Black Canary vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Q99
DD's stronger in hth, but a canary cry could end it, so things could go either way, based mostly on starting range and terrain.

At a distance, Canary'll win pretty much every time. Up close, DD'll win a solid majority.

Dream Stuff
Canary Cry makes this a stomp. In pure hth, I expect DD would win a safe majority.

ColossusGrundy
This is spite. Canary cry KILLS the use of his hearing, endgame.

Darth Jello
DD has beaten Klaw twice and proven that he can function even under pressure from sonic weapons. Just saying.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Jello
DD has beaten Klaw twice and proven that he can function even under pressure from sonic weapons. Just saying.

If he's hit by the scream, he's just out, it's strong enough to one-hit KO him or hurt him enough to put victory out of grasp.

namorsubby
Black canary no doubt. Her cry can easily one-shot him. Her h2h skills are pretty elite as well

ODG
Originally posted by namorsubby
Black canary no doubt. Her cry can easily one-shot him. Her h2h skills are pretty elite as well thumb up

Golgo13
Canary can actually fly now, like BANSHEE. Sounds stupid, but BOP is actually a good comic.

JakeTheBank
Dinah can fly?

Lawl

DarkSaint85
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rWGXigfdLpQ/T-UidUCn5dI/AAAAAAAAbs0/yMTMFR7Ehp0/s400/img065.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pe2ihHeysTk/T-UidKFhd9I/AAAAAAAAbsk/DUx_7HdN-9U/s400/img066.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gC7AUdApbcI/T-UichM5h9I/AAAAAAAAbsc/GP5o1MjXleI/s400/img067.jpg

nwg202
Dinah

joesha28
DD can take her anytime... She needs to hit me in her 1st scream... if not Matt will go for her throat.

Supermutant
Black Canary

deathslash
Black canary wrecks him

Dareangel
wow. i see the people who got butt hurt from me owning them in other threads, brought this thread up just to mock daredevil. is that what a new member can do to the both of you? amazing...

abhilegend
Canary oneshots Matt.

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
wow. i see the people who got butt hurt from me owning them in other threads, brought this thread up just to mock daredevil. is that what a new member can do to the both of you? amazing... you are very conceited if you think this is about you. An older thread was bumped. Black canary would be the clear and obvious winner. Get over it.

Supermutant
wow. i see the people who got butt hurt from me owning them in other threads, brought this thread up just to mock daredevil. is that what a new member can do to the both of you? amazing...

laughing Let's see i have exposed the lies and inaccurate statements you continue to repeat with the actually comic issues and full context battle scans.

What have you done,

as i pointed out, i accidently wrote that. it doesnt make sense

laughing out loud You have owned no one but yourself.

Supermutant
DD is weak to sonics, BC most devastating attack is a sonic attack.

Dareangel
this is so amusing how you 2 twiddle dee and tweedle dumb bark. you know very well i was talking about you since you know very well i whiped the floor with the 2 of you in the other threads.

Supermutant
this is so amusing how you 2 twiddle dee and tweedle dumb bark. you know very well i was talking about you since you know very well i whiped the floor with the 2 of you in the other threads.

"whiped" more self ownage

laughing keep it coming

Dareangel
Originally posted by Supermutant
"whiped" more self ownage

laughing keep it coming

on top of all i see you got the last word syndrome as well. you and your friend really need some mental help. but i understand i messed up your head a little with daredevil wink

Supermutant
on top of all i see you got the last word syndrome as well. you and your friend really need some mental help. but i understand i messed up your head a little with daredevil wink

Daredevil is an elite fighter. But unlike you I don't act like a retard about him.

i am a new member and dont know too much about comics.

lol believe me especially with the latter part we know

Stoic
My vote goes to Canary. It's her fight to lose IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.