Superboy Prime vs Namor-Phoenix Empowered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
What the thread title says. Who takes it?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85218/2409963-2409961-namo.jpg

vs

http://playeraffinity.com/images/he_s_back_super.jpg

Galan007
Prime.

carver9
Namor destroys him.

ColossusGrundy
Namor gets owned if SBP has his armor to feed him power.

Without the armor it's a near split.

JakeTheBank
Namor should be able to mind-rape him.

Galan007
Did he mindrape any of the Avengers in their recent battle?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Galan007
Did he mindrape any of the Avengers in their recent battle?

That would be a "No"

Namor likes to mix it up, he won't mind rape anything... plus SBP is mentally screwed up already...... kind of like mixing gumbo, it's already mixed.

carver9
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Namor gets owned if SBP has his armor to feed him power.

Without the armor it's a near split.

I can see Namor easily shedding that armor...EASILY. I can not picture Prime tanking a charged hammer shot to the back of the head like Namor did...INSANE.

DarkSaint85
But then, I can't see Namor exiting the Speed Force *shrugs*

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I can see Namor easily shedding that armor...EASILY. I can not picture Prime tanking a charged hammer shot to the back of the head like Namor did...INSANE. Funny, cuz I can't see Namor tanking a universe-busting explosion...

ColossusGrundy
SBP sped through a 300 mile thick wall of green lantern willpower and laughed off Black Adam's best punches....

Thor's hammer would be like bird droppings hitting him.

JakeTheBank
@Galan: Not that I'm aware of, but given the nature of the Phoenix entity, he should be able to. It's the only real shot he's got at any rate.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
@Galan: Not that I'm aware of, but given the nature of the Phoenix entity, he should be able to. It's the only real shot he's got at any rate. I see where you're coming from, but these Phoenix analogues seem to all use their Phoenix-power in vastly different ways. Namor didn't seem to fancy TP/TK from what I've seen--thus I don't think it's a plausible tactic here. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Namorix seemed to have showings all over the place. No-selling Thor's hammer blow...but then, getting smashed in by Thing and Rulk...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Namorix seemed to have showings all over the place. No-selling Thor's hammer blow...but then, getting smashed in by Thing and Rulk...

The same can be said about Prime. Fighting the JLA but getting his faced busted open by Conner. These two are clearly in the same tier...I would give Namor the edge off of power alone.

ColossusGrundy

Whereas SBP has been a CONSISTENT badass.

Prime wins this 10/10 with armor
7.5 out of 10 without

Galan007
The same can be said about Prime. Fighting the JLA but getting his faced busted open by Conner. These two are clearly in the same tier...I would give Namor the edge off of power alone. If you take average showings, Prime is leaps and bounds above Namor(ix), imo.

The dude shit-stomped nearly every hero on DC earth simultaneously, at less than full power, and while also being blasted with a burst of red sun radiation.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but the difference to me was Namorix's showings were all in the one comic, so it fluctuated from page to page...at least SBP's showings fluctuated across time and storylines (like most characters). Namorix didn't impress me as much with his high showings, however.

carver9
If you take average showings, Prime is leaps and bounds above Namor(ix), imo.

The dude shit-stomped nearly every hero on DC earth simultaneously, at less than full power, and while also being blasted with a burst of red sun radiation.

I agree but Prime isn't displaying the power that the five has been showing. They are literally 1 shotting almost every Herald that comes their way. Prime showings pretty much revolves around his durability but he never shown the ability to get rid of a Herald, HIGH HERALD, with a single hit, let alone rip the arm of a Herald without even trying.

Prime is powerful, but not THAT powerful.

DarkSaint85
I agree but Prime isn't displaying the power that the five has been showing. They are literally 1 shotting almost every Herald that comes their way. Prime showings pretty much revolves around his durability but he never shown the ability to get rid of a Herald, HIGH HERALD, with a single hit, let alone rip the arm of a Herald without even trying.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1474637-superboy_prime_back_hands_black_adam_super.jpg

Plus, Hulk durabilities are shit.

