Scarlet Witch vs Circe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
No BFR.

Who comes out on top?

Golgo13
Which Circe?

Glorificus
Most recent up-to-date incarnation I suppose.

Golgo13
DC or Marvel?

JakeTheBank
Wanda.

Golgo13
Is Wanda powerful now? She better be.

JakeTheBank
Wanda essentially stalemated Phoenix Namor on her own, though the effort burned her out.

It's pretty obvious she's still backing crazy power. Even without massive universal/multiversal warping, she should have good odds against Circe due to probability control.

Golgo13
Oh, she has the life force still? Without it, I give the edge to Circe.

Glorificus
DC Circe I meant.

She owned both Magik and Namor before that, but it wasn't to the point where they were so badly damaged their connections to the Phoenix Force got severed.

Golgo13
Pre-crisis or post crisis?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wanda essentially stalemated Phoenix Namor on her own, though the effort burned her out.

It's pretty obvious she's still backing crazy power. Even without massive universal/multiversal warping, she should have good odds against Circe due to probability control.

Based on Tony's analysis , she has a mysterious connection to the Phoenix Force , due to which her hex fields get boosted to the nth degree whenever she's around the P5 .

Glorificus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-crisis or post crisis?

Originally posted by Glorificus
Most recent up-to-date incarnation I suppose.

ColossusGrundy
This is DC Circe?

DC Circe has crazy potential at times, she beats Wanda (as much as I hate it, I have a soft spot for Wanda).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.