adam isnt a high herald? do we all agree superman is a high herald? whats the difference between superman and black adam? the face black adam doesnt have a heat vision? dude at this point your stupidity reach new levels seriously, black adam is on the same tier as both superman and captain marvel to say that thrio isnt high heralds is just being uneducated about DC comics, the way things are portrayed black adam is a slight notch above those 2 and therefor i said he is reaching the trans level, he went up against a group of heralds and kicking ass left and right, to even say he is below high herald already means you dont know anything.

so you actually think that if adding black adam a heat vision thats what gona make him high herald? unless you dont have a heat vision you just cant be? how dumb is that? and now you go further and say anyone with heat vision can beat him up? 1 word for you "superman".

What are you talking about? Glads is shown to be superior or equal to most top tiers in comics. He has many wins over top tiers. Hell he has matched very powerful beings (above high herald level) multiple times like Tyrant and Cyke with PF. He's inconsistent yes but when he is at his best he is a force to be reckoned with. With that said, you still have no answer for the HV tactic.
You can't use his battles with other beings since those beings aren't weak to HV like BA is.

red sabre
What are you talking about? Glads is shown to be superior or equal to most top tiers in comics. He has many wins over top tiers. Hell he has matched very powerful beings (above high herald level) multiple times like Tyrant and Cyke with PF. He's inconsistent yes but when he is at his best he is a force to be reckoned with. With that said, you still have no answer for the HV tactic.
You can't use his battles with other beings since those beings aren't weak to HV like BA is.

now that a straight up lying, gladiator got the smackdown by any real top tier, masterson hulk thor black bolt supreme champion and the list goes on, he did not defeat anyone worth mentioning unlike black adam who actually beats the top dogs.

name me the wins gladiator has over top tiers such as silver surfer and thor.

he didnt match tyrant he got raped.

he didnt match the phoenix force cyclops, he was able to match him when cyclops wasnt tapping into the phoenix force and wanted gladiator to join them, when he refuced phoenix powered cyclops easily overpowered him as the rest of the phoenix 5.

the heat vision tactic is something superman has and to higher degree than gladiator and it still doesnt seem to do much for superman vs black adam, the heat vision might be a minor problem for adam but he will close the distance gap right away and start brutalizing gladiator with easy, there is no way gladiator survivng a full encouter with black adam.

prove black adam is weak to any kind of heat vision, just because characater A has some attack to some degree does not mean others have the same level, to be more clear its same thing as saying hulk beat the shit out of gladiator with his fists so gladiator has a weakness to fists, and therefor anyone that can punch will own him, thats how stupid your argument sounds.

carver9
When did Cyclops overpower Gladiator? Vice verse...Gladiator overpowered him.

When did a canon fight between Gladiator and Thor happen.?

When did Hulk defeat Gladiator without a plot?

When did Masterson defeat Gladiator without a plot?

Supreme isn't canon and that was a good showing for Glads if it was canon if anyone actually knew who Supreme was.

He did match Tyrant eye blast.

He did better against the Phoenix 5 than any other Herald has.

Red...you have to do better than this.

red sabre

Supreme isn't canon and that was a good showing for Glads if it was canon if anyone actually knew who Supreme was.

you could see that cyclops blast was overpowering gladiator and comming very close to him watch the scans again.

i already posted the scan its a future gladiator which means he cant be weaker than normal gladiator he is at least equel or better because after all thats his future self.

a plot? hulk was beating the living shit out of gladiator that wasnt a plot that was a massacre.

what plot? masterson beat the shit out of gladiator causing his friends to drag him away he was knocked the phuck out.

the storyline isnt canon however the fight with supreme portrayed how they fight would have been against those 2 if the storyline was canon, i always repeat myself saying that while some storyline isnt canon as the mainstream if the characters arent altered the fights are canon because its basically a portrayel of how the fight would go down between those 2, it was like the marvel vs DC crossover where the fans chose the victor i dont see the problem with supreme owning gladiator.

he did get raped by tyrant.

actually no he didnt, rulk and thing were putting a smackdown on phoenix force namor at first, thats still better than what gladiator did, all gladiator did was punch colossus and after getting overpowered by cyclops blast he jumped on him thats it.

thats the thing carver i dont have to do anything i just let the facts speak for themselves.

-Pr-

Nope.

red sabre

it was like the marvel vs DC crossover where the fans chose the victor .

i actually meant it wasnt like the crossover of marvel vs DC sorry for the spell error

pym-ftw
How is losing to tyrant bad? He's well above Adam

Glads 8/10
Glads non-flying brick powers win it for him

h1a8
now that a straight up lying, gladiator got the smackdown by any real top tier, masterson hulk thor black bolt supreme champion and the list goes on, he did not defeat anyone worth mentioning unlike black adam who actually beats the top dogs.

name me the wins gladiator has over top tiers such as silver surfer and thor.

he didnt match tyrant he got raped.

he didnt match the phoenix force cyclops, he was able to match him when cyclops wasnt tapping into the phoenix force and wanted gladiator to join them, when he refuced phoenix powered cyclops easily overpowered him as the rest of the phoenix 5.

the heat vision tactic is something superman has and to higher degree than gladiator and it still doesnt seem to do much for superman vs black adam, the heat vision might be a minor problem for adam but he will close the distance gap right away and start brutalizing gladiator with easy, there is no way gladiator survivng a full encouter with black adam.

prove black adam is weak to any kind of heat vision, just because characater A has some attack to some degree does not mean others have the same level, to be more clear its same thing as saying hulk beat the shit out of gladiator with his fists so gladiator has a weakness to fists, and therefor anyone that can punch will own him, thats how stupid your argument sounds.

