Kuurth at full power runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
this is full power Kuurth and he runs this gauntlet.

1.Thor
2.Silver Surfer
3.Thanos
4.King Thor
5.Guardian amped SBP
6.Zeus
7.Odin
8.Rune king thor
9.Galactus
10.galactus + Tyrant

JakeTheBank
Should stop at 3.

Stops dead at 4.

red sabre
how can they hurt him when he is so durable? he whitstood OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!!!

Newjak
Originally posted by red sabre
how can they hurt him when he is so durable? he whitstood OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!!! Sounds like someone is trying to prove a point. stick out tongue

Anyway stops at King Thor.

red sabre
Originally posted by Newjak
Sounds like someone is trying to prove a point. stick out tongue

Anyway stops at King Thor.

so he beats thanos?

Newjak
so he beats thanos? I think he can beat Thanos in a very long drawn out fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Newjak
I think he can beat Thanos in a very long drawn out fight.

Somewhere, Quanchi stirs.

Newjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Somewhere, Quanchi stirs. A presence I have not felt for some time

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Should stop at 3.

Stops dead at 4.

I'm curious Jake. What evidence supports Thanos being able to output more than a Godblast so much as to not just overcome Cyttorak's power but the Serpent's too?

How would Thanos not be crushed by Kuurth's unstoppable hammer?

I understand your reasoning of why he stops at 4 but not so much 3.

basilisk
Skyfather at 4 should stop him.

PillarofOsiris
I can't believe people think Kuurth can beat Thanos.

Dampyre
Stops dead at Thanos. And LMAO for putting 4-10 on this list. They would all treat Kuurth like an insect.

The Sorrow
Stops at Thanos.

TheGodKiller
how can they hurt him when he is so durable? he whitstood OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!!!

To my knowledge , the only PROVEN Omega-level mutants that he fought are Hope and Iceman . While Magneto has been speculated to be a possible Omega , he isn't a proven Omega , and Emma Frost is definitely not an Omega-level mutant(she is an Omega-class telepath though , but that is a wholly different thing) .

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I can't believe people think Kuurth can beat Thanos.

Do you think Thanos can output significantly greater than the Godblast?
If not then how would he hurt Kuurth?

Do you think Kuurth's unstoppable hammer won't crush Thanos face?

PillarofOsiris
Do I think Thanos can create greater power output than a WEAKENED godblast you mean? Then yeah, he can. And Juggernaut's been hurt by a LOT less than a godblast before. Have you ever heard of the no-limits fallacy? And I think Thanos can wield more energy than a FP godblast as well. Compare Thor's godblast on Galactus to Thanos's fight with Galactus. Do you think Kuurth is dismissing SS like Thanos did?

Dampyre
Do I think Thanos can create greater power output than a WEAKENED godblast you mean? Then yeah, he can. And Juggernaut's been hurt by a LOT less than a godblast before. Have you ever heard of the no-limits fallacy? And I think Thanos can wield more energy than a FP godblast as well. Compare Thor's godblast on Galactus to Thanos's fight with Galactus. Do you think Kuurth is dismissing SS like Thanos did?

Well, Thanos didn't exactly have a fight with Galactus. It took all of one attack from Galactus to finish it. Plus, that was Starlin's Thanos. I doubt many writers would have Thanos blast Galactus away like that whether it actually hurt him or not.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Dampyre
Well, Thanos didn't exactly have a fight with Galactus. It took all of one attack from Galactus to finish it. Plus, that was Starlin's Thanos. I doubt many writers would have Thanos blast Galactus away like that whether it actually hurt him or not.

It would only take one blast from Galactus to finish Thor too. That wasn't the point. He was saying Thanos's blast looked better than Thor's, which it did IMO.

Dampyre
Originally posted by keiththegreat
It would only take one blast from Galactus to finish Thor too. That wasn't the point. He was saying Thanos's blast looked better than Thor's, which it did IMO.

Did it? Is that why Thanos' blast had absolutely no real effect and Thor's blast sent Galactus packing?

celeyhyga17
Prolly stops at Thanos. Thanos has had too many showings of owning multiple heralds (and trans), and has come out looking good (durabilitywise) vs foes he had no business having a chance against. Foes that should be stations above his abilities.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Dampyre
Did it? Is that why Thanos' blast had absolutely no real effect and Thor's blast sent Galactus packing?

Except Thor fought an extremely hungry Galactus.

h1a8

The Godblast against Juggs was the same against Galactus simply because it said so in the comic.

No one is using the no limit fallacy. I didn't say Juggs can't be harmed at all. I said it would take more than a Godblast to do it since that is what he endured in the comics.

Thanos has no feats that show greater output than a Godblast. Thanos cheapshot Galactus and knocked him back. If both were engaged in a real fight then that wouldn't have happened. Also Thor cracked the shit of Galactus head when he rammed into him. BRB also cracked Galactus head. Those attacks are nothing compared to a Godblast.

Yes Kuurth is no selling SS even better than what Thanos did.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Prolly stops at Thanos. Thanos has had too many showings of owning multiple heralds (and trans), and has come out looking good (durabilitywise) vs foes he had no business having a chance against. Foes that should be stations above his abilities.

Thanos doesn't have the power output to harm Kuurth. He would need at least 10x the power of a Godblast just to have a chance of harming him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Except Thor fought an extremely hungry Galactus.

And Recently in the Thor Annual #1 Galactus, Scrier and the Other toke a imo very powerful GodBlast and was completely unaffected by it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos doesn't have the power output to harm Kuurth. He would need at least 10x the power of a Godblast just to have a chance of harming him.

Less than that has hurt Juggernaut though.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by -Pr-
Less than that has hurt Juggernaut though.
thumb up
FAR less. Especially without a forcefield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.