WWH vs Herc and Taurus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Classic Hercules with no mace.

DarkSaint85
Team.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1795036-hercules___fall_of_an_avenger___1_019_super_super.jpg

Stoic
The Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1795036-hercules___fall_of_an_avenger___1_019_super_super.jpg "worst beating imaginable" = hercules (who cannot hold back his durability mind you) got 3-shotted by a holding back hulk

also, the part of him having a prayer of holding his own against hulk isn't a statement saying he could beat him, just that he HAD A PRAYER of possibly not being flat out killed like the others are. all of that goes out the window the millisecond hulk gets serious. herculese can't take savage hulk out for that matter

herculese and taurus become a fine mist. come at me

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"worst beating imaginable" = hercules (who cannot hold back his durability mind you) got 3-shotted by a holding back hulk

also, the part of him having a prayer of holding his own against hulk isn't a statement saying he could beat him, just that he HAD A PRAYER of possibly not being flat out killed like the others are. all of that goes out the window the millisecond hulk gets serious.

herculese and taurus become a fine mist. come at me like how u ignored the rest of that panel

vansonbee
"worst beating imaginable" = hercules (who cannot hold back his durability mind you) got 3-shotted by a holding back hulk

also, the part of him having a prayer of holding his own against hulk isn't a statement saying he could beat him, just that he HAD A PRAYER of possibly not being flat out killed like the others are. all of that goes out the window the millisecond hulk gets serious. herculese can't take savage hulk out for that matter

herculese and taurus become a fine mist. come at me Agreed*

I like how Banner stated "Prayer", because it made no confirmation that Hercules can beat Hulk for the majority.

janus77
Hulk wins this.
WWH always had the safety on, because he wasn't going to kill anybody.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
like how u ignored the rest of that panel spell it out for me, please

let me just tell you that hulk was holding back a looooot more than herc was lawl

psycho gundam
any time now, sin smile

Sin I AM
spell it out for me, please

let me just tell you that hulk was holding back a looooot more than herc was lawl

How exactly was hulk holding back more when herc allowed him to hit him?

psycho gundam
wwh# 5, no need to mention HOTM as that's overkill.

i'll leave you with this revelation: herculese cannot get hit 3 times by green scar during the coarse of a fight between the two or else he loses hard.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How exactly was hulk holding back more when herc allowed him to hit him?

HOTM pretty much proves that he was holding back by loads. It's not as if this is Sentry/Void where you can separate the two into two distinct individuals. The Hulk simply has more gears than 11.

guy222
wwh

PillarofOsiris
I don't really know too much about Taurus past the brutal beating he gave to Thor. Can anyone fill me in on anything else he's done?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't really know too much about Taurus past the brutal beating he gave to Thor. Can anyone fill me in on anything else he's done?
I wondered that too he seemed to disappear after a couple of issues, I don't think Taurus has been seen since he beat Thor and Iron Man.

janus77
How would Hercules cope with a Rulk KOing ThunderClap?
That was as close to unleashing as Hulk's come when fighting somebody that can die.

imo, we've seen enough of Hulk's power output, to be confident that a CIS-free/out-to-kill Hulk would pretty much one/two shot most other heralds, if they couldn't avoid getting hit. And this is not including what we saw in HOTM.

Also, where does the feat against Maestro's Dogs of War place Hulk's durability? Those machines are stated on panel to rip apart adamantium in seconds, yet they could do nothing to Prof. Hulk.

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
Also, where does the feat against Maestro's Dogs of War place Hulk's durability? Those machines are stated on panel to rip apart adamantium in seconds, yet they could do nothing to Prof. Hulk. This feat was so awesome, I had to categorize it as "Stupid".

My theory, is that the writer left his laptop on while writing this story and his 7 year old son climbed up and inserted this retarded statement because he thought it would be "really neat".

PillarofOsiris
That was as close to unleashing as Hulk's come when fighting somebody that can die.

imo, we've seen enough of Hulk's power output, to be confident that a CIS-free/out-to-kill Hulk would pretty much one/two shot most other heralds, if they couldn't avoid getting hit. And this is not including what we saw in HOTM.

Also, where does the feat against Maestro's Dogs of War place Hulk's durability? Those machines are stated on panel to rip apart adamantium in seconds, yet they could do nothing to Prof. Hulk.

I hope this entire post was meant as sarcasm.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Horrificus
This feat was so awesome, I had to categorize it as "Stupid".

My theory, is that the writer left his laptop on while writing this story and his 7 year old son climbed up and inserted this retarded statement because he thought it would be "really neat".

laughing out loud

I hope this entire post was meant as sarcasm.

Hope is folly.

Odekahn
It's a good fight but WWH wins. Add in Aquarius and Hulk loses pretty badly, lol.

carver9

This...Hulk at his average is pretty far above Herald levels.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
This...Hulk at his average is pretty far above Herald levels. laughing

Damborgson
Team

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1795036-hercules___fall_of_an_avenger___1_019_super_super.jpg

thumb up

the difference between letting yourself get hit, and being hit in combat is so huge.

psycho gundam
only applicable when it's used as a detractor for hulk. when hulk let zeus wale on him it doesn't apply.

if herculese let spider-man het him 3 times he'd be near death, too, but in a fight the punches don't hurt

DarkSaint85
He took the hulks punches with a smile.

psycho gundam
and internal bleeding and by the looks of it, partial loss of feeling in his lower body

DarkSaint85
Well of course, I read somewhere (think it was Wikipedia) that the Hulkwas quite strong.

