Eninn's Islam Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn

eninn
معجزات القرءان الكريم - عيضه - YouTube

Robtard
More miracles:

Muhammad (peace be upon him) married a six year old little girl and had sexual relations with her thereby consummating the marriage when she was nine years old. smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
More miracles:

Muhammad (peace be upon him) married a six year old little girl and had sexual relations with her thereby consummating the marriage when she was nine years old. smile

Allah made a 9 year old girl into a twenty year old woman. Now that's a miracle!

Digi
Originally posted by eninn

That Youtube is an eloquent guy.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
That Youtube is an eloquent guy.

So, you understood that?

Digi
2 - sperm: it is that violate the wall of the egg and the resulting fertilized egg (sperm gametes) that induce cell divisions that make sperm gametes grow and multiply so that the embryo integrated as in the verse: (Verily, We created man from the sperm gametes) Rights 2.

Verily!

I forgot how much comedy mixing the archaic and the modern can be. I may get this tattooed on my body.

no expression

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, you understood that?

Rofl. No, but apparently Youtube is Muslim. I wonder if the Republicans know.

Shakyamunison
...Rofl. No, but apparently Youtube is Muslim. I wonder if the Republicans know.

I will tell them. laughing

Robtard
this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9xKPTmrTGk

Shakyamunison
this...

Man! I fear any youtube video that you post. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness

eninn
Allah has sent down the angels tell her: ((42) And when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.) .

He says the Messenger of Allah ("The best women of the world: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima" .

In an atmosphere prevailed in which injustice and disorder, life was experienced by the children of Israel miserable, it has corrupted their religion, they changed their faith, and become one of them does not trust himself betrayed the other, and in the midst of this corruption was living Imran bin Matan and his wife Hannah girl Vaqoz, worship God alone does not involve the the thing, time was passing them without an Aanassehma. One day I sat Hannah between the shadows of the trees, saw Asforh feed small, she moved inside the maternal instinct, calling for God to bless her and the boy even give him a warning to the house of the sacred: ((35) , when the wife of 'Imr n said , "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated , so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."wink .

And accept the God of her prayers, but wisdom dictates that the fetus is female, was Mrs. Mary ((36) But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and her descendants from Satan, the expelled ."wink.
Mohammad peace be upon him (in that it: "All the sons of Adam touched the devil on his mother bore him except Mary and her son" .

But fate was obvious to Mary orphanhood, her father has died, a little girl, and her mother took her to the temple; in response to her vow, and called God to accept

When he saw inks throwing her love of God in their hearts, of the Vtnazawa guaranteed. The Prophet of Allah Zakaria - peace be upon him - and was the oldest: I take it, and I'm entitled to it; because her aunt my wife - means the wife or restore, but the inks they refuse it, he said to them Zakaria: Nguetra it, to take a pens that write the Torah in the River Jordan , and settle down his pen; guaranteed, and they did, the river took their pens, pen and appeared Vkvlha Zakaria. God Almighty says: (44) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, . And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed. . (And Zakariya) .

The age of Mary, then do not exceed the year, pushed her maid in Zechariah has been surmounted by her until I grew older, and had to ask her permission even enter upon and delivers them, and had come to them with food and drink.
Is that the more income it provided him with in accordance with full fruit, the fruit of Zakariya Vijb he considers appropriate, where he sees fruit in summer, winter, and winter fruit in the summer, he says in surprise: 'O Mary, Where did this come to you? Says: God has blessed me

. God Almighty says: ((37) So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this to you?" She said, "It is from Allah. Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account.)) , when he saw Zacarias Marai ability of the Lord and his greatness, he called on God to give him a son for him and enough supporting, life ((38) At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication ".
(39) So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and honorable, abstaining , and a prophet from among the righteous. "wink .

Years passed and became an old man and Zechariah, and no longer able to service Mary was served, he went out to the children of Israel, asking them to ensure that Mary, Vtgarawa Mary was among them until I went to her uncle Joseph, a pious man and was honest reverence to God. Joseph has been served even reached the age of youth, Mary, then hitting the veil itself, intercourse was their need of food and water from behind the curtain. And then moved away Mary from the people, and became not see one does not see anyone ((16) And mention, , in the Book Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.) .

While Mary engaged in is prayer and worship, comes the Gabriel permission of its Lord in the form of a man Abashrha Christ and her child Vvzaat him, and said: (18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, , if you should be fearing of Allah. "
(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you a pure boy."
(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
(21) He said, "Thus ; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter decreed '. "wink .

Commentators say: It's out with jilbab, took Gabriel Pkmha, and breathed in the pocket shield came to bear even if it appears to carry, Asthit, and modesty of her people fled towards the east valley abandoned when the shepherds. Went behind her people are looking for, do not tell them about one. When he comes a labor Tsandt to the trunk of Palm crying and says: ((23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." . then God wanted to live in fear that he sent to Gabriel ((24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.) .

Vatmont the same Mary, the Word of God to her on the lips of Gabriel, and set off to her people. () (27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
(32) And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
(33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive. "wink . I did wonder the faces of people, and showed signs of patent Mary, Vanscherh chest, and praise God for His grace.

But the enemies of God - the Jews - they were afraid the Shahs and their wealth, sent their own soldiers to kill this newborn blessed, immigrated by Mary, with Joseph to Egypt, where they stayed by a dozen years old, grew up in Christ, and then returned to Palestine after the death of this king tyrant, and settled in the town of Nazareth, and remained there until amounted to Christ thirty years A mission of God to his letter, Fsharkih his mother's burdens, and burdens of the persecution of the Jews to him and their scheme, even if they wanted to kill him, saved him from their hands, and gave a likeness to one of his disciples, traitors, a Judas, He took the Jews crucified him alive

. While the lifting of God to Jesus Come True to the saying: ((157) And their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of All h." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him , for certain.) , and says: ((158) Rather, All h raised him to Himself. And ever is All h Exalted in Might and Wise.) .

Mary died after the lifting of Jesus - peace be upon him - five years, and she was then fifty-three years, and it is said that her grave in the land of Damascus.

This is the story of Mrs. Mary insured as recounted to us the Qur'an, the word of God which is not done wrong in the hands of his successor ... Has told us the Quran and Kfar Jewish atheism and the involvement of Christians and their claims. Where God says: (and disbelief and saying to Mary a grave false charge)

And saying: Christ is the Son of God, and worship him and his mother Mary and the Holy Spirit (Gabriel) is a false notion, he comes out the owner of the light of monotheism to the darkness of kufr and shirk.

eninn
We have mourned upon them as they are the shirk and misguidance and disbelief, and explained to them of corruption of their faith; so as to be better acquainted with their affairs, hoping to repent it; God said: () from Him. So believe in All h and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, All h is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is) on the earth. And sufficient is All h as Disposer of affairs. Women: 171].

God explains Kafr claim that Christ, the Son of God; Christ - peace be upon him - does not have for himself or for other benefit or harm. Allah says (17) They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.: () .

The Almighty says: ((75). The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.) .

Shows God - the Almighty - which I call the innocence of Christ upon the divinity and worship. Allaah says ((116) And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, " Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
(117) I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness) [table: 116-117

Jesus (The Messiah) Son of Mary in Islam - YouTube

Jesus and Mary in Islam - Chapter Maryam (Mary) in Quran (Verses 1-36) YouTube

Mary in Islam YouTube

lil bitchiness
Working the dawah, are we?

The gloriousness of dawah islamia consists of blocks of nonsensical text posted by mighty keyboard du'at.
Well, I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Working the dawah, are we?

The gloriousness of dawah islamia consists of blocks of nonsensical text posted by mighty keyboard du'at.
Well, I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?
Hey Lil B, did you hear? The Hardcore Islamists in Egypt just threw their support behind a Liberal Islamic Candidate.

Shit's crazy. It's like if Rick Santorum endorsed Barack Obama.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hey Lil B, did you hear? The Hardcore Islamists in Egypt just threw their support behind a Liberal Islamic Candidate.

Shit's crazy. It's like if Rick Santorum endorsed Barack Obama.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!
This news is like the biggest WTF of the week.