Galan007

Prime is powerful, but not THAT powerful. I suggest you reread Prime's SCW Special if you truly believe this. Reread IC as well.

You'll find him effortlessly handling "HIGH HERALDS" by the gross in said issues. smile

Colossus-Big C
Namor. Prime is walking PIS.

Otherwise he would be above skyfather level in power based on his feats.

ColossusGrundy

Without removing his power via the red sun, half the DC universe showed NO chance of slowing Prime down. We've already seen via Scarlet Witch that the Phoenix 5 can be hurt.

(yes it's magic, but magic was tossed at prime as well).

I don't see anything that makes me believe Namor has a chance in this except a slim one. I don't even think Colossus-naut-ix would stand against Prime.

SBP is just a bad mutha.

carver9
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1474637-superboy_prime_back_hands_black_adam_super.jpg

Plus, Hulk durabilities are shit.

He bfred him...that's not one shotting a Herald. Hulks piercing isn't that great but I would love to see a Hulk arms being ripped out of socket. Never happened...especially to someone as strong as Red Hulk.

carver9
I suggest you reread Prime's SCW Special if you truly believe this. Reread IC as well.

You'll find him effortlessly handling "HIGH HERALDS" by the gross in said issues. smile

I told you I agree with that...I haven't seen him taking them out...especially in a easy manner like Namor did. Fighting against a team and surviving is Prime forte' but drilling through them like the five been doing...hell no.

Galan007
Again, read up on Prime. I can assure you that you couldn't be more incorrect.

carver9
Without removing his power via the red sun, half the DC universe showed NO chance of slowing Prime down. We've already seen via Scarlet Witch that the Phoenix 5 can be hurt.

(yes it's magic, but magic was tossed at prime as well).

I don't see anything that makes me believe Namor has a chance in this except a slim one. I don't even think Colossus-naut-ix would stand against Prime.

SBP is just a bad mutha.

You are clearly missing the point. Prime has AMAZING showing BUT, I've never seen him pull what Namor has pulled with brute strength alone. The 5 are one shotting Heralds left and right...ONE shotting them, not having long, extensive fights.

ODG
Phoenix Namor.

Superman Prime may have torn apart metas, but Namor Phoenix can tear apart Hulks. Superman Prime spent effort putting Superboy and Sodam Yat down, Namor Phoenix had no issues putting down Thor. Superman Prime was definitively put down by a well-coordinated assault by the Teen Titans. Namor Phoenix wasn't even slowed down by a well-coordinated assault by the Avengers.

carver9
Again, read up on Prime. I can assure you that you couldn't be more incorrect.

Show me Galan.

DarkSaint85
....you said get rid of a high herald.

I showed you him getting rid of a high herald.....

Sundipped
I see where you're coming from, but these Phoenix analogues seem to all use their Phoenix-power in vastly different ways. Namor didn't seem to fancy TP/TK from what I've seen--thus I don't think it's a plausible tactic here. /shrug

Namor did display some tk in AvX 6 but you would think he, or especially Emma, would've shown effective tp during combat at some point. They all seem to be preoccupied with using sheer brute force as the means to victory.

DarkSaint85
Because it looks cooler.

Plus, they're prob more used to using the powers they had previously, even if its still a human way of thinking.

carver9
....you said get rid of a high herald.

I showed you him getting rid of a high herald.....

Uuuuummmm, ooookkkkkaaaay. confused

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
Phoenix Namor.

Superman Prime may have torn apart metas, but Namor Phoenix can tear apart Hulks. Superman Prime spent effort putting Superboy and Sodam Yat down, Namor Phoenix had no issues putting down Thor. Superman Prime was definitively put down by a well-coordinated assault by the Teen Titans. Namor Phoenix wasn't even slowed down by a well-coordinated assault by the Avengers.

I don't really rate Hulk durability, but then, that's just my opinion. Agreed with Yat and Superboy though. Thor doesn't seem as formidable as he used to be. Agree on the Teen Titans as opposed to the Avengers, though.