Dude you just proved that you know nothing about Gladiator and his wins against top tiers as well as his isolated feats that trump anything that BA has done. Carver and some others already posted his wins against top tiers yet you even ignore that.

By feats and portrayal Glads HV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MM's HV. Read comics.

Glads fighting at his best will be in this forum fight. That means he will use his combat speed, freeze breath, and HV in the fight. Those would pose big problems for BA (especially the HV and freeze breath).

If you disregard current showings and disallow Glads HV and freeze breath while equalizing speed then it would be a slight majority to BA.

But in light of current events (Glads is much more powerful) and in light of HV and freeze breath and somewhat extra combat speed then it is clear that Glads wins the majority.

He did match Tyrant. What were the circumstances to how he got raped?
That's right Tyrant threw someone at him distracting him, allowing Tyrant to pounce handily. This is like getting cheapshotted.

carver9
@Red...

You are clearly lying though. You don't know what you are talking about either.

Masterson got DESTROYED by Gladiator. The PLOT is, while defeated, living lightning was flying near by. Masterson controlled living lightning and hit Gladiator in the BACK, a Glads that was standing over him laughing. When they were face to face, Masterson got merked. He snuck attack Gladiator and stunned him with living lightning, someone that isn't even part of his powerset....THEN he gained the advantage. He beat on a Gladiator.that was already koed from a sneak attack. Again, before this, Gladiator treated Masterson like he was fighting Jubilee. You are smarter than this Red.

As for the Thor fight, we don't know where Gladiator power was at since things happen daily in MU. Gladiator could have been hit by a power disrupter before facing Thor, don't know and it doesn't matter since the mod ruled it out. Don't complain to me because you enjoy using non canon fts to argue against Gladiator, go to the mods. Thor has never faced the real Gladiator and we don't use future incarnations to judge a fight.

Lol...Gladiator matched Tyrant eye blast. Tyrant had to literally pound on Gladiator to drop him whereas he one shotted other heralds.

Red...honestly, did you read any of Gladiator battles or are you looking at scans on the internet? During his fight with Hulk, it was shown ON PANEL that his kryptonite was weakening him during the battle. To make matters worse, Hulk then THROWS him in the stuff. PLOT. No telling how long this stuff was impacting Gladiator during this fight. People was in unbelief that Hulk was even capable of hurting Glads and that again happened because of Gladiator kryptonite. Read the books.

Rulk backed by an entire team got some licks on Namor...Gladiator took ok ALL 5 OF THEM and held his own until the end.

Uuuuummm, even during Cyclops powering up, he still didn't overpower Gladiator heat vision. You can argue that it was ABOUT to happen but it fully did not happen. Now look at everything Cyke optic blast has done. Gladiator stopping it with his heat vision, even while Cyclops powering up is a hellava ft.

You don't speak facts because you don't know what you are talking about.

abhilegend
Carver is lying again it seems.

carver9
Carver is lying again it seems.

Go find a Superman thread.

abhilegend
^That's your job.

starlitfan

i like Gladiator man... don't know why people hate on him on this page the way they do... i am sure most of them are Thor fans so i wonder how they feel about the beating he is taking?

carver9
Originally posted by starlitfan
i like Gladiator man... don't know why people hate on him on this page the way they do... i am sure most of them are Thor fans so i wonder how they feel about the beating he is taking?

I agree 100% with you. Majority of the time, its usually Thor and Superman fans.

JakeTheBank
There's nothing wrong with liking Gladiator at all.

It's when people try to act like he's dead equal to Thor or Superman, or even superior, is when he starts to get shit.

carver9

It's when people try to act like he's dead equal to Thor or Superman, or even superior, is when he starts to get shit.

He is superior. Get over it.

Igniz
Black Adam wins.

JakeTheBank
He is superior. Get over it.

He is not superior to either of them. Your fanboyism doesn't change that.

At absolute best, you could maybe argue that Gladiator's best makes him equal to Thor and Superman's average. But in a feat war against either character, he's going to lose.

Simply shouting "nuh uh" doesn't change that. Neither does holding onto his "planet busting" feat.

leonidas
Nope.

typically delusional. dear lord....

carver9

At absolute best, you could maybe argue that Gladiator's best makes him equal to Thor and Superman's average. But in a feat war against either character, he's going to lose.

Simply shouting "nuh uh" doesn't change that. Neither does holding onto his "planet busting" feat.