Salafis endorsing Fotouh to spite Muslim Brotherhood. Seriously, it's like playground fight of some kind, but on a much larger scale and with lots of dangerous sharp and shooting objects. messed

eninn
أحمد ديدات-صورتان للمسيح (قرآنيه وانجيلي&#1607wink مترجم - YouTube

lil bitchiness
Oh my Allah, you did NOT just try to link me to Ahmad Deedat! Are you trying to give me a nose bleed?

Put down the Qur'an and listen to shagar al lemoon by Ahmad Mounib - شجر الليمون احمد منيب
It will make you feel better...

Omega Vision
I like listening to the sound of birds crying: RJOrJA0xcuk

Shakyamunison
The only virgin birth was Anakin Skywalker.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I like listening to the sound of birds crying: RJOrJA0xcuk

You're a feking legend! I love it.

Omega Vision
You're a feking legend! I love it.
I wish American music videos could be as innocent as that. He's so confident that he doesn't look silly. You have to respect that.

eninn
أحمد ديدات - متى وُلد المسيح _؟ مفاجأة - YouTube

eninn
peace be upon you

Seeking it rapidly
When a photo of the Earth rotating around itself is being taken and accelerated, then we can clearly see the sequenced consecution and progression of light and darkness. As if the darkness if following this thin layer of light without surpassing it! The discovery of the Earth rotation, the overlapping of light with darkness and vice versa required great efforts, money, space crafts, devices and hundreds of scientists.
How great is the Holy Quran that is showing us, through a verse, that the night covers the day and seeks it rapidly in continuous manner, He the Almighty says: "He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly" (54: Al A'raf). In deed, it was proved that the Earth is rotating at very high speed but thanks to Allah's mercy we do not feel its rotation.

The source of water
Granite rocks, despite its solidity and cohesion and the lack of spaces between them, it allows water to pass through very small pores. This property makes the water falling from the sky to be stored inside the Earth after it passes through the pores of these rocks, and without this feature of the Earth rocks, the water will not be able to leak into distant depths underground.
The amazing is that the Quran had referred to the source of fresh water in the following verse: "And We sent down from the sky water (rain) in (due) measure, and We gave it lodging in the earth, and verily, We are Able to take it away "(18: Al Muiminun). This verse confirms that the source of the water inside the Earth is the rain water as in the case of groundwater which has been scientifically proven! This fact was not known at the time of Quran revelation, so who informed the honorable Prophet about it?

Vinegar
Medical researches had discovered benefits of the vinegar and they still finding out more benefits. It was verified that the vinegar prevents diarrhea as it contains holding materials. Also the regular and small intake of vinegar disinfects the stomach and the digestive tract, activates digestion and kills parasites in the intestine.
The vinegar is an effective antibiotic that was used in the treatment of gingivitis and tooth decay
Honest is the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, when he said: "tenderize is the vinegar as an edible liquid".

Vinegar contains a small amount of protein and carbohydrates, also containing sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and chlorine.
Dr Cyril Scott and Morris Hansen in their book about the benefits of apple cider vinegar that:
First - to prevent diarrhea because it contains astringent.
Second - activates the process of digestion and metabolism in the body.
Third - prevents necrosis of the teeth.
IV - kills parasites in the intestine.
V - can be used to improve digestion when those who have a lack of stomach acid.
Aisha may Allah be pleased that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "Yes, food is Aladam _ _ or vinegar." Sahih Muslim
Aladam: What Aatadm him, said: Adam bread with vinegar, or dip the bread in vinegar and eat it, and collect Aladam: Adam, as writers and books.
As the vinegar by the disinfectant for the intestines, and some people recommended using it to gargle the mouth and throat, mouth be clean of bacteria that is what leads us to God's words ((3) Nor does he speak from inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed
(5) Taught to him by one intense in strength)

The Milk of Camels.
Scientists had proved recently the contribution of the benefits of Camels milk in the treatment of many diseases. The American Journal of Sciences had revealed the presence of antibiotics that are unique of its kind in the milk of camels and they said that it has cure for many serious diseases! This cure in the milk of camels is what the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, had told us about before 14 centuries! He the Almighty says: "Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?" (17: Al Ghashiya).

Do they not look at the camels
Allah, the Exalted, ordered us to meditate his creatures so he said: "Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?" (17: Al Ghashiya), and if we studied camels, we would find many wonders. The camel can tolerate high temperatures up to 70 degree Celsius and the camel of two bosses can tolerate coldness up to minus 40 degrees! Moreover, the camel can drink both sweet and salty water and has the ability to endure thirstiness for more than a month. And it can walk in the desert whatever are the conditions like dust, high temperature, storms, etc, All praises to Allah.

Prayer and emotional stability
The prayer has many great psychological effects, as when the believer complete prayer solemnity, it will help him to concentrate and contemplate which is the most important way for tension and nervous exhaustion relief. Additionally, praying is an effective treatment for anger, rashness and hastiness because it teaches the believer how to be calm and obedient to Allah, the Exalted with patience and modesty.
These things, positively affect the neuraxis and functions of the heart as it regulates heartbeats and blood flow. Also praying helps the believer to remove all the inner deposits from depression, worry, fears, psychological emotions as they all removed as soon as the believer remember that he is in the hands of the Almighty and that He will not abandon him as long as he worships him faithfully, He the Exalted says: "Successful indeed are the believers * Those who offer their prayers with all solemnity and full submissiveness" (1-2 Al Mu'iminun).

The End of the Sun
When the star grows and gets older, it explodes and decrease in size and become a white midget in an explosion that has the temperature of 400.000 degree Celsius! Scientist confirm that our sun will have the same end and burns, this burning or combustion will result in reducing the size of the sun into small dim sun in stages. Isn't it marvelous to find the Quran telling us about the end of the sun in Him, the Exalted, saying: "When the sun is wound round" (1: AL Takwir). This cosmic fact was not known at the time when Quran was revealed where the people used to believe that the Universe is eternal, therefore, this verse indicates the end of the sun that the scientists discussing currently and this is one miracle of the Quran.

The two seas partition 1
Scientist discovered the presence of aquatic partitions that separate the sweet river from the sea at the downstream and they consider these partitions as one of the nature wonders that maintain the environmental balance. All praises to The Almighty who referred to this scientific fact hundreds of years before the scientists did, He the Exalted says: "And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water): this is palatable and sweet, and that is salt and bitter; and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them "(53: Al Furqan). It was proved that the water of the sea do not cross the borders and mix with the river but it keep its balance because of this complete partition.

The two seas partition 2
There is aquatic partitions between every two seas in this planet! For example the junction point of the Red sea and the Indian ocean is at Bab Al Mandab strait (or gate of tears strait), this point has a several kilometers area called Isthmus in which the properties of each sea kept different from the other and never mix together! And this is what the Quran told us in the following noble verse: "He has let loose the two seas (the salt and fresh water) meeting together * Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress" (19-20 Ar Rahman ). The word "meeting" means mix and upset, and it was proved that the separating area undergo mixing and disturbance of the flow stream, nevertheless, each of the two seas keeps its properties though thousands of years had passed, glory to Allah.

Storage of water underground
Scientists said that the quantity of the fresh water stored underground is much larger than the quantity in rivers and lakes. This discovery is relatively new but it is not according to the Noble Quran, the book of the Almighty, in which there is a verse that refer to the storage of water underground: "And We send the winds fertilizing (to fill heavily the clouds with water), then cause the water (rain) to descend from the sky, and We give it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores "(22: Al Hijr).
It was actually proved that the winds fertilize the clouds and the water of the rain is stored underground in a complicated process that no one can do except Allah, the Exalted.

eninn

eninn
More miracles:

You're talking about the marriage of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and Ms. Aisha

The truth here

زواج الرسول من عائشة--حقائق وإحصائيات--مترجم عربي--3_1 - YouTube

زواج الرسول من عائشة--حقائق وإحصائيات--مترجم عربي--3_2 - YouTube

eninn
Verily!

I forgot how much comedy mixing the archaic and the modern can be. I may get this tattooed on my body.

no expression

Rofl. No, but apparently Youtube is Muslim. I wonder if the Republicans know.

فيديو رائع لمراحل تكوين الجنين داخل رحم الأم - YouTube

eninn
Yusuf Estes - Science proves Quran is from Allah 1/7 youtube

lil bitchiness
Yusuf Estes - Science proves Quran is from Allah 1/7 youtube

WRONG!