DarkSaint85
Uuuuummmm, ooookkkkkaaaay. confused

What's there to be confused about? Please re-read your own posts.....

Blair Wind
Show me Galan.

Owning Martian Manhunter and Powergirl:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2372/ic29a304ge.gif
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/66/ic313aa.gif

carver9
Black Adam was still awake after that punch. Prime BFRED Black Adam.

ODG
^ As carver9 is trying to explain, Superman Prime punched Black Adam and sent him flying beyond the stable radius. You see the next panel after the explanation that Black Adam is floating around wondering where he is. One-shot tends to denote a knock out. Black Adam wasn't knocked out. I don't think anybody disputes that Superman Prime can punch a high herald a fair distance away. Originally posted by Sundipped
Namor did display some tk in AvX 6 but you would think he, or especially Emma, would've shown effective tp during combat at some point. They all seem to be preoccupied with using sheer brute force as the means to victory. He levitated an entire fleet of battleships and carriers straight out of the water simultaneously (and presumably disarmed them). Chalk the rest up to psi dampeners/countermeasures. Such devices have been specifically alluded to already several times throughout the story and are the only explanation as to why the Avengers were able to hide so long while on Earth.

celeyhyga17
Bahahaha... SBP > Any 1 of P5. The PIS filled Titans BS does not diminish his wtf feats in the past.

Hey Carv, u still mad from the Gladz beat down?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bahahaha... SBP > Any 1 of P5. The PIS filled Titans BS does not diminish his wtf feats in the past.

Yes, I'm PISSED.

Prime doesn't beat everyone just because he's Prime. Based off of pure power alone, Namor is a tab bit above Prime.

Diesldude
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I agree with this, they were starting the dcnu and had to end the titans abruptly. the entire arc was ill conceived and filled with utter pis because they had to end the story. How else can conner's clones be stabbed with k knives by normal humans. LOL I don't know why he keeps brining up that arc but ignores all his previous showings.

Carver, for Conner Kent, google Black Zero.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
I agree with this, they were starting the dcnu and had to end the titans abruptly. the entire arc was ill conceived and filled with utter pis because they had to end the story. How else can conner's clones be stabbed with k knives by normal humans. LOL I don't know why he keeps brining up that arc but ignores all his previous showings.

Carver, for Conner Kent, google Black Zero.

Sigh*, just sigh.

Like I've stated 4 to 5 times now...withstanding beatings and having good showings against Heralds is all nice and dandy but when you are ripping HERALDS joints and one shotting them, that speaks another, entirely different volume. Despero, Konvikt, Magneto, Prime, its cute that they can last against a high tier squad, tullitubee cute, when I see them dropping Heralds like a 800 pound man eating cotton candy, holla at me. Until then, Namor for the majority.

DarkSaint85
Namorix's average level seems lower, though. He felt Cap's shield toss, Thing's punches, and Rulk. Thor was talking to him, telling him to end things. He was unable to even burn off all of BP's suit.

DarkSaint85
Sigh*, just sigh.

Like I've stated 4 to 5 times now...withstanding beatings and having good showings against Heralds is all nice and dandy but when you are ripping HERALDS joints and one shotting them, that speaks another, entirely different volume. Despero, Konvikt, Magneto, Prime, its cute that they can last against a high tier squad, tullitubee cute, when I see them dropping Heralds like a 800 pound man eating cotton candy, holla at me. Until then, Namor for the majority.

Who did he one shot?

carver9
Namorix's average level seems lower, though. He felt Cap's shield toss, Thing's punches, and Rulk. Thor was talking to him, telling him to end things. He was unable to even burn off all of BP's suit.

I promise you don't want to go there on what has damaged Prime. Hell, Wondergirl had a decent showing against Prime and Conner on more than one occasion bloodied up Primes face. That doesnt mean a thing when we are looking at the scope of these characters abilities.

