Superman or Thor vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman and Thor has to take on the team below but they do it separetly. Can one of the two take this team down and if so, which one?

Team consist of...

Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
Bleeding edge Ironman
Super Skrull
Invisible Woman

Which one wins and if both win, that ok as well.

Odekahn
I think both can win it, but I think Supes would have a much harder time because Thor would be less forgiving and would be faster to do what is necessary.

However, DCnU Supes does seem to be a bit more of a badass mindset wise, but less powerful overall.

Still, I think both can win after hard fought battles.

abhilegend
Both can win, however superman's record against teams is much better than Thor's.

-Pr-
I think Thor will do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks, but both men SHOULD be able to win at least one or two.

Tony is the one I really worry about out of the group.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think Thor will do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks, but both men SHOULD be able to win at least one or two.

Tony is the one I really worry about out of the group.

I have trained you well...your eyes has seen the light thanks to Carver9. There is nothing else left for me to accomplish or achieve on KMC. So proud.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I have trained you well...your eyes has seen the light thanks to Carver9. There is nothing else left for me to accomplish or achieve on KMC. So proud.

What are you on about? pr1983

The only thing you ever taught me was to avoid crack.

carver9
What are you on about? pr1983

The only thing you ever taught me was to avoid crack.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Now that was funny as hell. You know why I said what I said. Let's not pretend.

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Now that was funny as hell. You know why I said what I said. Let's not pretend.

I really don't. Please, enlighten me. I know you've never done it before, but there's a first time for everything.

carver9
I really don't. Please, enlighten me. I know you've never done it before, but there's a first time for everything.

laughing out loud Why are you trying to be a comedian tonight. The reason I said that was because you said this..."I think Thor would do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks". Very rare words to find coming from Pr.

-Pr-
laughing out loud Why are you trying to be a comedian tonight. The reason I said that was because you said this..."I think Thor would do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks". Very rare words to find coming from Pr.

I don't see how. He has more aoe options than Superman.

ColossusGrundy
Both clear it. Thor knows the team better and would clear it first.

Superman would try and talk to them, being the "nice guy" he is, until he ran out of patience and finish them off.

Philosophía
Superman wins, Thor might lose.

With 3 people on the team able to make shields (Skrull, Sue, Iron Man) being powerful enough to separate Thor from Mjolnir, basically his main shot of winning this match, and employing those aforementioned shields to separate them, as they and the rest (Wonderman, Ms Marvel) gang up on him, I don't see Thor's chances as very good, even less so since when compared to Superman, they know him a hell of a lot better.

Zack Fair
Thor gets oneshot by Ms Marvel 131 313

Rao Kal El
Both win imo

golem370
Both Super Skrull and Wonder Man are Class 100 Super Skrull can go invisible as well. What if SS and Sue combine there force fields to hold Thor could he get out?

JakeTheBank
Given his power output, yes, he could break free.

Glorificus
Thor has more options than Superman with his plot device hammer.

The main one is BFR. He could dimension dump most of the team, whereas Superman does not have that option.

-Pr-
Superman likes to physically BFR when fighting teams, though.

guy222
both should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.