Hand to Hand fight Beta Ray Bill vs Gray Hulk & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Harbinger
Bill

h1a8
Team

Gecko4lif
bill 10/10

vansonbee
Bill 9/10

ColossusGrundy
H2H only?
Team rocks his world

Grey Hulk fought smart
Ben is a scrapper

Team 8/10

carver9
Grey Hulk solos.

JakeTheBank
Lol. No.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Grey Hulk solos.
This.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol. No.
Lol. Yes. The way he manhandled the West Coast Avengers without breaking a sweat all but proves it.

Gecko4lif
west coast avengers are paper heroes

carver9
Lol. No.

No matter how powerful Bill is, he isn't one shotting Wonderman and treating Ironman like he's a low street. Bill is powerful but not that powerful. Grey Hulk kill him.

JakeTheBank
Which completely contradicts like 90% of his showings, including his most recent ones chronologically speaking. In that same mini you're touting, Gray Hulk did better against Iron Man then Green Hulk did.

Makes no sense whatsoever to cling to a single showing and throw out everything else. Carverithmatics at its finest.

If Ms. Marvel can humilate him, god knows what Bill would do.

Kid Kurdy
Gray Hulk has always been underrated, but he's one tough and vicious son of a b...

I think the team takes this.

carver9
Which completely contradicts like 90% of his showings, including his most recent ones chronologically speaking. In that same mini you're touting, Gray Hulk did better against Iron Man then Green Hulk did.

Makes no sense whatsoever to cling to a single showing and throw out everything else. Carverithmatics at its finest.

If Ms. Marvel can humilate him, god knows what Bill would do.

Ms. Marvel gets one good punch on him "that only bfred him" and you use that as a standard. Yeah right. Lol...Savage Hulk was acting stupid that entire fight...if you want to look at any green Hulks, lets look at how current Hulk during the Avengers was shrugging off Ironman attacks like nothing and grabbing him by the head nearly ending it until Thanos mind control was broken.

Hulk, even grey Hulk is above Bill, especially looking at recent portrayals. Grey Hulk solos.

JakeTheBank
Ms. Marvel gets one good punch on him "that only bfred him" and you use that as a standard. Yeah right. Lol...Savage Hulk was acting stupid that entire fight nd if you want to look at any green Hulks, lets look at how current shill during the Avengers was shrugging off Ironman attacks like nothing and grabbing himhy the head nearly ending it until Thanos mind control was broken.

Hulk, even grey Hulk is above Bill, especially looking at recent portrayals. Grey Hulk solos.

Nice strawman. Current Hulk isn't Gray Hulk, so nice irrelevant paragraph. That punch didn't just BFR him, either. You're so transparent about Hulk, it's sad.

What recent portrayals of Bill suggest Grey Hulk soloing him? Or are you basing this entirely off of Hulk Smash Avengers and ignoring everything else (aka the majority) to the contrary? I guarantee if you make "Gray Hulk vs. Bill - H2H Only" into a thread, you're not going to like the results.

Endless Mike
Bill

carver9
Nice strawman. Current Hulk isn't Gray Hulk, so nice irrelevant paragraph. That punch didn't just BFR him, either. You're so transparent about Hulk, it's sad.

What recent portrayals of Bill suggest Grey Hulk soloing him? Or are you basing this entirely off of Hulk Smash Avengers and ignoring everything else (aka the majority) to the contrary? I guarantee if you make "Gray Hulk vs. Bill - H2H Only" into a thread, you're not going to like the results.

Ms. Marvel punched him through a board which explodes then Savage Hulk jumps back into the fight. Not impressed. The difference between me and you Jake is " I don't ignore on panel evidence". Bill will never pull what Grey Hulk pulled. Recent Hulks have been portrayed as a different beast so you ignoring evidence isn't going to help your case.

Grey Hulk solos.

JakeTheBank
Ms. Marvel punch him through a board which explodes then Savage Hulk jumps back into the fight. Not impressed. The difference between me and you Jake is " I don't ignore on panel evidence". Bill will never pull what Grey Hulk pulled. Recent Hulks have been portrayed as a different beast so you ignoring evidence isn't going to help your case.

Grey Hulk solos.

So basically, you're ignoring that Ms. Marvel punched the holy hell out him forcing him to amp into the much more formidable Green Hulk and are instead focusing on Gray Hulk beating up Iron Man and Wonder Man...in spite of it being contradictory to that Hulk's consistent display of power. All the while not even bothering to recall what Bill has done and is capable of.

Yeah, as I said, transparent.

Not sure why showings of Hulks other than Gray Hulk mean anything here outside of you desperately wanting it to.

Also lol @ "I don't ignore on panel evidence". You do ALL the time.

carver9
So basically, you're ignoring that Ms. Marvel punched the holy hell out him forcing him to amp into the much more formidable Green Hulk and are instead focusing on Gray Hulk beating up Iron Man and Wonder Man...in spite of it being contradictory to that Hulk's consistent display of power. All the while not even bothering to recall what Bill has done and is capable of.

Not sure why showings of Hulks other than Gray Hulk mean anything here outside of you desperately wanting it to.

I never said that Bill couldn't move Grey Hulk "which is exactly what Ms. Marvel did.

I understand that you think its contradicting his showings but again, you have to remember...the Hulks power levels recently have skyrocketed. Like ive said, thinking Bill can win this is basically ignoring on panel evidence. Again, Bill will never accomplish what Grey Hulk pulled on the Avengers.

The Sorrow
Pure hth? Gray Hulk can be a beast on his day and Thing has stepped up his game looking pretty even with Namor underwater and taking quite a beating from Juggerlossus before lack of oxygen did him in. Certainly a lot longer than his fight with classic Juggs at least. Team wins if they work together.

Nihilist
Bill caves Grey Hulk head in with Things lifeless body

Stoic

All out I would agree with you, but this is a slug it out. I'm not sure Bill can win this without his hammer. Grey beat the Absorbing Man, and Super Skrull. Very close match imo,

guy222
team

carver9
Good to see you guy. How is everything buddy?

guy222
everything is wonderful good friend

how u been

just had a blessed dinner

me and tammy on kmc right now smile

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
everything is wonderful good friend

how u been

just had a blessed dinner

me and tammy on kmc right now smile

Tell Tamy I said hello. Everything has been good...hope you save me a plate. of that Sundays dinner.

guy222
i sure will smile

plenty of food left

Sin I AM
Current Hulk isn't I guarantee if you make "Gray Hulk vs. Bill - H2H Only" into a thread, you're not gonna like the results.

Please make this thread! The lulz will be spoken of for decades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.