DarkSaint85
So we're debating powersets? :-)

carver9
Quick question...which would be more impressive, Prime taking on a team of Heralds and surviving or Prime one shotting Superman and Captain Marvel without strain?

Second question...which would be more impressive, Prime taking on the JLA or Prime ripping Superman arm off? I just want to ser the train of thought here.

carver9
So we're debating powersets? :-)

Not me...I'm debating what I have seen from these fighters.

DarkSaint85
For your first question, is Prime alone? If he is, then yes, more impressive than taking on a team of heralds. Of course, it depends on who are the heralds, and how many of them are there.

Secondly, does Superman have Hulk-esque durability? If he does not, and is at Superman level durability, it would be way more impressive than taking on some team.

DarkSaint85
Not me...I'm debating what I have seen from these fighters.

That doesnt mean a thing when we are looking at the scope of these characters abilities.

DarkSaint85
Out of interest, who did Namor one shot?

abhilegend
Prime wins. Overpowering superman, Mon-El and Andromeda at the same time is better than anything namor has done.

Diesldude

NemeBro
Quick question...which would be more impressive, Prime taking on a team of Heralds and surviving or Prime one shotting Superman and Captain Marvel without strain?

Second question...which would be more impressive, Prime taking on the JLA or Prime ripping Superman arm off? I just want to ser the train of thought here. The former you dumbass.

Also, Prime's heatvision, at his weakest state, tore through Superman's chest as though it were a wet napkin.

Wondergirl when fighting Prime was used as a melee weapon by him against Connor (Prime has done the same with Powergirl to Superman, he seems to have a hobby of using women as baseball bats).

Shit, he's punched his fingers through the face of a ****ing Guardian of the Universe by squeezing.

Gtfo with that shit son.

carver9
Out of interest, who did Namor one shot?

Thor was one shotted. The Phoenix force was split evenly with the 5 and Cyclops one shotted the entire Avengers crew during their first appearance which included Red Hulk and Thor again.

carver9

DarkSaint85
Thor was one shotted. The Phoenix force was split evenly with the 5 and Cyclops one shotted the entire Avengers crew during their first appearance which included Red Hulk and Thor again.

Oh dear.

I do hope you're not referring to the fight that was just posted...Thor was fine and dandy.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AVX-Zone-017.jpg

As for using Cyclops' feats............

carver9
Edit.

carver9
Oh dear.

I do hope you're not referring to the fight that was just posted...Thor was fine and dandy.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12621660/AVX-Zone-_017.jpg

As for using Cyclops' feats............

Scan isn't working. I'm referring to the scene where Thor was hanging, knocked out, in Namor arms.

DarkSaint85
Forgot to add...it appears Vision and Strange got taken out easily as well.
THEY'RE ALL STANDING THERE, NOT KOed!

DarkSaint85
Scan isn't working. I'm referring to the scene where Thor was hanging, knocked out, in Namor arms.

I've edited it.

carver9
THEY'RE ALL STANDING THERE, NOT KOed!

At the end of the fight. I edited that post by the way.

NemeBro
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/toomuchforgls4.jpg

YES, AS WE CAN SEE BY HOW HELPLESS GUY IS AGAINST PRIME, CLEARLY HERALDS CAN PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST HIM.

carver9
I've edited it.

Now post the scan where Thor wad just dangling there in Namor arms.

NemeBro
Bantha got your tail carver?

PillarofOsiris
Prime in a sh** stomp

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/toomuchforgls4.jpg

YES, AS WE CAN SEE BY HOW HELPLESS GUY IS AGAINST PRIME, CLEARLY HERALDS CAN PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST HIM.

Lol...no Herald is beating Prime, let alone over powering him. Can't picture Prime ripping a Herald bones or one shotting Heralds either (even though he is above them).

DarkSaint85
Or Namor was pulling on his cape....he doesn't looked knocked out. By that I mean, he's still gripping that hammer pretty tightly.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AVX-Zone-016.jpg

DarkSaint85
Especially in the next page, he's standing there, fine.

carver9
Lol...so Thor gets punched by Namor, allows Namor to grab him by the cape while he is falling and he is just dangling there, enjoying the view while Namor have a blasting battle against SW? Lol...WTF...WHAT IN THE HELL?