Greeks, Persians, Assyrians and Romans already knew this and much much much more.

Digi
You're new, so here's how this works:

Say you have a thread called "Miracles of the Cheeze Whip," that should be where all miracles of the cheeze whip go. There should not be a "Miracles of the Cheeze Whip, Part Deux"

So I'm merging this with your other thread. Keep all miracles there, or it can be constituted as spam.

Shakyamunison
You're talking about the marriage of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and Ms. Aisha

The truth here

...YouTube

I don't think there is any truth on YouTube.

Shakyamunison
%&$%#$@!### - Star Wars

lil bitchiness
أحمد ديدات - متى وُلد المسيح _؟ مفاجأة - YouTube

Dude, noone cares about Ahmad Deedat. Nobody. He's a moron and an idiot. Or was, rather, since he's dead now.

Robtard

The truth here

Yes, what I said, an old man married a six year old little girl and then had sex with her when she was just nine. Miraculous!

Shakyamunison
Yes, what I said, an old man married a six year old little girl and then had sex with her when she was just nine. Miraculous!

eninn seems to not care about child abuse.

Robtard
eninn seems to not care about child abuse.

It's not child abuse if someone's hero is the one doing it and to someone else kid.

E.G. See Michael Jackson worshipers.

Shakyamunison
It's not child abuse if someone's hero is the one doing it and to someone else kid.

E.G. See Michael Jackson worshipers.

Sad...

eninn
WRONG!

Greeks, Persians, Assyrians and Romans already knew this and much much much more.

My dear sister
Your all wrong
Why called miracle a miracle?
Jibril came to the Messenger peace be upon him revelation to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
To tell him the message of Islam, God
And news about the past, present and future
In order to denote the truth of prophecy and the message
This has already happened
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him told stories of Muslims from all the prophets all details
Although not born at that time
So God says about it

(44) And you, , were not on the western side when We revealed to Moses the command, and you were not among the witnesses
(45) But We produced generations , and prolonged was their duration. And you were not a resident among the people of Madyan, reciting to them Our verses, but We were senders
(46) And you were not at the side of the mount when We called but as a mercy from your Lord to warn a people to whom no warner had come before you that they might be reminded
(47) And if not that a disaster should strike them for what their hands put forth and they would say, "Our Lord, why did You not send us a messenger so we could have followed Your verses and been among the believers?"..

(44) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, . And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed.

(49) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, . You knew it not, neither you nor your people, before this. So be patient; indeed, the outcome is for the righteous .

Shakyamunison
God doesn't say...ever...

eninn

Dear brother

There is no so-called sex of children in Islam

This in other religions and Western countries
The sex trade of children

- You see the children of illegal
And family disintegration - Treason

All this is not in Islam and the correct application
But in the West

Prophet Mohammed Aisha Marriage زواج الرسول بالسيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها - YouTube

eninn
Did You Know christians, judists, budist, cathlics, للمسيحيون هل تعلمون ! - YouTube

Shakyamunison
Did You Know christians, judists, budist, cathlics, للمسيحيون هل تعلمون ! - YouTube

I cannot see anything from YouTube.

So, what are you trying to say about Buddhists? Remember, I am a Buddhist, so I can tell the difference between real and bullshit.

Shakyamunison
Dear brother

But in the West

So, you are telling me that sense child molestation was not illegal at the time, then it was not wrong?

Child molestation has always been wrong, and always will be.

lil bitchiness
Dear brother

But in the West

Prophet Mohammed Aisha Marriage زواج الرسول بالسيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها - YouTube

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Child marriages are RAMPANT in Muslim dominated countries. Egypt is passing a law to lower marriage age and let us not forget Khomeini's famous comment: ''It is better for a woman to start menstruating in her husband's house than in her father's.''

Your prophet had sex with a child when he was 54. That rancid desert pirate was not a prophet.

eninn

eninn
peace be upon you

I came to you today one of the miracles of the words is better than walking with his foot on the ground, Muhammad peace be upon him
It's a great interview if humans continue to layer them a lot of chronic diseases that we see today, such as skin diseases, infectious diseases, to read and ponder ....

The Prophet and upon him blessings and peace: (five of the instinct of circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, trimming the mustache) . This should be a great talk on every believer to take it and apply it in his life. The scientifically proven benefits that accrue to the believer's application of the teachings of the Holy Prophet. Now, to enumerate some of the medical benefits of all that came in the Hadith.

- Circumcision:
Is removed or cut off excess skin that covers the User masculine men. If you do not remove this skin which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis. With the continued accumulation and the growth of bacteria may become infected men with penile cancer, or the futility of the whole man is not circumcised will accumulate under the foreskin remains of urine and the magnitude of the bacteria and fungi may move this to the bladder and kidneys and cause many infections and excruciating pain. The matter becomes complicated if the bacteria moved to the wife during sex, causing a variety of infections may end infertility, or cancer of the uterus. As a result, there are many risks due to lack of circumcision: So the Prophet ordered us to peace be upon him Nkhttn promised that this matter of human nature by order of God.
- Removing the pubic hair:
It means removing the hair from around the masculine User (Ooualemant) In other words, shaving pubic hair, a delegate to the male and female and if so, for the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. Has been scientifically proven that this region accumulated sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages. The neglect of shave pubic hair will help lead to hair abundance in this region and thus find germs and fungi fertile ground to grow it.
This leads to infection of many chronic skin diseases. Thus, the process of removing hair from this area are cleared continuously, and become easier to remove when washing Altarqat and microbes.

- Plucking the armpit:
For the reasons the former, we find that the area under the armpits where hair grows and increases sweating and secretions of the fat, the fungi and bacteria find a suitable place to live. Thus removing the hair from the underarms means to remove these bacteria remains pure, clean body.

- Nail trimming:
Scientific research has shown that failure to cut the nail and prolong the cause of the accumulation of germs and dirt under it, and therefore cause infections and odors. The bacteria accumulated under the nails grow and multiply rapidly because of the conditions for it, then move to inside the human body during the food. Thus, the Prophet forbade mercy peace be upon him for prolonging the nails because of the resulting pollution and poisoning, and if prolonged may lead to a lot of inflammation in the ends of the fingers and cracks due to bleeding and trauma injuries.
- Cut the mustache:

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking. So it must Sa mustache to avoid this infection.
Thus it is clear good effect to worship the believer and that is what we find ratifications him to tell the truth the Almighty: ((97) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward according to the best of what they used to do) .
Glory to my Lord has great praise for the blessing of Islam, that Islam is the religion of all prophets and messengers, which urges us always on the purity and cleanliness

lil bitchiness
Qur'an Sura An-Nisa, ayah 119:

''And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest.''

According to the Qur'an, circumcision is Satan's work. Allah ordered no such thing in the Qur'an. Mo the prophet strikes again and fails. lol

You fail at dawa. Make an argument or GTFO.

Shakyamunison

Wipe your butt after you take a dump.

laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
I cannot see anything from YouTube.

So, what are you trying to say about Buddhists? Remember, I am a Buddhist, so I can tell the difference between real and bullshit.

So, eninn, maybe you could respond to my questions.

Shakyamunison
So, you are telling me that sense child molestation was not illegal at the time, then it was not wrong?

Child molestation has always been wrong, and always will be.

eninn, please answer my question!

Robtard
Dear brother

So Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't have sex with his nine year old wife when he was in his fifties?

Or are you saying that Aisha had ceased to be a "child" at nine?

Shakyamunison
So Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't have sex with his nine year old wife when he was in his fifties?

Ya, that was the miracle. Every pedo should love this guy.

Robtard
Ya, that was the miracle. Every pedo should love this guy.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down fella. We actually covered this in the GDF some time ago.

Consensus was that Muhammad (peas be upon him) was not a pedophile, he simply was sexually attracted to and loved having sex with a nine year old little girl, clearly you can see the overwhelming difference between the two.

Shakyamunison
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down fella. We actually covered this in the GDF some time ago.

Consensus was that Muhammad (peas be upon him) was not a pedophile, he simply was sexually attracted to and loved having sex with a nine year old little girl, clearly you can see the overwhelming difference between the two.

That is why I said: "Every pedo should love this guy." wink

lil bitchiness

Stop with the pbuh. no expression

Actually, every time I see Muhammad (pbuh) I read it as Muhammad (pubic hair). It cannot be unseen.

