How Does Hulks Powers Work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
People say that hulk needs to get more angry in order to get stronger. I was under the assumption that he just need to stay in a constant state of anger to get stronger. Getting more angry just speed up the process.

The latter makes more sense because theres a limit to how angry someone can be, and that would make a clear cap on hulks strength which wouldnt be that great.

And beyonder said hulk had no cap and his strength potential.

Hulk sort of proved this in his non cannon fight against pc superman, hulk is a bug compared to pc superman but hulks strength grew exponentially to the point superman felt he needed to start blocking hulks punches, the writer made it clear hulk probably could have reached pc supes level of strength givin enough time (a long time)

Endless Mike
He turns big and green and hits things

StiltmanFTW
And shouts: "Hulk smash!", etc.

psycho gundam
as if there is a proportion to anger/strength to base anything on. he gets mad, task x gets lifted/smashed

ColossusGrundy
His powers work like this:

Loeb does crack, writes a Hulk comic.

Diesldude
You do know that there is a saying...

The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets..

Cogito
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
His powers work like this:

Loeb Pak does crack, writes a Hulk comic.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Cogito

That too

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cogito
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/pak.jpg

ozz81
yeah as they say the angrier he gets the stronger he gets , something also to do with the gamma radiation as well which i think feeds onto his anger etc.. yeah seems kinda peculiar or inexplicable...

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
People say that hulk needs to get more angry in order to get stronger. I was under the assumption that he just need to stay in a constant state of anger to get stronger. Getting more angry just speed up the process.

The latter makes more sense because theres a limit to how angry someone can be, and that would make a clear cap on hulks strength which wouldnt be that great.

And beyonder said hulk had no cap and his strength potential.

Hulk sort of proved this in his non cannon fight against pc superman, hulk is a bug compared to pc superman but hulks strength grew exponentially to the point superman felt he needed to start blocking hulks punches, the writer made it clear hulk probably could have reached pc supes level of strength givin enough time (a long time) Is this a versus thread? The next off topic, spam, duplicate or stupid ass thread you make will result in a ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.