Thanos/Void vs Phoenix 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring, who wins?

byrdgang21
Prob team 1

abhilegend
Team 2.

red sabre
what level do you think each of the Phoenix 5
was? high herald? trans?

The Sorrow
Team 2

abhilegend
Easily trans. No high herald is no selling a charged mjolnir strike from thor.

the Darkone
The PF5 are around mid maybe high trans that's it, they are not sky fathers for sure!!

carver9
I think the 4 Phoenixs that are left will he operating at skyfather levels.

the Darkone
I highly doubt that, they are still in trans level, skyfather level they are not regardless!!

zopzop
The P5 just got their asses handed to them by Sinister, easily too. Team Thanos stomps.

"Id"
An amped Sinister, preped, and anticipated the Fab 5 actions.

Thanos or the Void do not benefit from the same amp, nor do they have prep time.

lilshogun
I don;t see the Void and Thanos collaborating very will.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
I think the 4 Phoenixs that are left will he operating at skyfather levels.
facepalm

janus77
Originally posted by abhilegend
Easily trans. No high herald is no selling a charged mjolnir strike from thor.
Rulk did it with ease, from an OdinForce Thor.
You're overrating them a little.

Team 1.

nwg202
team 2

The Sorrow
Originally posted by janus77
Rulk did it with ease, from an OdinForce Thor.
You're overrating them a little.

Team 1.
There isn't a herald out there that is no selling a hammer shot like this and to the back of the head:
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AVX-Zone-013.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by The Sorrow
There isn't a herald out there that is no selling a hammer shot like this and to the back of the head:
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AVX-Zone-013.jpg
That's not even close to impressive, recall Rulk being viciously hammered to the face by OdinForce Thor, not this weaker iteration.

Honestly the F5/4/3/2 ... Phoeclops. They're not operating with the whole PF, nowhere near it.

pNamor got pounded to the ground, he was struggling against a team that Sentry in his prime would have ripped apart (literally - Thing and co would be like toilet paper for a good "Aresing"wink.

On top of this, Thanos has the wherewithal to tackle a pissed Odin for a prolonged period of time. And these clowns couldn't even polish off an underground City.

I wanted to see something impressive from Phoeclops, always wanted him to have a moment to shine across the MU (and bedding Jean Grey just isn't enough)... to put that stupid edward scissorshands rip-off in the shade, but this hasn't been it.

Aside from having a brief "Dr. Manhattan" moment on the moon, nobody's demonstrated anything that impressive.

As I say, all their feats so far are easily within the ability of Sentry or Surfer to replicate, nevermind Thanos.

pym-ftw
Team one, but with more feats possible for the five to take it

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by janus77
That's not even close to impressive, recall Rulk being viciously hammered to the face by OdinForce Thor, not this weaker iteration.

Honestly the F5/4/3/2 ... Phoeclops. They're not operating with the whole PF, nowhere near it.

pNamor got pounded to the ground, he was struggling against a team that Sentry in his prime would have ripped apart (literally - Thing and co would be like toilet paper for a good "Aresing"wink.

On top of this, Thanos has the wherewithal to tackle a pissed Odin for a prolonged period of time. And these clowns couldn't even polish off an underground City.

I wanted to see something impressive from Phoeclops, always wanted him to have a moment to shine across the MU (and bedding Jean Grey just isn't enough)... to put that stupid edward scissorshands rip-off in the shade, but this hasn't been it.

Aside from having a brief "Dr. Manhattan" moment on the moon, nobody's demonstrated anything that impressive.

As I say, all their feats so far are easily within the ability of Sentry or Surfer to replicate, nevermind Thanos.
I agree with some of the things in this post

janus77
Just found this in the rulk respect thread:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5004-05.jpg

That's OdinForce Thor, that's a blow straight to the face and that's how you simply brush it off.

pNamor had a huge boost, he was up there with the best Heralds, but I don't think what he's done is anywhere close to being 1/5th of the power of the Phoenix Force.

nwg202
Surfer has problems with Thor and Nekkrod. Thor has gotten manhandled by the 3 of the weaker phoenix 5. The Rasputins have powerful magic on top of the pf. Anyone doing stuff like this to Thor that casually and consistently is at least trans level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.