Robtard
Stop with the pbuh. no expression

Actually, every time I see Muhammad (pbuh) I read it as Muhammad (pubic hair). It cannot be unseen.

LiL' B (pubic hair),

Show me your anus; Allah commands it.

lil bitchiness
I don't bow to Allah, therefore, no.

Digi
Your prophet had sex with a child when he was 54. That rancid desert pirate was not a prophet.

lol. Considering profiling.

Robtard
I don't bow to Allah, therefore, no.

The Force?

eninn
eninn, please answer my question!

Dear brother

Whether boy or girl
Not at the age of puberty to marriage

God has guided you to the right

eninn

Robtard

It seems the reason/excuse is: "meh, lot's of people were marrying and having sex with children at that time."

Do you think this is proper and moral, the "other people were doing it, so it's okay" type of reasoning?

eninn
‪Beauties of Islam - Who is Allah_ (Sheikh Yus

أحمد ديدات - جبريل مات - YouTube

lil bitchiness
Allah is Mo's imaginary friend. He's a sadistic pervert in the sky who watches you shit, so you better enter toilet with the right foot, make sure you're not facing Kaaba when you're having a shit, and make sure you say alhaumdullialh after you finish shitting, so pervert Allah can bless you and your toilet.

He's a sex maniac who condones rape, slavery, murder, racism sexism, genocide and pedophilia and who will burn 80% of all humanity in Hell for eternity.

He only loves Mo and Muslim men, and HATES non-Muslims and women and they're the worst of creatures. Animals.

Allah is shit scared of women, so he made them cover their entire bodies, because Allah thinks woman's entire body is her vagina. Allah thinks all men are animals who upon seeing any part of women's flesh will not be able to help themselves, but rape it.

Allah lives in a desert of Saudi Arabia and because of that he constantly has sand in his vagina which causes him to make everything haram.

eninn
Qur'an Sura An-Nisa, ayah 119:

''And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest.''

According to the Qur'an, circumcision is Satan's work. Allah ordered no such thing in the Qur'an. Mo the prophet strikes again and fails. lol

You fail at dawa. Make an argument or GTFO.

Dear sister

It's different here

You are not Muslim
So you do not know the explanation is well

haram clear
halal clear

Change in God's creation certain things clear

Plastic surgery to change the face - removing hair of the eyebrows - and so on .....

Circumcision

Sunna is necessary in every Muslim

For health reasons in the first place
To apply for Sunna about Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Circumcision )

Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "_ fitrah is five or five of instinct _: circumcision, removing the pubic hair and, and plucking the armpit hairs, and trim the nails, and trimming the mustache." Sahih Al-Bukhari in dress 5889

Out of instinct: Alambtdoh appearance, and to be in the hadeeth is that if you do these things by nature characterized by its perpetrator, which Allah gave to the slaves and get them out and mustahabb them to be in the best qualities and Ocharfha. Has been reported in some versions of the hadeeth: "Five of the Sunna " rather than instinct.
And circumcision: a source of circumcised any pieces, and you want to cut the skin that covers the glans of the penis, and the shaving is meant by the use of razor _ or any sharp object _ to remove pubic hair, a hair above the man, and round about, and as well as the hair around a woman's vagina.

The British Medical Journal published BMG _ and is the most famous medical journals _ an article on cancer of the penis and causes in 1987, according to this story: Cancer of the penis is very rare, and when the Jews in Islamic countries, where they are circumcised during childhood, and Statistics have proven Medical cancer of the penis when the Jews had not seen in nine patients but only in the whole world.
Among the factors predisposing to a cancer of the penis: balanitis, and what was the circumcision removes the foreskin of the basis of the circumcised men do not happen to have a narrowing of the foreskin, and it is extremely rare to happen balanitis have, and it seems to narrow the foreskin caused by retention of smegma and the discharge collects between the glans penis and foreskin in uncircumcised men, and has been proven that these substances actually carcinogenic.

The magazine published the National Cancer Institute study confirmed that the cancer of the penis is transmitted through sexual contact, and pointed out that the multi-sexual prostitutes lead to this. As stated in a report published by the Academy of children's diseases, which said that circumcision is an effective way to prevent cancer of the penis. And confirmed the American Journal of diseases of children to religious factors when Muslims and Jews that decide to follow the circumcision: Play a key factor in urging them to adopt this common sense and correct from Abu Hurayrah that Abraham circumcised, and to come is the son of eighty. 85% of women married to men without circumcision
Have cancer of the uterus

Shakyamunison
Dear brother

Whether boy or girl
Not at the age of puberty to marriage

Then why did your prophet have sex with a 9 years old girl?

eninn
Allah is Mo's imaginary friend. He's a sadistic pervert in the sky who watches you shit, so you better enter toilet with the right foot, make sure you're not facing Kaaba when you're having a shit, and make sure you say alhaumdullialh after you finish shitting, so pervert Allah can bless you and your toilet.

He's a sex maniac who condones rape, slavery, murder, racism sexism, genocide and pedophilia and who will burn 80% of all humanity in Hell for eternity.

He only loves Mo and Muslim men, and HATES non-Muslims and women and they're the worst of creatures. Animals.

Allah is shit scared of women, so he made them cover their entire bodies, because Allah thinks woman's entire body is her vagina. Allah thinks all men are animals who upon seeing any part of women's flesh will not be able to help themselves, but rape it.

Allah lives in a desert of Saudi Arabia and because of that he constantly has sand in his vagina which causes him to make everything haram.

Dear sister

In your words
You talked about a lot of things
Rape, adultery, murder, racism, love and sexual assault and the veil legitimate

Answer to all questions is very simple

But
I want you to know God first to the fact

‪is belief enough _1 من هو إلهك ؟‬‏ - YouTube

‪is belief enough _2 من هو إلهك ؟‬‏ - YouTube

‪is belief enough _3 من هو إلهك ؟‬‏ - YouTube

احمد ديدات هل اله الاسلام يقدم المغفرة للذنوب وكيف - YouTube

eninn

dadudemon
Thank you for sharing. I know it is just custom, but I also appreciate your kind wishes of peace for us, too.

Islam is a much more peaceful religion than many people realize.

I wish there were more religious people, like you, willing to calmly and respectfully discuss their religion.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thank you for sharing. I know it is just custom, but I also appreciate your kind wishes of peace for us, too.

I wish there were more religious people, like you, willing to calmly and respectfully discuss their religion.

It seems to me that eninn never discusses anything.

dadudemon
It seems to me that eninn never discusses anything.

I haven't noticed. I am bad with names.

lil bitchiness
Because Allah showed her to him in a 'dream'. Allah does that, sometimes.

Shakyamunison
Dear sister

In your words

But
I want you to know God first to the fact...

In stead of posting a bunch of YouTube videos, maybe you should tell us what you think. Why not answer the question yourself?

Also, I have asked you many questions, and you have answered none of them.

Shakyamunison
Because Allah showed her to him in a 'dream'. Allah does that, sometimes.

OK, I have seen this before. The president of a company says "We need this done now". The people below him, go around the system to get it done. The president then fires the people, because he/she never said go around the system. If god showed her to Mohammed, then why did he not tough her until at least she was in puberty? Maybe god did not say have sex with a 9 year old, but said she will be your wife. It is Mohammed's fail for being a pedo.

lil bitchiness
WRONG.

According to a Tunisian, Muslim, historian Hisham Djait, Mo's original name was Qthem. He changed his name to Muhammad when he was 30 something, which was, according to Mr Djait around 580 AD.
Qthem means damaged one, and the reason for this was because his birth was 4 years after his father's death, so he was considered to have been born in adultery.

Read http://www.saaid.net/mohamed/229.htm

lil bitchiness
Allah hath revealeth what Alah wisheth.

Because a 'divine' message of a sadistic sex-crazed deity isn't going to spread itself.

Shakyamunison
Allah hath revealeth what Alah wisheth.

Because a 'divine' message of a sadistic sex-crazed deity isn't going to spread itself.

Why blame some imagined god?

lil bitchiness
Why blame some imagined god?

Who says I'm blaming anything? Point to where I blamed ANYTHING at all.

Shakyamunison
Who says I'm blaming anything? Point to where I blamed ANYTHING at all.

