Aquaman vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Can the lame ass homosexual DC rip off of Subby take out Omega Red?

No Tp for that gay ass blonde rip off.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Pr warn you several times about your language....

And Aquaman wins.

8swords
aquaman easily,

BTW, ban alert.. big grin

Inhuman
Originally posted by majid86

No Tp for that gay ass blonde rip off.

I like the cut of your jib

StiltmanFTW
Rossovich easily.

majid86
AquaGayman sucks ass.

How can anyone in their right mind be a fan of AquaGayman?

majid86
Originally posted by Inhuman
I like the cut of your jib

lol

Estacado
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1187/81511145.jpg

KingD19
Red wins.

srankmissingnin
OR, via effortless stompage.

Estacado
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
OR, via effortless stompage.
So in which book did Arkady return?

KingD19
He's still technically dead, as Logan fought him in Hell.

But the Omega Clan is a group of people based around his powers, and one is called Omega Red and looks just like him, but a lot slimmer and has his tendrils.

Estacado
Ohhh...issue number?

SquallX
AquaGayman sucks ass.

How is he gay? He's just like every other Superheroes. Also Aqua stomps.

KingD19
Originally posted by Estacado
Ohhh...issue number?

Don't know the exact issue number, but I know they're in X-Force.

KingD19
Originally posted by SquallX
How is he gay? He's just like every other Superheroes. Also Aqua stomps.

No telepathy and he stomps? He stomps the guy whose in his strength range starting out and can get stronger the longer the match goes on, while making Aquaman weaker? He stomps the guy who can drain him of his life force until he dies? Gotcha.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
No telepathy and he stomps? He stomps the guy whose in his strength range starting out and can get stronger the longer the match goes on, while making Aquaman weaker? He stomps the guy who can drain him of his life force until he dies? Gotcha.

Aqua an still fought powerful beings.

The Millenium Giant I believe, Tiamat, White Martian, and a prehistoric Shark. Yes he had his TP for those fight, but he still held his own against those beings.

So don't just underestimate him because you don't like the character, hell I hate Aquaman, but I won't deny his feats.

KingD19
I have nothing against Aquaman, I'm just saying that Red has an incredibly difficult power set to overcome. Because he can like I said, drain Aquaman with his tendrils until he dies. He's durable enough with his armor in conjunction with his healing factor to take anything AM throws at him, and his own strength will skyrocket as the fight goes on and he drains him, while Aquaman will get weaker because of his death spores.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SquallX
Aqua an still fought powerful beings.

The Millenium Giant I believe, Tiamat, White Martian, and a prehistoric Shark. Yes he had his TP for those fight, but he still held his own against those beings.

So don't just underestimate him because you don't like the character, hell I hate Aquaman, but I won't deny his feats.

You know that OR's tendrils will essentially instantly one shot Aquaman the moment the make contact, while boosting OR own stats, right?

Actually scratch that, do you know who Omega Red is? That's a better question.

abhilegend
Aquaman has oneshotted people like power ring and olympian who both are class 100. Current aquaman just lifted a cruise liner. How is omega red's durability?

KingD19
Took an RPG to the face no problem, got blasted point blank by Chamber, flew a couple miles and got up right after he landed. Takes slashes to the face by Wolverine and Sabretooth with no problem. His healing factor plus his natural durability and armor have him taking hits from people like Colossus with no issues at all. And as soon as the fight starts he'll be releasing his spores, which will weaken Aquaman a great deal anyway. So even at his full strength, he wouldn't be able to one shot him.

Estacado
Well to be fair Aquaman is leagues above Colossus.

KingD19
Shrugging off a full fledged hit from Colossus after being weakened and tortured for months and with no armor is no small feat though.

And is this new 52 Aquaman we're talking about, because Post-Crisis Aquaman has always been more in the mid-tier range than high tier with people like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Manhunter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Took an RPG to the face no problem, got blasted point blank by Chamber, flew a couple miles and got up right after he landed. Takes slashes to the face by Wolverine and Sabretooth with no problem. His healing factor plus his natural durability and armor have him taking hits from people like Colossus with no issues at all. And as soon as the fight starts he'll be releasing his spores, which will weaken Aquaman a great deal anyway. So even at his full strength, he wouldn't be able to one shot him. Originally posted by KingD19
Shrugging off a full fledged hit from Colossus after being weakened and tortured for months and with no armor is no small feat though.

And is this new 52 Aquaman we're talking about, because Post-Crisis Aquaman has always been more in the mid-tier range than high tier with people like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Manhunter.
So nothing, huh. FYI, aquaman oneshotted olympian who had just wtfpwned martian manhunter and he has also put j'onn on his ass with a punch. Post-flashpoint aquaman just lifted a cruise liner.

SquallX
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know that OR's tendrils will essentially instantly one shot Aquaman the moment the make contact, while boosting OR own stats, right?

Actually scratch that, do you know who Omega Red is? That's a better question.

I know the basic of OR. He's on Logan level minus the jobber aura.

