Team Thanos vs Team Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos
Thor
Classic Hercules with Mace
Beta Ray Bill

vs

Kuurth
Worldbreaker Hulk
Sentry (non-Void)
Gladiator

No BFR

PillarofOsiris
My first inclination is to take team one because of Thanos, but BRB and Hercules are some serious weak links (compared to the other guys in this fight). Close one.

Nihilist
lol at BRB being a weak link

anyhow team 1 wins

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol at BRB being a weak link

anyhow team 1 wins

Who is BRB beating here besides Hercules? Pick someone here on either team and I'll make a thread.

Nihilist
Gladiator he can beat and Sentry he can at least pull split with.

You know NOTHING about BRB to say such stupid things

Harbinger
Bill would beat a non-Void Sentry and Kallark, given that he's essentially Thor's equal.

Team one wins.

PillarofOsiris
It's highly debatable that Thor gets a majority against either of those 2 (although personally I think he does). Yeah, Gladiator is a big jobber, but what has Thor been lately? BRB needed to use his ship to help bust planets. Gladiator can do it with his fists. And how the hell is he Thor's equal? Can you honestly see him pulling off what Thor did against Glory? Galactus? Celestials? The Silver Surfer? (well obviously not considering how Bill's fights with SS have gone). I can keep going. There are nearly countless ways to show that Thor is far superior to Bill.

Nihilist
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
It's highly debatable that Thor gets a majority against either of those 2 (although personally I think he does). Yeah, Gladiator is a big jobber, but what has Thor been lately? BRB needed to use his ship to help bust planets. Gladiator can do it with his fists. And how the hell is he Thor's equal? Can you honestly see him pulling off what Thor did against Glory? Galactus? Celestials? The Silver Surfer? (well obviously not considering how Bill's fights with SS have gone). I can keep going. There are nearly countless ways to show that Thor is far superior to Bill. sigh BRB was wrecking planets against Stardust

Harbinger
BRB's outright destroyed planets with Stormbreaker, no ship help needed.

Thor and Bill have consistently been shown as equals during their on-panel appearances together (think Blood and Thunder, where Bill manhandled an amped Thor while that same Thor wrecked Surfer/Warlock/Strange). Beyond that, Bill's managed to crack Galactus' armor, drop Kurse, and one-shot Stardust. The primary difference between Bill and Thor (as far as feats go) is that Bill doesn't have the appearances.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Harbinger
BRB's outright destroyed planets with Stormbreaker, no ship help needed.

Do you mean the tiny asteroids from the Stormbreaker saga? Or the tiny planet that Stardust accelerated BRB and ASTEROTH into which destroyed it? Show a scan please.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

Harbinger
Do you mean the tiny asteroids from the Stormbreaker saga? So your response is to hedge and say, "Well they were really tiny!" Does that not seem like a lowball to you?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Harbinger
So your response is to hedge and say, "Well they were really tiny!" Does that not seem like a lowball to you?

Well, when he smashed a "planet" that looks like it's about 4 times the size of his body, how impressive is that really? Like I said though, Bill is powerful, I just said he was out of his league in this fight. Then people started jumping down my throat. Beta Ray Bill is what he is, a mid tier herald level character. He's definitely not a high herald on par with Thor and the SS.

Colossus-Big C
I doubt brb can beat hercules tbh, hercules mace matches the striking power of mljonir, and recent hercules has shown to be resistant to lightning ( A DEPOWERED Hercules)

JakeTheBank
Good thing Bill and Herc are on the same team, then.

celeyhyga17
My first inclination is to take team one because of Thanos, but BRB and Hercules are some serious weak links (compared to the other guys in this fight). Close one.

u shoulda stuck with ure first inclination. and u were right the first time. It's because of Thanos.

red sabre
oh no kuurth is on team 2 they win because no one under abstract level can hurt kuurth he wins all by himself and then goes to solo the entire battlefield and the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.