I can't point to anything because the post I was replying too was, from my point of view, obscure and somewhat coded. That was my best guess about what you were saying. Now, I have come to the conclusion that I didn't understand anything you were saying.

eninn
Dear sister

In your words

But

my dear sister

1- The punishment for rape in Islam: For the rapist punishment for adultery, which is stoning if he was married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.
The fact that the rapist was punishment for adultery, that's what you do not rape threat - weapons, it was at gunpoint, it would be a warrior, and applies the limit mentioned in the verse: ((33) Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment) Round / 33.
He chooses the ruling of the sanctions of the four mentioned in the verse as it deems appropriate, and the interest of achieving a common security and safety in the community, the assailants reportedly corrupt.

Woman does not have any punishment
Rape occurs under duress and violence

2-
The crime of adultery with the conditions for the application of punishment (the skin)galdal - stoning)
- Four witnesses to prove the crime of adultery
- Recognition of the same person (adulterer)
- If the person adulterer Single (never married) punishment (skin-algald)
- If the person is an adulterer (married) punishment (of stoning to death)
- These conditions are in fact of God's mercy
- Discipline and punishment for non-married
- And repent and escape the fire in the afterlife (for married)
- And we must see people, even the death adulterer does not do anyone like him
- The limits of God should be applied to any person who can not touch them

- God says in the Holy Qur'an
- (1) a surah which We have sent down and made obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember
(2) The woman or man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment
(3) The fornicator does not marry except a fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers
(4) And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient
(5) Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
(6) And those who accuse their wives and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them four testimonies by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful
(7) And the fifth that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars
(8) But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars
(9) And the fifth that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful
(10) And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy ... and because Allah is Accepting of repentance and Wise

- And also the famous incident at the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

- And the adulteress woman came to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and confessed to the crime and then enjoined by the Prophet to return and then give birth and then breastfed her child for two years and then came to the Prophet and established the limit and the penalty

From 'Imraan ibn Husayn, may Allah be pleased with (the woman from Juhaynah came to the Prophet a child of adultery, she said: Yanpi God I was led aggravated Ali called the Messenger of Allah wali said: best of it If you put I missed it and he did that he ordered the reveal by her clothes and then he ordered stoned to death, then blessings by Umar ibn al-Khattab said: Call upon God has weighed Yanpi Prophet said: She has repented if divided among the seventy of the people of the city to Usathm Are there better than that excelled herself to God) Narrated by Muslim
عن عمران بن الحصين رضي الله عنهما ( ان امرأه من جهينه أتت النبي وهي حبلى من الزنا فقالت : يانبي الله أصبت حدا فأقمه علي فدعا رسول الله وليها فقال : أحسن اليها فاذا وضعت فأتني بها ففعل فأمر بها فشكت عليها ثيابها ثم أمر بها فرجمت ثم صلى عليها فقال عمر بن الخطاب : أتصلي عليها يانبي الله وقد زنت فقال النبي : لقد تابت توبه لو قسمت بين سبعين من أهل المدينه لوسعتهم وهل وجدت أفضل من أن أجادت بنفسها لله ) رواه مسلم

- There is one case of Muslim was not punish the crime of adultery
- There is no four witnesses - did not admit to the crime

The solution here

Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
And speed to good deeds

3-Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed Qatlokm unduly

But
You mohammed you the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (ie the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Now read the answers
God willing,
Will be completed
God guided you to the right

eninn

Peace be upon you

Thank you

This is for your kindness

eninn
WRONG.

According to a Tunisian, Muslim, historian Hisham Djait, Mo's original name was Qthem. He changed his name to Muhammad when he was 30 something, which was, according to Mr Djait around 580 AD.
Qthem means damaged one, and the reason for this was because his birth was 4 years after his father's death, so he was considered to have been born in adultery.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was in his mother's womb at the time of the death of his father

Knowledge of Islam through sincere and scholars of Islam accurately
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(7) And We sent not before you, , except men to whom We revealed , so ask the people of the message if you do not know.

eninn

♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv YouTube

㋡㋡㋡Why Many Scientists convert to Islam㋡㋡㋡ _ (part 2).flv - YouTube

eninn
الإسلام - عيضه - YouTube

lil bitchiness
Did you READ what I posted? Please read it and engage your brain, even though I know it's HARAM to think.

eninn

eninn
On the day they devote to celebrate the god of fire, there were a sudden volcano nearby the city, and began molten lava and volcanic ash fiery Aftmr this city during the few moments with ashes, and with that the people of the city prevented escape, but ash volatile killed on the spot, and covered their bodies turning this objects through hundreds of years into rock fossilized in moments without being able to do anything, we do not find this scene only to remember God's words: ((95) Then We exchanged in place of the bad , good, until they increased and said, "Our fathers were touched with hardship and ease." So We seized them suddenly while they did not perceive.) .
Images of suffering

Fossilized bodies hit the rain of volcanic ash, they have a moment of agony living their normal lives, gave them a sudden agony, and in the moments around the entire city to the bodies of the dead. The picture shows the size of the torment and the pain caused to those people. This is the end of the mundane only, the Almighty says: ((127) And thus do We recompense he who transgressed and did not believe in the signs of his Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is more severe and more enduring.) .

The bodies of a population of Bombay injury torment, and God willing, to present to the people to be a lesson for those who succeeded, would we consider? That the city applies to tell the truth the Blessed and Almighty: ((44) So when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, We opened to them the doors of every thing until, when they rejoiced in that which they were given, We seized them suddenly, and they were in despair. Add new comment (45) So the people that committed wrong were eliminated. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. Add new comment) . And already has opened the doors of blessings upon them, money and luxury and richness, even taking them suddenly and unexpectedly, the Fire Vamahm any desperate of the mercy of God.

Finally let us consider the text of the Qur'an portrays us in a wonderful eloquent story can not be integrated to the greatest writer to portray us a complete story in a few words, and this miracle of the Qur'an, Allah says: ((160) The people of Lot denied the messenger
(161) When their brother Lot said to them, "Will you not fear Allah
(162) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger
(163) So fear Allah and obey me
(164) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds
(165) Do you approach males among the world * * and forsake what you create your Lord of the wives, but you are a people Aadon * said while not over my Lot to be among the directors * (168) He said, "Indeed, I am, toward your deed, of those who detest
(169)
(170) So We saved him and his family, all
(171) Except an old woman among those who remained behind
(172) Then We destroyed the others
(173) And We rained upon them a rain , and evil was the rain of those who were warned
(174) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers
(175) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful) .

lil bitchiness
You and your Muhammad. Astaghfirullah!!!!!!!!!

eninn
My sister dear
I loved clarification
Anyway
I am at your service for any question

eninn
ماذا قالوا عن محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم.flv - YouTube

lil bitchiness
Did you read the link? Please read it and tell me what you think then. Do not discuss this with me until you've read the link.

Symmetric Chaos
WRONG.

Whether or not he changed his name to Mohammad or not doesn't change that he was named Mohammad.

Also that link is very unimpresive. It talks about science and evidence for the claim a whole lot but never gets around to presenting any evidence that I can find.

lil bitchiness
First of all Muhammad was never a name until the end of 7th century, so it wasn't Mo's name to begin with.
It is currently a given name (amongst non-Arabs as stand alone) because of Mo. It never was a name before, it is an adjective and it means ''the one who is praised''. Qur'an mentioned this word only 4 times in the entire text and it isn't used as a name in neither of those instances.

And you'd notice that this isn't the original article but an opinion ON the article ABOUT the book. The original article appeared on IslamOnline in Arabic but it appears not to be there, as I cannot find it.

It also gives plenty of references defending his opinion, (in favour of Mo) if you actually read the article.

By the way, I had no idea you read Arabic so well.

Symmetric Chaos
Wait . . . just thinking about this. Who exactly names a kid Qthem?

His mother's husband was dead (I assume that's what they mean by "father"wink. His biological father was presumably not in the picture. I doubt his mother is going to give him a name that basically means "whoreson". Maybe this is something of a "called" vs "named" distinction?

First of all Muhammad isn't a name. It is currently a given as a name (amongst non-Arabs as stand alone) because of Mo. It never was a name before, it is an adjective and it means ''the one who is praised''. Qur'an mentioned this word only 4 times in the entire text and it isn't used as a name in neither of those instances.

