SBP Vs FP Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This Kuurth before Cytorrak's downgrade.

Fight to the death, but in character...

Grudge match go!!!!

carver9
Kuurth

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Kuurth

And the Carvster draws first blood!

carver9
Challenging all of KMC to step up to this. BRING IT.

celeyhyga17

Them is fightin words!

keiththegreat
Would SBP's immunity to magic play any role in this fight?

zopzop
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Would SBP's immunity to magic play any role in this fight?
Why would it have to?

I dare anyone to look at this thread and tell me how SBP loses to Kuurth :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t392320.html

carver9
By physically getting punched to sleep.

iceman24567
Prime bullrushes Kuurth at lightspeed and turns him into fairy dust

TheGodKiller
Retcon Punch ftw .

-Pr-

Stuff like this makes me not feel so bad when someone inevitably embarrasses you.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Retcon Punch ftw .

Enough with this retcon punch thing...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stuff like this makes me not feel so bad when someone inevitably embarrasses you.

Lol...I don't always have to be serious Pr. If someone took that to the heart then I truly don't know what to say about them.

PillarofOsiris
Kuurth gets beaten badly.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Enough with this retcon punch thing...
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/realitypunch.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/realitypunch.jpg

Muthaf!!
mad

TheGodKiller
Muthaf!!
mad

It's alright for you to feel inadequate . laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

the Darkone
SBP

red sabre
SBP will kill kuurth with a punch, reality shattering and altering will just kill kuurth, also kuurth is a magical being and prime is imune to magic therefor all kuurth can do is just tickle prime while prime punch his head off its just that simple.

DarkSaint85
Superboy Prime....

BFRs THE PLANET INTO THE SUN!

Well within character, especially if its a neutral (i.e. not 'his') Earth,

red sabre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superboy Prime....

BFRs THE PLANET INTO THE SUN!

Well within character, especially if its a neutral (i.e. not 'his') Earth,

i love how your post shows the power difference between the 2 characters, kuurth is a bug to someone like prime.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by red sabre
SBP will kill kuurth with a punch, reality shattering and altering will just kill kuurth, also kuurth is a magical being and prime is imune to magic therefor all kuurth can do is just tickle prime while prime punch his head off its just that simple.

I'd go SBP myself, but kill him with a single punch? That's a bit much don't you think? Plus I don't think he's immune to magic. He just seems to have no special weaknesses to it.

red sabre
I'd go SBP myself, but kill him with a single punch? That's a bit much don't you think? Plus I don't think he's immune to magic. He just seems to have no special weaknesses to it.

well i streched it sure however reality breaking punches will kill kuurth IMO.

SBP is imune to magic as was explained and established, he was laughing off black adam punches stating magic tickles him (sbp being just a troll and humiliating magic), then he took zuriel magic attack and again said it tickles him, then he took a magic attack from Mordru himself who is a skyfather by the way and once again he said it tickles him, i think the point is clear SBP was hit by several magic attacks and in different power levels from heralds to akyfather and he is just laughing the attacks off, i think it is very clear as he pointed out himself that magic doesnt effect him.

Estacado
Prime grabs Kuurth and throws into another solar system just like he did to Anti-Monitor.

red sabre
people just dont realise what a spite this is, Kuurth is all magical while prime is imune to magic, prime will just punch him to death seriously.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by red sabre
people just dont realise what a spite this is, Kuurth is all magical while prime is imune to magic, prime will just punch him to death seriously.

Nah not spite.

Rao Kal El
Prime retcon punches the worthy out of him big grin

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Prime retcon punches the worthy out of him big grin

Again with this retcon punch. Can u at least come up with something more creative? This retcon punch is sooo played out.

Rao Kal El
Again with this retcon punch. Can u at least come up with something more creative? This retcon punch is sooo played out.

I'll retcon punch you, so you forget about that. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.