Leon Vs Vector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Vector from Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Vs Leon s Kennedy. Now Vector can easy kill leon when leon was just a cop.

But the question is. Can Vector Kill Leon when Leon is as the government agent?

Will Leon as the government agent beat Vector? or Will Vector Kill Leon just like how he killed him from Operation Raccoon City????

tell me who wins? and why?

Nemesis X
As imressive as it is learning martial arts from japanese masters and fighting Hunk H2H and concluding the match with him to a stalemate, Leon would have the advantage as every blow Vector inflicts would just get absorbed by Leon as he takes far more punishment than the average person would like getting backhanded by Curtis in G form in Degeneration. With that plus the skills he learned from the secret service, Kennedy should be able to win in the H2H department but it would still be an interesting match nonetheless.

In a knife fight, the match would go to Leon due to the feats he performed in RE4. Vector has none unless you want to count his bio saying his skill with a blade was good enough to catch Hunk's attention which would still not hold any water next to the stuff Leon did.

In a gun fight, I don't know. I do know however Vector's active camoflauge would be a pain in the ass so that may give him the win since he's an expert in stealth and can just snipe Leon off in a distance provided he even has a sniper in this match. But if he didn't have his camo, Leon would no doubt win for he has superior precision and with just a handgun can lay waste the guy IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.