Asgardian Destroyer vs Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Asgardian Destroyer with a regular asgardian soul.

1 - No BFR, who wins ?

2 - Who have the best feat of durability(couting Juggernaut feats) ?

vansonbee
Kuurth

I recall in the "Journey to the Mystery", that the Destroyer itself is no match for the Serpent or his minions (forgot exact).

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
Kuurth

I recall in the "Journey to the Mystery", that the Destroyer itself is no match for the Serpent or his minions (forgot exact).
confused I'm pretty sure that can't be right.

The Destroyer would WRECK the Serpent AND his "Worthy". Destroyer 10/10.

abhilegend
Destroyer wrecks him.

leonidas
thor has fought the destroyer for prolonged periods of time and done very well. not sure how anyone thinks destroyer wrecks kurrth. i could see it being an eternal draw however.

abhilegend
Destroyer has killed thor and sliced mjolnir in half. That's how it is going to wreck him.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Destroyer has killed thor and sliced mjolnir in half. That's how it is going to wreck him.
thumb up

Thank you. Destroyer wrecked Thor and more importantly, MJOLNIR. None of those crappy knockoff hammers the Worthy had compared to Mjolnir. Hell, Mjolnir returning to Thor's hand ONE SHOT KILLED a Worthy. Hulk crushed his hammer when he was breaking free of the Serpent's influence.

Destroyer 10/10.

abhilegend
Not to mention that it wrecked a pissed hulk in h2h.

PillarofOsiris
I'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing a kuurth vs Arishem thread sometime soon.

Nihilist
Destroyer stomps in both

JakeTheBank
Kuurth vs. Arishem...lmao I called that a few weeks ago.

Anyway, the only times the Destroyer has been physically damaged were due to bombarded Celestial spam attacks and the Odin Force augmenting a Mjolnir throw, both of which would mess up Cain. Thor can throw it and knock it around physically (the armor is still bound by physics and whatnot), but he can't damage it outright. Kuurth isn't doing any better.

PillarofOsiris
I remember H1 said that Galactus couldn't hurt him, but magical skyfathers could remove the enchantment and beat him.

JakeTheBank
h1 says a lot of shit.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I remember H1 said that Galactus couldn't hurt him, but magical skyfathers could remove the enchantment and beat him.
What else did you expect ? This is the same guy who claimed that galaxies are made of fluff , and Odin w/ the Power Gem alone , would reach an IG-level of power , and that Kuurth at full power , is more formidable than the Serpent and could beat Odin himself .

He spews a lot of garbage which shouldn't be taken seriously .

Harbinger
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
What else did you expect ? This is the same guy who claimed that galaxies are made of fluff , and Odin w/ the Power Gem alone , would reach an IG-level of power , and that Kuurth at full power , is more formidable than the Serpent and could beat Odin himself .

He spews a lot of garbage which shouldn't be taken seriously . The Odin + PG deal was the worst. By far.

Newjak
With an Average Asgardian Soul I don't see the Destroyer putting down Kuurth.

Not to mention the Juggernaut's enchantments were also going to the hammer so it's likely that his Hammer would be a lot stronger than the other hammers being re-enforced by Cain's power.

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I remember H1 said that Galactus couldn't hurt him, but magical skyfathers could remove the enchantment and beat him. Nothing short of a Godblast could hurt Kuurth. That is a fact.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

He spews a lot of garbage which shouldn't be taken seriously .

LOL people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. I said, in comparison to high herald level durability galaxies are made of fluff. Which is harder rock or silver surfer?

h1a8
Originally posted by Harbinger
The Odin + PG deal was the worst. By far.

Odin + amping with the PG FOR AN ENTIRE DAY can compare to the IG.

leonidas
destroyer with maestro inside beat hulk, true. did you know bengy has defeated the destroyer? thor has also defeated the destroyer. soooo, yeah. hercules also fought it for prolonged periods of time. assuming it's just the average run-of-the-mill host, this is likely a draw, though it would be interesting to see what the destroyer's beam could do to the unstoppable hammer. given that a godblast did no damage at all to an unamped juggs, i'd say there is at least some margin of doubt about how effective it would be here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.