Busting a planet isn't the only thing. You are ignoring his fts entirely. Withstanding a blast point blank that was capable of shedding half a solar system. Containing this same blast with enough density that it created a star. Light speed reaction. Swimming in a GAS GIANT millions of miles without trouble. Stalemating Tyrants eye blast...moving planetary objects. He IS in their tier (I would say above)...and you ignoring this doesn't change anything.

Like I've said...get over it.

JakeTheBank
Busting a planet isn't the only thing. You are ignoring his fts entirely. Withstanding a blast point blank that was capable of shedding half a solar system. Containing this same blast with enough density that it created a star. Light speed reaction. Swimming in a GAS GIANT millions of miles without trouble. Stalemating Tyrants eye blast...moving planetary objects. He IS in their tier (I would say above)...and you ignoring this doesn't change anything.

Like I've said...get over it.

You act like those feats shit on everything Thor and Superman have ever done, which is ridiculous.

Do I really need to drop feats for both of them? Or do you honestly think Gladiator is beyond them?

Saying he's in their tier is one thing. Arguable, but not insane. Above it entirely?

Gimme some of the rocks you're smokin', please.

country1000

Simply shouting "nuh uh" doesn't change that. Neither does holding onto his "planet busting" feat. His planet busting feat has never been matched by superman or thor. Gladiator has not been around as long as supes or thor and rarely show up in a comic, thats why you run to your tired " feat war excuse ". Superman and thor DO NOT have the strength to destroy a planet with their fists, they have been around forever and have NEVER come close to being able to. Gladiator in his rare appearances HAS done it. For ALL of supes and thors best feats, you cannot for the life of you show either one destroying ANYTHING as large as a planet with their fists alone, thats why you cry and call that planet a " giant space rock " hoping you can fool people into believing it was as small as that moon that koed superman. Gladiator is superior, your constant hate does not change that.

JakeTheBank
His planet busting feat has never been matched by superman or thor. Gladiator has not been around as long as supes or thor and rarely show up in a comic, thats why you run to your tired " feat war excuse ". Superman and thor DO NOT have the strength to destroy a planet with their fists, they have been around forever and have NEVER come close to being able to. Gladiator in his rare appearances HAS done it. For ALL of supes and thors best feats, you cannot for the life of you show either one destroying ANYTHING as large as a planet with their fists alone, thats why you cry and call that planet a " giant space rock " hoping you can fool people into believing it was as small as that moon that koed superman. Gladiator is superior, your constant hate does not change that.

Who are you again?

country1000
Who are you again? a TROLL seeker.

JakeTheBank
a TROLL seeker.

I can help you out with that, actually.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=137960

country1000
I can help you out with that, actually.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=137960 Grow up dude. Really.

JakeTheBank
Grow up dude. Really.

I'm plenty grown. Benefits of eating Wheaties.

I just find it funny how if anyone disagrees with the notion of Gladiator being >= to the likes of Superman or Thor, you flip the hell out and then start crying foul about the "writers" making the heroes win...while conveniently forgetting the writers also make Gladiator as formidable as he is.

I do agree there's a troll here, though.

country1000
I'm plenty grown. Benefits of eating Wheaties.

I just find it funny how if anyone disagrees with the notion of Gladiator being >= to the likes of Superman or Thor, you flip the hell out and then start crying foul about the "writers" making the heroes win...while conveniently forgetting the writers also make Gladiator as formidable as he is.

I do agree there's a troll here, though. No, its you who come crying when someone says that gladiator is superior to superman or thor. EVEN IN HIS RESPECT THREAD. Who trolls respect threads?

JakeTheBank
No, its you who come crying when someone says that gladiator is superior to superman or thor. EVEN IN HIS RESPECT THREAD. Who trolls respect threads?

Not sure how this:

The first sentence is debatable.

The second is not true.

is trolling? Guess a respect thread in your eyes means you have to wank the character in general to the point where misleading claims and outright falsehoods are spread, huh? Hell, even in Thor threads, when someone says something like "Thor is stronger than Hulk" or "Thor should easily rape Superman", if I see it, I respond in kind.

If I really respected a character, I wouldn't try to place them on a level where they shouldn't be and accept them for who they are. Gladiator being as powerful and formidable as Superman is extremely debatable. Gladiator being more powerful than him period is not.

-Pr-

thumb up

====

country1000, stop with the personal attacks please.

carver9
You act like those feats shit on everything Thor and Superman have ever done, which is ridiculous.

Do I really need to drop feats for both of them? Or do you honestly think Gladiator is beyond them?

Saying he's in their tier is one thing. Arguable, but not insane. Above it entirely?

Gimme some of the rocks you're smokin', please.

Who said anything about above? These fts CLEARLY puts him in their tier and this doesn't include him ripping black holes with his bare hands or splitting moons with a punch. Like I've said...get over the hate.

-Pr-
Who said anything about above? These fts CLEARLY puts him in their tier and this doesn't include him ripping black holes with his bare hands or splitting moons with a punch. Like I've said...get over the hate.

It's not hate if it's the truth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>