Ulik vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Ulik at best vs Savage Hulk or current Hulk at best

1.H2h only no exotic powers
2.All out fight all powers can be used no BFR

Horrificus
Ulik at his best takes number 1.
Hulk, with his recent, stupid, Beyonder-level powers would win number 2.

PillarofOsiris
U make the dumbest threads. Hulk kills him.

ozz81
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
U make the dumbest threads. Hulk kills him.

I don't give a crap what you say, you arent worth the effort! Tell some one who cares, bugger off.

tkitna
Hulk wins all scenerios

McNasty996
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ulik at his best takes number 1.
Hulk, with his recent, stupid, Beyonder-level powers would win number 2.

When was this?

Horrificus
Originally posted by McNasty996
When was this? I'm talking about the recent years of stupidity where Hulk has been doing everything from causing continental harm, to flying around in other dimensions, growing in size, blah, blah, blah.

Stoic
Ulik would lose in both.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Ulik would lose in both.

Horrificus
At his best, Ulik beat Thor.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Stoic
Ulik would lose in both.

zopzop
At his best, Ulik beat Thor.
Did he really beat him? Or did he come close to beating him? I can't remember.

I think Ulik would do damn well vs Savage Hulk but lose vs WWH/WBH.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop

I think Ulik would do damn well vs Savage Hulk but lose vs WWH/WBH. No he wouldn't. He would lose as Colossus would lose.

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop

I think Ulik would do damn well vs Savage Hulk but lose vs WWH/WBH. Yeah, he actually beat Thor. I posted scans somewhere. Only about a month ago, or less, in another Ulik thread.

And, there wasn't any amp or anything special.

Tar-Antado
Very bad match up for Ulik. He gets beaten to a pulp in both scenarios.

Horrificus
You need those old, old books.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/th_UlikoverThor.jpg

Horrificus
If you want to disregard it, go ahead.
Yeah, his low showings suck.
Average Ulik showings had him constantly going toe-to-toe with Thor.

Ulik at his best beat Thor. This thread uses Ulik at his best.

If you are going to disregard his best, you should actually announce it before you post your poor opinions.

Just say, "I have chosen to disregard the terms of this thread and I shall, instead, ignore Ulik at his best".

Then we can get on with it. big grin

zopzop

If you are going to disregard his best, you should actually announce it before you post your poor opinions.

Just say, "I have chosen to disregard the terms of this thread and I shall, instead, ignore Ulik at his best".

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That hammer is not a standard equipment for him, I'm afraid stick out tongue

Horrificus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That hammer is not a standard equipment for him, I'm afraid stick out tongue Actually, in that story, on that last page, Ulik had just finished pulling it OUT of Thor's hindquarters. confused

So, technically, it may have belonged to Thor.

h1a8

Note: Thor was weak as balls when he fought Ulik. Probably as weak as he fought Mongoose and others. Nowadays Thor would own Ulik so easily it's not funny.

carver9
Thor has recently one shotted Ulik.

The Sorrow
Ulik at his best chumped Thor...

Unfortunately for Ulik, Thor has never defeated Hulk hth in a canon showing. Savage Hulk wins, Green Scar is overkill.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by The Sorrow

Thor has never defeated Hulk hth in a canon showing. .

confused

The Sorrow
confused
Can you name an instance he has?

keiththegreat
Thor #489

The Sorrow
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor #489
Lulz that fight was an act to get Thor out of Hel.

keiththegreat
Lulz, even the most biased Hulk fanboy on the planet thinks Hulk got beat:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor489.html

"Hulk's thoughts betray him as we know that he was doing all he could while not reverting to Banner."

DarkSaint85
Dude.....that just tells me that Hulk was holding back the entire fight so that he didn't turn into Banner...

The Sorrow
Lulz, even the most biased Hulk fanboy on the planet thinks Hulk got beat:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor489.html

"Hulk's thoughts betray him as we know that he was doing all he could while not reverting to Banner."
Good for him that's his opinion, albeit a wrong one.

It's not a loss when it's a back and forth "fight" with neither being KO'd and neither are hurt in the end.

keiththegreat
No, Thor and Hulk each said they were holding back, but Hulk admitted to himself he was going all out.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by The Sorrow
It's not a loss when it's a back and forth "fight" with neither being KO'd and neither are hurt in the end.

abhilegend
Thor beat both hulk and thing in Reigning.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by abhilegend
Alternate realities aren't canon buddy.

