Team Kuurth vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Kuurth
Void
Thanos
Worldbreaker Hulk
Gladiator

vs

Spirit Walker
Superman
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Orion

DC Characters are pre-reboot

JakeTheBank
Do you mean Saint Walker, the Blue Lantern?

Leaning towards Team 1.

Adam Grimes
Bump

wxyz
Hulk solos.

Sin I AM
Isn't Prime too op for this group

GenghisJuan
Yeah. Although less so without recent feats and this thread says pre reboot, but even then, yeah.

Adam Grimes
Prime has never been rebooted, my friend.

GenghisJuan
Yeah, but I interpreted that as only feats pre-reboot in general.

Like, Darkseid didn't change from Pre-Crisis to Post, but you can still make it only Post-Crisis feats.

carver9
Team 1. Hulk is too much.

h1a8
Not if he gets thrown into space right away. Plus Superman's strength feats puts him comfortably above WBH.

xJLxKing
Prime solos

Diesldude
Superman Solos

deft
Originally posted by wxyz
Hulk solos.

Sin I AM
i love marvel but they just dont have the high end feats to compete, except thanos

GalacticStorm
Team Superman

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1. Hulk is too much.

DarkSaint85
GS, end these fools

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
GS, end these fools

Sin I Ams got this.

Their post pretty much mirrors my thinking.

If people start aggressively peddling oppositional nonsense in an Abhi-like manner then as you saw in that IG thread thats when I'm ready to stomp wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you mean Saint Walker, the Blue Lantern?

Leaning towards Team 1.

I miss JakeTheBank sad

abhilegend
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sin I Ams got this.

If people start aggressively peddling oppositional nonsense in an Abhi-like manner then as you saw in that IG thread thats when I'm ready to stomp wink
2nd sign of getting your soul devoured by me (1st is sending me PMs to abuse me) is to mention me in random threads.

Don't worry, I'll devour your soul whole.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sin I Ams got this.

True, they won't dare to actually go up against you. It's why the forum is dying - posters like Carver, deft,wxyz and Hulkster are perfectly happy to try and troll others, but when an actual knowledgeable poster like yourself posts, they scurry away like cowards.

wxyz
Excuse me?

DarkSaint85
Excused thumb up

Adam Grimes
Reported.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True, they won't dare to actually go up against you. It's why the forum is dying - posters like Carver, deft,wxyz and Hulkster are perfectly happy to try and troll others, but when an actual knowledgeable poster like yourself posts, they scurry away like cowards.
Knowledgeable? LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.