Damborgson
Now post the scan where Thor wad just dangling there in Namor arms.

But he was on two feet two pages later? Hewas just getting pulled by the cape. His head was up and his hammer was in his grip.

DarkSaint85
Also, his arms and legs are hardly 'dangling', are they? His legs are bent, not relaxed and straight.

NemeBro
Lol...no Herald is beating Prime, let alone over powering him. Can't picture Prime ripping a Herald bones or one shotting Heralds either (even though he is above them). He's punched a hole through the Anti-Monitor's chest (At this level, AM was still capable of vaporising scores of GLs with a single blast), and tossed him halfway across the galaxy.

Also:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone2.jpg

Punched his fingers into the skull of a Guardian.

Stop.

carver9
Especially in the next page, he's standing there, fine.

Cocaine is a hellava drug. confused

JakeTheBank
Don't be dense.

If Thor was KO'd he wouldn't be holding Mjolnir. Namor clearly overpowered him and him in a dire position when Wanda intervened.

Coupled with the fact that at the end of the bout, Thor is standing there just fine, it's reasonable - hell, obvious - that he wasn't KO'd.

"Id"
It looks like Thor was stunned.

Anyhow, Namor would give Prime about as much trouble as Yat-Ion.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
But he was on two feet two pages later? Hewas just getting pulled by the cape. His head was up and his hammer was in his grip.

His body was dangling while Namor was in a battle. Of coarse he was up after an explosive battle like that.

abhilegend
Prime breaks hal's arm

DarkSaint85
Lol...so Thor gets punched by Namor, allows Namor to grab him by the cape while he is falling and he is just dangling there, enjoying the view while Namor have a blasting battle against SW? Lol...WTF...WHAT IN THE HELL?

Not dangling. His legs are bent, his head is up, he's gripping Mjolnir. Hardly knocked out, is it?

Then after that one panel, you don't see him - so in your opinion, whilst Namor is struggling in the biggest fight he's had so far, against a person Magik has already said is capable of hurting them....he continues to hold on? Lol...WTF...WHAT IN THE HELL?

OR he just releases him, and Thor flies down to the ground, as that was the plan all along, to delay until SW could have her way with him.

In the next page, he gets to stand over Namor. Along with Vision and Strange, who weren't knocked out either. In fact, no one is.

carver9
Not dangling. His legs are bent, his head is up, he's gripping Mjolnir. Hardly knocked out, is it?

Then after that one panel, you don't see him - so in your opinion, whilst Namor is struggling in the biggest fight he's had so far, against a person Magik has already said is capable of hurting them....he continues to hold on? Lol...WTF...WHAT IN THE HELL?

OR he just releases him, and Thor flies down to the ground, as that was the plan all along, to delay until SW could have her way with him.

In the next page, he gets to stand over Namor. Along with Vision and Strange, who weren't knocked out either. In fact, no one is.

Sigh*

ODG
Wow. This sh1t is sad.

It took Wanda going out so much that she passed out from the effort to defeat Phoenix Namor.

Talk about missing the forest for the trees.

Damborgson
His body was dangling while Namor was in a battle. Of coarse he was up after an explosive battle like that. because namor got the better of him and then grabbed him by his cape. But his head was lifted, his helmet was on, he was holding his hammer and he wasnt kod. So let it go?

DarkSaint85
Wanda...who hasn't really been using her power for quite a while, had her first major confrontation with a big bad, that Wanda, who passed out?

Didn't she have trouble recently with her powers?

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
Wow. This sh1t is sad.

McNasty996
Prime rips Namor's head off

deathlife
Namor Phoenix potentially.

However, it seemed Namor didn't really know how to use the PF too well.

DarkSaint85
Sigh*

You've finally seen the error of your ways, then?

