Thors God Blast vs Hals Krona Buster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Overall which do you reckon is more powerfull and more versatile, how and why?

Zack Fair
I think the Krona buster is more impressive, but I'd say the godblast is more reliable. I don't see Hal doing another Krona buster any time soon.

Golgo13
Especially after he got his ass handed to him by Wonder Woman.

JakeTheBank
Godblast.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Golgo13
Especially after he got his ass handed to him by Wonder Woman.

It's like Johns is trying to prove that he's not going to treat Hal anymore special than any of the other characters by making him the whipping boy. He's been getting punked by everyone in the JL in the new 52 and it's pretty damn annoying. Not just that, but he's just like freaking Ryan Reynolds. I MUCH prefer the Hal that's being written in the Green Lantern book, which is also written by Johns... They seem like two completely different characters.

abhilegend
Krona buster.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Odekahn
It's like Johns is trying to prove that he's not going to treat Hal anymore special than any of the other characters by making him the whipping boy. He's been getting punked by everyone in the JL in the new 52 and it's pretty damn annoying. Not just that, but he's just like freaking Ryan Reynolds. I MUCH prefer the Hal that's being written in the Green Lantern book, which is also written by Johns... They seem like two completely different characters.

Still, was it just me or did Superman grab WW's sword by the blade and not get cut?

Right before she kicked him in the face lol

Lord Feron
If korona would to face the godblast IMO it would ****ing wipe him out entirely.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If korona would to face the godblast IMO it would ****ing wipe him out entirely.
Maybe, maybe not. However krona buster did kill him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
Maybe, maybe not. However krona buster did kill him.

oh I know that what I meant was that it would like vaporize him. Like the krona blaster was like a laser that impaled him. Just different energy output thats all. I mean if the krona blaster was a wide beam it could maybe do the same.

I thought the KB was pretty impressive because it was basically never meant to happen but it did, not to say it was stronger but just that he made the ring do something it was not built to do.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Still, was it just me or did Superman grab WW's sword by the blade and not get cut?

Right before she kicked him in the face lol

Yep, and her kick caused him to bleed, lol.

Oh and Superman was pounding on GLs constructs when Supes was attacking GL and Batman and though cracking, it was holding up, and WW is able to shatter his constructs like they're made of paper mache?

If she was real I'd think she was popping Johns off or something. (Actually she still might be, lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.