Aquaman with his magic hand was a threat to Superman.

-Pr-
AquaGayman sucks ass.

Someone's running from their feelings... Do those blonde locks make you feel funny?

Seriously though, any more homophobia and it's a warning.

--

Depends on which Aquaman really, and how he would do against the spores.

If we're assuming current, I don't know, but my instinct is to go for Red, even though I don't think the guy gets written properly at all. Takes a punch from Colossus but gets knocked out from falling a few feet? Yeah, that makes sense.

majid86
Whatever, Aquaman is LAME!

-Pr-
Whatever, Aquaman is LAME!

Prove it.

majid86
Watch him in Super Friends and the fact that he is a rip off of Marvel's first superhero The Sub-Mariner. The only difference is hair colour and facial hair.

DC should erase the character from history and create a brand new character to replace him.

-Pr-
Watch him in Super Friends.

A 30 year old cartoon counts more than his portrayal in comics for the last twenty years?

Don't think so.

majid86
Yep it does and not to mention DC havent done anything to him to shake off that gay reputation.

There can only be 1 true King of Atlantis and his name is Namor Mckenzie, if you really think a lifetime Subby fan is gonna respect AquaRipOffMan then you can guess again.

I hate it when people compare Aquaman to Subby. its just taking the piss.

-Pr-
Yep it does and not to mention DC havent done anything to him to shake off that gay reputation.

There can only be 1 true King of Atlantis and his name is Namor Mckenzie, if you really think a lifetime Subby fan is gonna respect AquaRipOffMan then you can guess again.

I hate it when people compare Aquaman to Subby. its just taking the piss.

He was never "gay" and lol @ an irrelevant cartoon affecting anything to do with the comics.

Aquaman isn't a ripoff.

How about you come up with an actual reason for your irrational hatred, and we can go from there.

Or you want to be homophobic some more for absolutely no reason?

majid86
Nothing wrong with being homophobic at all, Homosexuality is disgusting.

Damborgson
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3pANJMhygrs/T1FLgNX7CJI/AAAAAAAAEa0/7vgwPuBTirY/s1600/justiceleague6b+aquaman+stabs+darkseid.jpg

Yeah what a loser

-Pr-
Nothing wrong with being homophobic at all, Homosexuality is disgusting.

And that's a warning for you.

Colossus-Big C

No Tp for that gay ass blonde rip off. lol

majid86
That is total PIS and his costume is so damn gay.

Rip offs get no respect from me.

Harbinger
*braces for banhammer*

Colossus-Big C
Nothing wrong with being homophobic at all, Homosexuality is disgusting. Although I agree with this, Ive been warn countless times for post like this. Chill dude, unless you dont care if you get ban , in that case then whatever.....

majid86
Cool

Omega Red wins 7/10

DarkSaint85

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TY3EzuetPjg/SpQViN-NUxI/AAAAAAAAFms/jHhQANiZ_Wc/s400/SUBM_002.jpg
...you're very confused, aren't you, right now?

-Pr-

His costume is actually inspired by Atlantean prisoners who rebelled against a tyrant and won their freedom from wrongful incarceration.

He's not a rip off. You whining about it won't suddenly make him one.

SquallX
Geeze you're butt hurt. Do you have any idea on how much comic characters are rip off from other comic characters.

Hell Superman is a rip off of a scientific novel, just like Green Lantern. Sentry from Marvel is one of the most obvious of rip off.

Fiction in general when it comes to a character always most if the time copies someone else.

majid86
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TY3EzuetPjg/SpQViN-NUxI/AAAAAAAAFms/jHhQANiZ_Wc/s400/SUBM_002.jpg
...you're very confused, aren't you, right now?

LOL

I never did like Subby's original speedo tights costume at all, his dark black costume from the 1970's is a billion times better.

And Subby isnt a rip off of any character, that would be a certain lame ass character from DC Comics.

DarkSaint85
LOL

I never did like Subby's original speedo tights costume at all, his dark black costume from the 1970's is a billion times better.

And Subby isnt a rip off of any character, that would be a certain lame ass character from DC Comics.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zgcdQaMH1qlug1yo1_400.png

-Pr-
LOL

I think you're just jealous, tbh.

Aquaman regularly has enough of a following to justify having his own solo comic (and has done since the 80s). He's in DC's premier super team. He has the woman he wants. He's had some of the biggest, best writers in the industry working on his books. He's regularly an ******* and people still respect him.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zgcdQaMH1qlug1yo1_400.png

All we need is the Village People's YMCA song, and Namor could join with that get up.

Golgo13
The only real Phoenix 5 costume I like is Cyclops.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
All we need is the Village People's YMCA song, and Namor could join with that get up.

Nah.

He's on his way to a Lady Gaga concert, and he needs to get there at fabulous o'clock

I think someone will steal his trousers, though. In all fairness, he seems upset about that. Maybe because his costume no longer coordinates.

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10300/1339793280.jpg

Whiteclipse
Aquaman does NOT look more gay than this Dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.