Diesldude
It's now obvious that the Mods are playing a cruel joke on Carver and are redirecting his browser because he isn't seeing the same scans everyone else is.

DarkSaint85
Again, it seems the highest feat Namorix performed was snapping Rulk's arm, then causing Wanda to tire herself out.

That's all well and good, but colour me unimpressed when compared to Prime's high feats.

Estacado
Anyone who picked Namor is a moron.....

Mindset
Namor wins, you imbeciles.

DarkSaint85
Prime wins, you buffoon

Mindset
You're such a moran.

DarkSaint85
Make me.

Mindset
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/moran.jpg

Diesldude
Prime murders him to death along with his buddies for good measure.

ColossusGrundy
Hurry up and put Prime in Marvel so carver'll pick him to win.

(ha that was mean wasn't it?)

Estacado
People keep bringing up how Connor was making SBP bleed....please Namor got his face bashed in by fcuking Thing...

Lord Feron
Think Namor would do just as good as anyone SBP fought 1v1 and thats including connor and Ion. But SBP would smash him all the same eventually.

red sabre
SBP smash his head easily, Namor was stomped at first by freakin rulk and thing, SBP will murder him suit or no suit.

leonidas
based on that single avengers showing, can't see namor winning this thing.

Sundipped
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime breaks hal's arm

Good one. I forgot about that.
So now we know PF Namor & Prime can both snap herald level arms with ease.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sundipped
Good one. I forgot about that.
So now we know PF Namor & Prime can both snap herald level arms with ease.
Armbreaker SBP vs Armbreaker Namor!eek!

Zack Fair
Prime stomps Namor's face while calling him names and throwing a tantrum.

Mr.SunKing
Prime ends him

ODG
And Phoenix Namor still wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
Anyone who picked Namor is a moron.....

ODG
^ Well apparently the government's plan to see if monkeys can type was successfully accomplished. Thanks for volunteering, collect your banana on your way out.

keiththegreat
Prime wins easily.

Estacado
Originally posted by ODG
^ Well apparently the government's plan to see if monkeys can type was successfully accomplished. Thanks for volunteering, collect your banana on your way out.
That was really funny...not...go ahead and tell us again how Ganthet can beat Spectre....313

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG

This is so phuking wrong!!! I know I shouldn't but laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
^ Well apparently the government's plan to see if monkeys can type was successfully accomplished. Thanks for volunteering, collect your banana on your way out. Prime wins.

Now give me my banana. I'm hungreh! uhuh

DarkSaint85
What does it say, when even monkeys are better at calling matches?

PillarofOsiris
Namor dies horribly.

abhilegend
Well the dumb guy insists that Thor's reflexes are in superman class because he deflected some energy beams.

PillarofOsiris
Well the dumb guy insists that Thor's reflexes are in superman class because he deflected some energy beams.

lol. I guess Batman is too.

ODG
^ When Batman slaps away lasers with a swing, let us know. Originally posted by Estacado
That was really funny...not...go ahead and tell us again how Ganthet can beat Spectre....313 2007 called. It wants your trollish insult back.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ODG
^ Well apparently the government's plan to see if monkeys can type was successfully accomplished. Thanks for volunteering, collect your banana on your way out. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/lol.gif

abhilegend
According to the dumb guy logic batman has FTL reflexes

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/th_batvsheatvision2.jpg

starlitfan
Namor i think

psycho gundam

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/th_batvsheatvision2.jpg batman just reflected 1/5 of a big bang

big grin

ODG
^ You would think even a hide-and-go-seek troll on ignore would understand the difference between aim-blocking a laser and batting a laser away with a swing.

But, no, apparently not. kinda Originally posted by starlitfan
Namor i think Good man. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman just reflected 1/5 of a big bang

big grin
It wasn't superman.

abhilegend
The dumb guy proves why his name is so again. According to him batman reflecting HV after it was fired while taking a mirror out of his belt is just aim blocking while thor blocking unknown energy beams is proof of FTL reflexes.