PillarofOsiris
Clearly you don't understand what an alternate reality is. That event occurred on Earth 616, it's just that THOR HIMSELF changed the timeline. So an alternate TIMELINE of 616 Marvel earth would be more accurate. An alternate reality would be something in a What If, or the Ultimate Universe. 616 Thor KILLED 616 Hulk, just because Thor took it back, doesn't mean it didn't happen, and he remembers it anyway, so it's part of 616 continuity.

carver9
No, Thor and Hulk each said they were holding back, but Hulk admitted to himself he was going all out.

Guess you never read the book. Hulk couldn't amp physically because if he did, he would have turned back to Banner. Hulk was depowered/holding back.

carver9

Circumstances.

abhilegend
^What circumstances?
Originally posted by carver9
Guess you never read the book. Hulk couldn't amp physically because if he did, he would have turned back to Banner. Hulk was depowered/holding back.
He could still get stronger though he had a limit after which he reverted to savage banner form.

carver9
^What circumstances?

He could still get stronger though he had a limit after which he reverted to savage banner form.

Thor could still have had some of the OF still stored in him even though Strange stopped him from absorbing more of it.

He couldn't amp which is the point. Thor did good because Hulk was holding back because AGAIN, Hulk didn't have a choice. He even states this, stated that if he amped, he would turn to Banner and die against Thor. Can't believe I am having this debate when its freaking obvious Hulk wasn't operating at full power (and was still holding his own).

The Sorrow
Clearly you don't understand what an alternate reality is. That event occurred on Earth 616, it's just that THOR HIMSELF changed the timeline. So an alternate TIMELINE of 616 Marvel earth would be more accurate. An alternate reality would be something in a What If, or the Ultimate Universe. 616 Thor KILLED 616 Hulk, just because Thor took it back, doesn't mean it didn't happen, and he remembers it anyway, so it's part of 616 continuity.
No it isn't it happened OUT of continuity. It's canon to the Thor mythos but it didn't effect the rest of the Marvel universe and the events never happened with the Thor that exists now. It's an alternate future just like the Maestro was with Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Thor could still have had some of the OF still stored in him even though Strange stopped him from absorbing more of it.

He couldn't amp which is the point. Thor did good because Hulk was holding back because AGAIN, Hulk didn't have a choice. He even states this, stated that if he amped, he would turn to Banner and die against Thor. Can't believe I am having this debate when its freaking obvious Hulk wasn't operating at full power (and was still holding his own).

Prove he did when Strange clearly cut him off from the Odin Force with that amulet. Otherwise it's baseless speculation. He can't "absorb" more Odin Force, either. He already had the totality of the OF at that time; just not the wisdom to use it like Odin himself.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Prove he did when Strange clearly cut him off from the Odin Force with that amulet. Otherwise it's baseless speculation. He can't "absorb" more Odin Force, either. He already had the totality of the OF at that time; just not the wisdom to use it like Odin himself.

The OF wasn't drained from him either, he was just unable to tap into it further.

JakeTheBank

This.

And even What-If's are canon until the point of divergence.

JakeTheBank
The OF wasn't drained from him either, he was just unable to tap into it further.

Which means, for all intents and purposes, Thor couldn't use the Odin Force consciously. Which means Thor without the Odin Force = Classic Thor in terms of physical ability.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which means, for all intents and purposes, Thor couldn't use the Odin Force consciously. Which means Thor without the Odin Force = Classic Thor in terms of physical ability.

Nothing was stated that the OF that was inside of him already was drained from him by Strange. He still had the OF in him, Strange just stopped him from continuously tapping into that power.

TheGodKiller
Nothing was stated that the OF that was inside of him already was drained from him by Strange. He still had the OF in him, Strange just stopped him from continuously tapping into that power.

He was clearly stripped of the Odinforce :

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8841/thorlosesof1.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7025/thorlosesof2.th.jpg

Strange : "The Odinpower is no longer yours."
Thor : "Impossible ! No mere mortal can do this."
Strange : "No . But the Council Elite of the Pantheons of Earth can."

JakeTheBank

And if he can't tap into the Odin Force, it doesn't do shit for him.

It was clear, abundantly so, that Strange stripped him of the Odin Force thanks to the Pantheons of Earth's gods help. Thor, without Mjolnir or the Odin Force, beat and killed Hulk and Thing after hours of grueling combat and not without injuries.

Dampyre
Is this a joke? The Savage Hulk would destroy Ulik hand-to-hand, whether he's "at his best" or not. It would be close for awhile until the Hulk gets mad and 'smashes'.

As for the second scenario, how on Earth can Ulik come close to beating the Hulk if both are going all-out? This fight wouldn't last a page.

Dampyre
Thor #489

Against a Professor Hulk who would turn back into Banner when he got angry. Thor didn't win the fight anyway although he looked to have an advantage in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.