Superman gauntlet: homonym version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Superman-OWAW

vs

1. Captain Marvel: Phylla
2. Captain Marvel: Mar
3. Captain Marvel: Rambeau
4. Captain Marvel: Genis
5. Captain Marvel: Billy Batson
6. Captain Marvel: Insane Genis

Fight takes place in an enclosed indestructible arena. All Captain Marvels are sitting in the stands as spectators observing the fights and formulating strategies.

PillarofOsiris
Current Superman? Really?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Current Superman? Really? You're right, it's been fixed.

Tar-Antado
He loses to homos #5 and 6.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
He loses to homos #5 and 6.

OWAW Superman loses to Billy? How do you figure? He can't even beat regular Superman. He gets to Insane Genis with ease and then loses hard.

Harbinger
Assuming 4 is Photon, he loses there.

PillarofOsiris
OWAW Superman is basically SBP. He's not losing to Photon.

Colossus-Big C
OWAW Superman loses to Billy? How do you figure? He can't even beat regular Superman. He gets to Insane Genis with ease and then loses hard. Superman cant even beat billy neither, eve. Eclips superman couldnt.

Brockalizer
Stops at 3, I doubt he's gonna do too well against someone that can transform her entire body into red solar, or kryptonite radiation.

carver9
Stops at 2.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Stops at 3, I doubt he's gonna do too well against someone that can transform her entire body into red solar, or kryptonite radiation.

Do you know how powerful OWAW Superman was? And so everyone in the gauntlet knows Superman is weak to Kryptonite and red solar radiation? In that case, did you know regular Superman fought Superman prime after falling through the center of a red sun and surrounded by mountains of kryptonite? And that's NORMAL Superman. How well do you think OWAW will be able to handle that?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at 2.

Another worthless post. I can't believe the mods continue to let you waste bandwidth here.

JakeTheBank
Genis wins,

Gecko4lif
Stops at non insane genis

Brockalizer
Do you know how powerful OWAW Superman was? And so everyone in the gauntlet knows Superman is weak to Kryptonite and red solar radiation? In that case, did you know regular Superman fought Superman prime after falling through the center of a red sun and surrounded by mountains of kryptonite? And that's NORMAL Superman. How well do you think OWAW will be able to handle that? Sure, he's super strong and super fast. So what? How will he hit something intangible? As far as knowing about red sun and k radiation in the first place. She's sitting right there in the stands watching the battles. Do you really think that they're all stupid enough to just stand there trading punches? Once they realize what a heavy hitter Superman is, someone will use their cosmic awareness to look for a weakness. She just has to be paying attention when it happens.

abhilegend
Stops at insane genis. Hyperion wrecked genis as Photon IIRC. Monica gets singed away from existence after seeing that he can't touch her.

PillarofOsiris
Superman can do more than punch. Do you have any idea about the kinds of things he's done with his heat vision? (normal Superman, not OWAW Superman). Besides, Superman can go intangible as well. He's also absorbed energy. He's more versatile than many people give him credit for. Based on feats, Superman's combat speed is ridiculously beyond anyone here, and again, that's NORMAL Superman. Most of these guys won't survive long enough to figure out any of Superman's weaknesses. Besides which, like I said, this Superman isn't as weak to kryptonite and red solar radiation as people think. None of these guys are competing with this Superman until Insane Genis, who I'd give odds on beating everyone involved in this gauntlet (Superman included) at once.

quanchi112
OWAW Superman is basically SBP. He's not losing to Photon. Darkseid owned him early on and Black Racer easily stomped him. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
You think Photon is comparable to DS and Black Racer? Didn't know Photon was that powerful.

CosmicComet
Photon is more powerful.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You think Photon is comparable to DS and Black Racer? Didn't know Photon was that powerful.

Took the words out of my mouth.

-Pr-
Superman gets to 6 and gets beaten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.