Thats really interesting. I was listening to a YouTube thing that mentioned that, apparently the name with the same meaning is Ahmad.

It also gives plenty of references defending his opinion, if you actually read the article.

By the way, I had no idea you read Arabic so well.

I can't read Arabic. I put it into Google Translate and read like one and fifty hundred lines of text without it saying anything of substance. Scrolling down it seems the remains (where the citations would be) are untranslated.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wait . . . just thinking about this. Who exactly names a kid Qthem?

His mother's husband was dead (I assume that's what they mean by "father"wink. His biological father was presumably not in the picture. I doubt his mother is going to give him a name that basically means "whoreson". Maybe this is something of a "called" vs "named" distinction?

Thats really interesting. I was listening to a YouTube thing that mentioned that, apparently the name with the same meaning is Ahmad.

I can't read Arabic. I put it into Google Translate and read like one and fifty hundred lines of text without it saying anything of substance. Scrolling down it seems the remains (where the citations would be) are untranslated.

According to the historian he was given that name by his uncle or his tribe. His tribe were the maintainers of Kaaba which was the pilgrimage place for the pagan Arabs.

He got that name as it was believed he was born in 'adultery', as in his father was dead, his mother never married again, but had Mo. Hence Qthem.

I'm not sure what Qthem means exactly...it's like rotten or bad. I don't know.

Symmetric Chaos
According to the historian he was given that name by his uncle or his tribe. His tribe were the maintainers of Kaaba which was the pilgrimage place for the pagan Arabs.

He got that name as it was believed he was born in 'adultery', as in his father was dead, his mother never married again, but had Mo. Hence Qthem.

I'm not sure what Qthem means exactly...it's like rotten or bad. I don't know.

I've heard rotten, filthy, and broken as possible meanings for Qthem so far but in context its a reference to his mother having sex outside of marriage. They pretty much named him "yo mama is a ****". No wonder he and his followers avoided it.

Digi
Eninn, you're probably going to have to reign in your thread creation. It's becoming a bit excessive, and they all essentially deal with the same subject matter in that you post text walls on Islam and link to youtube videos.

dadudemon
peace be upon you

I came to you today one of the miracles of the words is better than walking with his foot on the ground, Muhammad peace be upon him
It's a great interview if humans continue to layer them a lot of chronic diseases that we see today, such as skin diseases, infectious diseases, to read and ponder ....

The Prophet and upon him blessings and peace: (five of the instinct of circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, trimming the mustache) . This should be a great talk on every believer to take it and apply it in his life. The scientifically proven benefits that accrue to the believer's application of the teachings of the Holy Prophet. Now, to enumerate some of the medical benefits of all that came in the Hadith.

- Circumcision:
Is removed or cut off excess skin that covers the User masculine men. If you do not remove this skin which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis. With the continued accumulation and the growth of bacteria may become infected men with penile cancer, or the futility of the whole man is not circumcised will accumulate under the foreskin remains of urine and the magnitude of the bacteria and fungi may move this to the bladder and kidneys and cause many infections and excruciating pain. The matter becomes complicated if the bacteria moved to the wife during sex, causing a variety of infections may end infertility, or cancer of the uterus. As a result, there are many risks due to lack of circumcision: So the Prophet ordered us to peace be upon him Nkhttn promised that this matter of human nature by order of God.
- Removing the pubic hair:
It means removing the hair from around the masculine User (Ooualemant) In other words, shaving pubic hair, a delegate to the male and female and if so, for the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. Has been scientifically proven that this region accumulated sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages. The neglect of shave pubic hair will help lead to hair abundance in this region and thus find germs and fungi fertile ground to grow it.
This leads to infection of many chronic skin diseases. Thus, the process of removing hair from this area are cleared continuously, and become easier to remove when washing Altarqat and microbes.

- Plucking the armpit:
For the reasons the former, we find that the area under the armpits where hair grows and increases sweating and secretions of the fat, the fungi and bacteria find a suitable place to live. Thus removing the hair from the underarms means to remove these bacteria remains pure, clean body.

- Nail trimming:
Scientific research has shown that failure to cut the nail and prolong the cause of the accumulation of germs and dirt under it, and therefore cause infections and odors. The bacteria accumulated under the nails grow and multiply rapidly because of the conditions for it, then move to inside the human body during the food. Thus, the Prophet forbade mercy peace be upon him for prolonging the nails because of the resulting pollution and poisoning, and if prolonged may lead to a lot of inflammation in the ends of the fingers and cracks due to bleeding and trauma injuries.
- Cut the mustache:

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking. So it must Sa mustache to avoid this infection.
Thus it is clear good effect to worship the believer and that is what we find ratifications him to tell the truth the Almighty: ((97) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward according to the best of what they used to do) .
Glory to my Lord has great praise for the blessing of Islam, that Islam is the religion of all prophets and messengers, which urges us always on the purity and cleanliness

I agree, for the most part, with all 5 of these.

Especially circumcision in a hotter climate where modern medicine may not reach very well. I do not understand this western idea that circumcision is "bad" and "unscientific". I have read and seen the studies and videos (respectively) for why circumcision is bad. I am fully convinced that it is pretty much a medical bias perpetuated by people and organizations against circumcision. However, I still think the decision should be up to the parent. Is getting rid of the risk of UTIs worth it? Dude...yes. The STD stuff should be up the boys as they get older. I was not a shitty father so I knew to take care of my son...so the risks associated with circumcision did not bother us.

And...WTF is this idea that "uncircumcised men don't need to use lube when they have sex." That's bullshit. Who the **** perpetuated that lie?

Wipe your butt after you take a dump.

laughing out loud

Personally, I find wiping with toilet paper to be dirty and unsanitary. I use wet wipes until I'm clean as a whistle on my anus. no expression

rudester
my brain just shut down after reading this.. im trying to understand the words that are coming out of your brain?

Deja~vu
I do agree with "Peace be with you/upon you. Wouldnt it be a wonderful world if we all really acted as if we meant it.

flowers

lil bitchiness
Pssst, Muslims are not allowed to greet non-Muslims with asalamuwalaykum. ninja

eninn
Dear sister

In your words

But

احمد ديدات الإسلام و العنصرية - Islam answer to racism - Youtube

أحمد ديدات سؤال عن الحجاب - YouTube

eninn
Not my sister dear
Peace for Muslim and non-Muslim

-Hygiene through water
The best way

eninn
Respected member

This is just nonsense and confusion
Nothing to do with the fact that any contact

I said in the past
Knowledge of Islam by studying carefully

eninn

eninn
http://www.eqraa.com/download/video/mualimhi.rm

eninn
members of the Junior Allah guided you

today we talk about that
All previous books mentioned the name of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, including the Bible (the Torah and the Bible), to read and judge for ourselves on that ....

Allah says: (Those who disbelieve say I'm not sending Say Allah is sufficient witness between me and you, and has knowledge of the book) . In this verse to indicate that he has learned from the books of the Jews and Christians know that Muhammad peace be upon him is the messenger sent from God, His name was mentioned and described in the previous books, but how so?
Stated in chapter XVI prophet promised his best to speak (his best speech, that the great Muhammad), but the interpreters of the Bible said that the word (Muhammad) came here a recipe in the sense (Mahmoud), not a name for the Prophet!

Sobhan Allah, but in another text of the Bible we find God's speech to Moses: (and was held for them a prophet like you), they said, this text promises the coming of Christ, but Christ, they claim, is "god" and not a prophet!! If this text is not intended to Christ because he was born without a father, while Moses was born of a father, so the logic compels us to believe that this text speaks of Muhammad peace be upon him, he is Mohammed, Mahmoud, a prophet!
The Glory of God we see the contradiction in these interpretations, if the intention is to Christ, why do they say is "god"? This text speaks the truth and testify to the sincerity of a prophet of mercy peace be upon him.

They find written with them
God told us that the name of Muhammad peace be upon him found in the Bible, is it signals to it? This is what Snthbth through the following article, God willing ....

As long as you look at the Bible as a book typeface, one hundred percent, and there is no one statement correct! On this basis, you're not convinced of what he was doing some scientists to deduce the Bible stands, or of martyrdom, and if the book was distorted what is the benefit of his or cited.

