King Thor vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who wins this

Harbinger
Good fight.

Monarch, IMO.

red sabre
i want to get assassins creed revelations but i got a question, first of all i played assassins creed 1 and i played brotherhood, i cant find 2 for some reason but nevermind that, what i really want to know is this, are you assassinating targets like in assassins creed 1? or is it more about side missions and overall story like brotherhood? i know that in brotherhood you also had assassinations however in assassins creed 1 i really felt like an assassin, you got a name, you went to the city searched info on the guy and then went to take him out that was really bad ass, in brotherhood you had here and there some assassination to sum up the chapter however they didnt really felt like assassinations more like get ot point A and just stub the character, how is revelations compared to the others in this department? do you get to assassinate people or are you doing more of side missions like save that guy and defend this guy and go to that boat and bring apples or what ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.