Odekahn
Hurry up and put Prime in Marvel so carver'll pick him to win.

(ha that was mean wasn't it?)

He's not near as bad as Quanchi, lol.

Sundipped
Prime wins.

Now give me my banana. I'm hungreh! uhuh

Yeah....I want mine served peeled.

Badabing
Abh, just stop.

The rest of you, cut out the flaming and trolling.

I'm sure some time off can be arranged for people who keep up with the nonsense.

starlitfan
Originally posted by Badabing
Abh, just stop.

The rest of you, cut out the flaming and trolling.

I'm sure some time off can be arranged for people who keep up with the nonsense.

i hope so man... you can't talk about comics seems people just want to jump on one person over nothing.

keiththegreat
The idea that Thor's reflexes are as fast as Superman's is laughable.

JakeTheBank
Who said that?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who said that?
According to abhi , ODG says that :

JakeTheBank
Can't say I remember reading a post of ODG's where he outright states or implies Thor's reflexes are as good as Superman's. Even so, not sure what Thor's reflexes have to do with this thread at all.

Philosophía

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/th_batvsheatvision2.jpg Don't forget Wolverine.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7628/captang29md1.jpg

Logan and Thor are in a fierce competition to prove their high-end Superman or above level battle speed (or "faster than instantly" as ODG once upon a time liked to say it), though comics do tend to give Logan the edge.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6396/bawslogan.jpg

Hopefully there will be another small panel where Thor hammers another energy attack away, because he's starting to lose ground!

As for this thread, Superboy Prime wins.

lft4ded

Hey, for Thor merely getting drug by his cape was the best day of his life recently! I love the guy but getting beaten with his own hammer, still in his hands sometimes, is getting old.

For Namor getting tagged by Rulk and Thing though, as someone pointed out, the P5 seem to stick to a lot of their normal fighting methods. Besides, the damage never seemed to stick longer than a panel or two.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lft4ded
Hey, for Thor merely getting drug by his cape was the best day of his life recently! I love the guy but getting beaten with his own hammer, still in his hands sometimes, is getting old.

For Namor getting tagged by Rulk and Thing though, as someone pointed out, the P5 seem to stick to a lot of their normal fighting methods. Besides, the damage never seemed to stick longer than a panel or two.
Now imagine that damage being constantly inflicted, as SBP uses his speed.

CosmicComet
SPB annihilates

DarkSaint85
Superpoy Brime?

CosmicComet
shut up.

im groggy.

abhilegend

-Pr-
Likewise Thor getting his shit pushed in is no shame because superman gets his ass kicked in nearly every event he appears and NEVER saves the day. Remember final crisis, infinite crisis, OWAW etc. Oh and scott would stop his punch with one finger and then oneshot him when that never happens to him. Not to mention that hulk would oneshot him using his own hand and shit like that. Why cause someone is butthurt over thor's humiliation.

You need to stop before you get banned. Seriously.

keiththegreat
Has Thor ever saved the day in an event?

Estacado
Originally posted by keiththegreat
In Siege...but only cause Bob allowed himself to be killed....haermm

abhilegend
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Yeah, he killed a helpless wasp in SI but that wasn't saving the day.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
So "he who must not be named" can bash me openly calling me a troll but I should stop before I get banned. Makes sense. Anyway I would stop.

Estacado
Chill it's fcuking comics....313
There will always be idiots on KMC no need to get upset about them...

PillarofOsiris

In all honesty, he did not start the name calling.

Philosophía
You need to stop before you get banned. Seriously. I haven't been here to see what abhil has done before this, but seriously? Using sarcasm to make fun of a comic character is now bannable?

Jynocidus
laughing

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Estacado
In Siege...but only cause Bob allowed himself to be killed....haermm

In that panel, we did see Bob partially revert back to Void status. Going by history, Thor had the best chance powerwise of actually taking out the Void with one shot.

Stoic
Can a Phoenix avatar die by conventional means? Emma was clearly hit with a mortal blow, and continued as if nothing much happened.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>