Smallville Superman vs Movie Thor and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win?

CosmicComet
Extremely easy win for Smallville Superman.

They are slow as shit and even weaker.

Mindset
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Extremely easy win for Smallville Superman.

They are slow as shit and even weaker. However, Clark is pretty stupid sometimes, so Thor will probably hit him.

abhilegend
Clark wins easily.

golem370
Clark is weak to magic and Thor 's hammer is magical.

abhilegend
Originally posted by golem370
Clark is weak to magic and Thor 's hammer is magical.
Clark has taken magical attacks before and was fine. He took silver banshee's voice which causes instant death and was wading through it.

8swords
clark cant fly right?

-Pr-
He flew in the finale. And moved a planet.

tkitna
Does Clark even use his powers in Smallville? I tried to watch it before with my son, but was so bored I may have fallen asleep and cant remember. For the life of me, I dont know how that show lasted so long.

-Pr-
Originally posted by tkitna
Does Clark even use his powers in Smallville? I tried to watch it before with my son, but was so bored I may have fallen asleep and cant remember.

Because he didn't fly for almost ten seasons, he used his speed a lot, both travel and reflex wise.

hv, strength and cold breath he used quite a bit.

He just had the horrible misfortune to have his weaknesses jacked up crazy effectiveness.

The Sorrow
Unless Thor's powers can affect Clark like typical magic did, Superman should stomp this. Thor and Iron Man in the movies aren't anywhere close to planet moving levels or anywhere near as fast.

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
He flew in the finale. And moved a planet. He didn't just move it, he launched it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.