We select our God rule that we know that this book typeface or not! The Koran tells us about the fact, namely that any book of man-made, must find the differences and contradictions, so he says about the Quran: ((82) Then do they not reflect upon the Qur 'n? If it had been from other than All h, they would have found within it much contradiction.) . This verse was decided that the only book in the universe which does not contain any contradiction is the Koran, and all the books revealed by Allah, such as the Torah and the Bible, all of which also does not contain any contradiction, but before it is distorted, is now distorted and if our research where we found the contradictions are clear in the text of the scripts.

But to prevent this that we find in these books distorted some right? Is it corrupted or not completely still with some references that have remained true to emphasize the Koran?
This is checked it out already when I heard a great verse from the Book of Allah Almighty, and if I hear for the first time, to write the whole text and reflect: ((156) And decree for us in this world good and in the Hereafter; indeed , we have turned back to You. " said," My punishment - I afflict with it whom I will, but My mercy encompasses all things. "So I will decree it for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses -
(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.
(158) Say, , "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death. " So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.
(159) And among the people of Moses is a community which guides by truth and by it establishes justice.) .

What drew my attention to the Holy Quran speaks of Moses, peace be upon him, and how his story was with Pharaoh, and sorcerers, and then how his story was with the sons of Israel, and in the middle of this text, and suddenly we will mention the illiterate Prophet peace be upon him, comes to emphasize the divine that they will find this prophet written them in the Torah and the Bible, the Bible, and the question: What does that mean?
Is there a relationship between Moses and Muhammad? If you do already searched in the Bible will we find a reference to the illiterate Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him? Does this signal exists today despite the distortion of this book?

When I heard the verse: (the Prophet illiterate Prophet whom they found mentioned in the Torah and the Bible) I realized that the word of God is right, and as long as God is and told us that we must find a reference in the Bible remain to this day proves that the Prophet Muhammad written in the book Holy Qur'an is valid for all times and places, and since God Almighty said: (they find written with them) should they find that they have already written both in the past or present.
This is what I found already after I read the Bible to read in-depth on the one hand, I read what was written by some Muslim scholars on these signals, and will Ibt you lovers of these signals with some simplification and scientific analysis, to realize that the Quran is right and that human beings no matter how they tried to distort the Bible will remain the signals present and witness to the sincerity of this illiterate Prophet peace be upon him.

If we read the Torah and we look distorted the story of Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, can be found in the middle (as in Quran) to mention a surprise signal comes from the prophet after Moses? In the Book of Deuteronomy to remember the story of Moses, peace be upon him, and during this story comes already mentioned the Prophet will come after Moses is like Moses,
Came in the Old Testament: (live for you Lord, your God, a prophet from the midst of your brothers like me. Him hear 0.16 according to all that I asked the Lord thy God in Horeb on the meeting, saying: Do not come back hear the voice of the Lord my God, I do not see this great fire also, lest I die .17 told me The Lord may do good in spoken 0.18 was established for them a prophet from the center of their brothers like you, and my words in his mouth, Viclmanm all recommended him do. 19 and be that man who does not listen to me speaking in my name I want him to 0.20 and the Prophet, which covers, take a my words did not Os to speak of it, or who speaks on behalf of other gods, die by the Prophet. 21, and I said in your heart: how do we know the words that did not speak the Lord? 22 What spoke by the prophet in God's name did not occur or persist, it is the words that did not speak the Lord, but tyranny spoke by the prophet, do not be afraid of it) .

Think of me, O loved ones how come talk about the prophet after Moses, of course, this talk came on the Moses of his people a message from God, he says to them (held them a prophet from the center of their brothers like you, and my words in his mouth) and the meaning of these words that God will establish a prophet after Moses be like him and makes his words in the mouth of this prophet, that this prophet speaks words from God, and the question: Who is this prophet who looks like Moses, and speaks the words of God? To enumerate the qualities of the Prophet, as contained in the biblical text:
1 - This is one of the brothers of Prophet Isaac, any of the descendants of Ishmael peace be upon him: (from the center of their brothers) and the addressee are the children of Israel, and their brothers are the sons of Ishmael peace be upon him. This is proof that the Prophet should be the sons of Ishmael.

2 - This must be a prophet like Moses, peace be upon him to this word (like you), that is the law of the Prophet, and God to be a book.

3 - this prophet will speak the word of God: (and my words in his mouth).

4 - everything speaks of this prophet will happen, and if not it indicates that the Prophet a liar: (What spoke by the prophet in God's name did not occur or persist, it is the words that did not speak the Lord), meaning that the words that will be speaking this prophet If not achieved, this indicates that it is not the word of God.

5 - This is the prophet of his people will be all that is revealed to him of the commandments and the provisions of the legislation and stories, and will not conceal anything commanded by God: (Viclmanm recommended him by all).

6 - We have received confirmation on this prophet twice:
- (The Lord your God, you live a prophet from the midst of your brothers like me).
- (Set up for them a prophet like you from the center of their brothers).
Consider the stress that this prophet would be brothers, the children of Israel (from your brothers, from the center of their brothers) (ie the sons of Ishmael), as well as to emphasize that this would be expected of the Prophet like Moses (like me, like you).

eninn
The question now is: Who is the prophet referred to in this text? Is it Jesus Christ as they claim, or is it Muhammad peace be upon him?
1 - The Christ is not like Moses, in many respects, it did not come law of a new, but came the Gospel which is the integral of the Bible, Christ was confirmed that he had not come to invalidate the law, but to complement (as in the Bible).

2 - Jesus had no father but God breathed his spirit of Mary Our Lady of Peace, and therefore the birth of Moses and the birth of Christ were quite different.

3 - Christ spoke in the cradle, Moses did not speak, and Jesus was resurrected the dead and heal the blind and the deaf and dumb, and the miracle of Moses was the stick.

4 - Christians claim that Christ is the Son of God, how can be like from their point of view that our master Musa, who they see as a prophet?

5 - then that Jesus was not of the sons of Ishmael, but God sent to the children of Israel, Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael and sent by God to the Arabs and all people.

6 - Mohammed and Moses are both married, both of sheep grazing, and God sent Moses to Pharaoh and his people and sent by God to Mohammed Abu Lahab and his people.

7 - Moses was the Torah and the Koran says Mohammed.

8 - Finally, there is a big difference too from the standpoint of the Bible, Jesus is God did not marry and has no father and was crucified and has (as they claim), but Moses is not God married and has a father or crucified, so if we treat this logic, where the similarity between the Moses and Christ as they claim??!
Therefore, saying that the prophet referred to by the biblical text is the Christ, this view is not based on any evidence, but is contrary to the truth. The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, it was like Moses, peace be upon him, he is the owner of the law, which we reached the Word of God Almighty, The miracles, and all occur by check.

The Bible says in reference to the great prophet like Moses, God sends it to the children of Ishmael, and speak words of God: (held for them a prophet like you from the center of their brothers, and my words in his mouth, Viclmanm recommended him by all).

For example, when Muhammad peace be upon him in the beginning of the call and the Muslims in the most vulnerable stages of their lives, tell them that Islam will spread everywhere, he said: (will be this - that Islam - a total night and day), and the question: Do you verify this? Islam spread in every place on earth? Statistics says modern and reliable: that Islam is the religion most prevalent and fastest growing in the world, it is the only religion that spread in all countries of the world, and Islam will be the religion is the first in 2025 and the proportion of Muslims in the world up to 30%, while the percentage of Christians will not exceed 25%. According to the British reference (Sato Tsugitaka, Muslim Societies, Routledge, UK, 2004).

The illiterate Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him we received a message from God, every word in the Quran is the Word of God, let us suppose that it was a hoax, is it possible to continue calling and lies - surround God - four centuries, and spread his religion so great? Is there a man in the whole history invents a lie against Allah and claimed that the Messenger of God, and claims to be the words came from God, is there such a man in history continue to call, or that God shows his lie?

Is not the Bible is the one who says: (The Prophet, which covers, take a my words, not Os to speak of it, or who speaks on behalf of other gods, die by the Prophet), you died the Prophet Mohammed and ended mentioned or that his penis is still intact after his death to-day Resurrection? So the logic of the Bible asserts that the false prophet will not last and will not spread his call, and since that Muhammad peace be upon him lived in the heart of every Muslim to this day, this evidence from the Bible itself on the sincerity of Muhammad's mission to all people!