I also read in the same site, that Hercules has pretty formidable skills and strength, when he wants to use them.

psycho gundam
that's not admissible evidence, pawtna

DarkSaint85
Oh so the Hulk 's not strong. ....damn. I should read comics.

psycho gundam
that's not admissible as a a funny post

----------------------------
a weak hulk (separated from banner) was too much for herc to take alone

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/seperationweakness.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/seperationweakness2.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/mic-drop-charlie-murphy_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The Sorrow
laughing out loud

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
This...Hulk at his average is pretty far above Herald levels.

/facepalm

Damborgson
only applicable when it's used as a detractor for hulk. when hulk let zeus wale on him it doesn't apply.

if herculese let spider-man het him 3 times he'd be near death, too, but in a fight the punches don't hurt

Except that never happened. Him being there as a sacrifice only means he knew he couldn't win. Not that "Ok Zeus I'll just hit here now and let you hit me" he fought back the whole time. Until he was incapacitated.

Only works when their comparable in strength. erm Spiderman busted his hands on Hulk even when Hulk just stood there.

psycho gundam
hulk never tried to win, he went there to get his squad some help from zues' divine power, which would cost his sacrifice. not saying he would win if he went worldbreaker on his ass, but let's not say he knew he was toast in a fist fight of all things before he went up there.

this is more about double standards than anything else

Originally posted by Damborgson
Only works when their comparable in strength. erm Spiderman busted his hands on Hulk even when Hulk just stood there. oh i know, i'm comparing spider-man hitting herculese to herculese hitting hulk, both are incomparable

Damborgson
hulk never tried to win, he went there to get his squad some help from zues' divine power, which would cost his sacrifice. not saying he would win if he went worldbreaker on his ass, but let's not say he knew he was toast in a fist fight of all things before he went up there.

this is more about double standards than anything else

oh i know, i'm comparing spider-man hitting herculese to herculese hitting hulk, both are incomparable

There's nothing that points to that that I know of. Go ahead and correct me plz if theres something that says Hulk never tried to win. To me it was pretty obvious that if he could force Zeus to do what he wanted, he'd do it. He went there to make a sacrifice true enough, but if he hadn't even been trying, he'd have sit there and taken the hits. He tried to fight, and even got in a cheap shot in Zeus. The only reason it was a sacrifice was because he knew he couldn't win.

He didn't know it would turn into a fist fight. He hoped it did more than likely. But Zeus could have just as easily incinerated him and been done with it.

What double standard exactly?

The only thing wrong here is thinking that thinking hits out of combat are the same hits in combat.

Herc took a charging slam by Hulk and shook it off. After he said "no more" is when he started really getting phucked up.

It's only a factor when the strengths are comparable though obviously. Hulk was decently stronger than Herc which is why they had the effect they did. The Spiderman comparison or whatever you're going for really doesn't fit to me.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk was decently stronger than Herc which is why they had the effect they did. this is all that matters Originally posted by Damborgson
There's nothing that points to that that I know of. Go ahead and correct me plz if theres something that says Hulk never tried to win. To me it was pretty obvious that if he could force Zeus to do what he wanted, he'd do it. He went there to make a sacrifice true enough, but if he hadn't even been trying, he'd have sit there and taken the hits. He tried to fight, and even got in a cheap shot in Zeus. The only reason it was a sacrifice was because he knew he couldn't win.
the only factor that messed up hulk's plan was that zues was petty and wanted revenge for the "when titans collide" one shot. he didn't give hulk what he came for even though he did offer himself for it

DarkOdin
this is all that matters the only factor that messed up hulk's plan was that zues was petty and wanted revenge for the "when titans collide" one shot. he didn't give hulk what he came for. Expect Hercules was holding back letting WWH beat him and everyone seems to forget the Herc layed WWH on his ares with one blow and still tried talking to WWH.

psycho gundam
same with hulk vs zeus

Damborgson
this is all that matters the only factor that messed up hulk's plan was that zues was petty and wanted revenge for the "when titans collide" one shot. he didn't give hulk what he came for even though he did offer himself for it

Out of context quote and a nuh uh answer. How Carver of you.

psycho gundam
your words

PillarofOsiris
I love how Hulk fanboys are saying (or at least implying) Hulk only lost to Zeus because he was sacrificing himself. Yet, they'll give Hulk the win over Hercules who was doing the same thing. Yikes.

Stoic
I love how Hulk fanboys are saying (or at least implying) Hulk only lost to Zeus because he was sacrificing himself. Yet, they'll give Hulk the win over Hercules who was doing the same thing. Yikes.

It was stated on panel that Hercules was not quite as powerful as the Hulk, and that was before he shifted gears. Hercules was defeated soundly by the Masters of Evil, and when I say soundly, I mean put in a coma. The Hulk stood there and was blasted, slashed, and punched by a trio that would beat the hell out of the guys that put Herc in a coma, and he was not even budged by the attack.

In a setting that allows the Hulk the leeway to operate optimally without the chance of harming innocent lives, he would destroy these two without breaking a sweat. That's not being a fanboy but more to leaning towards on panel evidence.

carver9
Pretty much. WWH would kill them as well. Hell, Hulk recently took out one of the strongest members that was teamed with Taurus with a couple of well placed blows gave him a heart attack. Tutinax isn't taking on Hulk by himself. Hulk 7 or 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.