The Prophet came similar words from God: ((9) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it) . The question is: Is the back of the religion of Islam spread and became the most widespread religion in the world or not? So all that has happened by the illiterate Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him fully achieved, then by the logic of the Bible and we can say with full confidence that the Prophet Muhammad is the prophet referred to the Bible in the previous text.

It is the wisdom of God that those who distorted the Bible did not pay attention to this statement, did not realize the hidden signal that they carry, and therefore did not occur to them that this signal would be proof against them and recognizing that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and they do not feel!!!
The truth of God when he says: ((158) Say, , "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death. "So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.) .

dadudemon
If you do not have a scripture to point me to, I don't care to do mental cartwheels to see your point.

Condense your two posts in to 3 or 4 sentences and cite scripture.

Symmetric Chaos
Why do you vary your spelling of Mohammad?

Symmetric Chaos
Pssst, Muslims are not allowed to greet non-Muslims with asalamuwalaykum. ninja

Why do you get to tell Muslims what they're allowed to believe?

lil bitchiness

lil bitchiness
If you do not have a scripture to point me to, I don't care to do mental cartwheels to see your point.

Condense your two posts in to 3 or 4 sentences and cite scripture.

He's probably talking about 'song of songs' where in Hebrew word 'muhammad' means pleasant things. Like I already said, Muhammad was not a name, it's an adjective.

His mention of muhammad may work in song of songs, however the same word appears to describe Ezekiel's wife.

If Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible he is mentioned as being ruined by Romans and he was Ezekiel's wife too...

lil bitchiness
Respected member

This is just nonsense and confusion
Nothing to do with the fact that any contact

I said in the past
Knowledge of Islam by studying carefully

Some of the people here are murtads, you know. ninja

Your taqyyia doesn't work on me, neither does your dawah islamia, and neither do youtube videos. I know Islam from up close.

Subhanallah, for making me a kafir!

lil bitchiness
Mualim video? No, ta.

Seriously, if I want a teacher I'll skip imams. And also I'm not downloading any kind of Islamic virus on my 'puter.
Maybe it will randomly play Adhan in the middle of my haram movie watching.

Shakyamunison
Homosexuality and purity
Scientists confirm that homosexuality is a process that contributes to the transfer of viruses and bacteria harmful easily between homosexuals, so the prophet Lot and his family are safe with him were eager to purify himself and stay away from those homosexuals, and for that was his problem with his people that a person Taher, and this is what told the Koran on the tongue of his people:...

Sexual activity of any kind can "contributes to the transfer of viruses and bacteria". Shaking hands also "contributes to the transfer of viruses and bacteria".

The prophet Lot? Wasn't he the guy who wanted to give his daughters to the homosexual mob? If they were homosexual, then why would Lot give them his daughters? He doesn't sound like a very good father.

Shakyamunison
Did You Know christians, judists, budist, cathlics,

I think you are ignorant of Buddhism. I could educate you.

Shakyamunison
In stead of posting a bunch of YouTube videos, maybe you should tell us what you think. Why not answer the question yourself?

Are you afraid of what you might learn?

Shakyamunison

♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv YouTube

Is it because they like 9 year old children?

Shakyamunison
...Personally, I find wiping with toilet paper to be dirty and unsanitary. I use wet wipes until I'm clean as a whistle on my anus. no expression

This falls into: Wish I didn't know. wink

Deja~vu
Hehehehehe.....what can I say. Sexual activity? Sexual feeling?

does anybody else have that feeling???? I am damned

Deja~vu
I think I've been a bad bad girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwNVE37BGVE&feature=relmfu

embarrasment

S_W_LeGenD

Shakyamunison

red g jacks

eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXtQ0JXgyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFYefCyiac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsoP7ThuG1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYaW3N2xfhk&feature=related

eninn
Are you afraid of what you might learn?

My dear brother

I am not afraid of anyone

God only

Ask directly
I do not know what your question exactly?

eninn
Some of the people here are murtads, you know. ninja

Your taqyyia doesn't work on me, neither does your dawah islamia, and neither do youtube videos. I know Islam from up close.

Subhanallah, for making me a kafir!

Guidance from God
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(125) So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe. Add new comment
(126) And this is the path of your Lord, straight. We have detailed the verses for a people who remember. Add new comment

eninn
Is it because they like 9 year old children?

I hope that you are using your mind to understand
You repeat words without the benefit of
God has guided you

eninn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why do you get to tell Muslims what they're allowed to believe?

no my dear brother

Lying is forbidden in Islam

Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Truth leads to piety and piety leads to Jannah. A man persists in speaking the truth till he is enrolled with Allah as a truthful. Falsehood leads to vice and vice leads to the Fire (Hell), and a person persists on telling lies until he is enrolled as a liar"..

Commentary:
Siddiq (veracious) and Kadhdhab (liar) both are adjectives of intensive degree. That is to say, the words stand respectively for someone whose truth has become his second nature; and in the opposite case, one is a liar who is in the habit of telling lies. As one acquires a reputation in this world for his good or bad deeds similar is his position before Allah. One who is ranked among the truthful with Him is entitled to reward, and if one is a liar, he has to suffer retribution for it. This Hadith provides incentive for truthfulness because it is a source of every good deed and contains a warning against lying as it gives rise to all kinds of mischief.

eninn

eninn
Dear brother and sister

)Prophet Lot, peace be upon him
Providing his daughters (not intended daughters of his descendants), but the daughters of his people
To his people
The goal is important and great wisdom
Return to the natural instinct of marriage
And stay away from homosexuality (a man with a man)

Must be wary of disbelief and stubbornness
We must remember always punish the people of Lot peace be upon him

Talk about prophets
You must use polite words and decent
allah guided you

eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2ce3uoIxo

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Are eninn and JesusIsAlive the same person?

Shakyamunison
...Talk about prophets
You must use polite words and decent
allah guided you

You should pay no such reverence to false prophets, and a man who would give his daughters to a homosexual mod is not a true prophet. That is just like a man who marries a 9 years old little girl should not be respected.

Shakyamunison
I hope that you are using your mind to understand
You repeat words without the benefit of
God has guided you

I repeat myself only because you refuse to answer my questions.

Are you afraid to answer?

Shakyamunison
My dear brother

I am not afraid of anyone

God only

Ask directly
I do not know what your question exactly?

How can I rewrite my questions so you would understand them? Go back and read them, and tell me what you don't understand.

Shakyamunison
So, Allah has breasts? laughing out loud

Robtard
Are eninn and JesusIsAlive the same person?

They're of the same mindset. ie "My god could kick your god's ass!"

Shakyamunison
They're of the same mindset. ie "My god could kick your god's ass!"

Ya, my god is better then your god has cause so much suffering in this world, it should be considered a SIN.

Robtard
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

The prophesied Prophet that Moses refers to in Deuteronomy 18:15, 18-19 is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Son of the living God.

This is just one interpretation though and you have nothing except faith to substantiate it. In the end, it could have been Mohammad.

Shakyamunison
This is just one interpretation though and you have nothing except faith to substantiate it. In the end, it could have been Mohammad.

Sarcasm alert.

JIA knows that it is Jesus because of all the clear, unambiguous quotes that he will shove down your throat. big grin

lil bitchiness

Digi
At first I was like "smh" and considered having a PM talk with eninn about spam.

Then JIA jumped in and I was like "hmm position reconsidered!"

I just hope they don't get hung up on their religious differences. They're such a cute couple.

Shakyamunison
At first I was like "smh" and considered having a PM talk with eninn about spam.

Then JIA jumped in and I was like "hmm position reconsidered!"

I just hope they don't get hung up on their religious differences. They're such a cute couple.

Have they even noticed each other? We should set them up. The worst thing that could happen is they will kill each other.

JesusIsAlive
Sarcasm alert.

JIA knows that it is Jesus because of all the clear, unambiguous quotes that he will shove down your throat. big grin

I don't shove...I spoon feed.

smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
I don't shove...I spoon feed.

smile

laughing One man's shove, is another man's spoon.

JesusIsAlive

Robtard
So it's settled, the one prophesied in the OT could be Mohammad, Jesus or someone yet known, depending on personal taste/faith.

Eninn is therefore no more correct/incorrect than you are JIA.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>