Kraven vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best h2h who wins this how and why?

JakeTheBank
Cap via being better.

pym-ftw
Isn't kraven at best above spiderman physically? I know he's stronger, but i'd give a skill edge to cap.

Id say split or slight edge to cap

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Isn't kraven at best above spiderman physically? I know he's stronger, but i'd give a skill edge to cap.

Id say split or slight edge to cap

No, he's not. Stronger than Cap? What makes you say that?

Kraven is good, he overpowered Vermin in a brutal fight once, but that's not good enough against Steve at his best...

pym-ftw
classic kraven has overpowered spiderman, that would make him stronger than cap

StiltmanFTW
What issue?

pym-ftw
I think its one of his early appearances, he put spiderman in a bearhug and spiderman says he's breaking his ribs

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by pym-ftw
classic kraven has overpowered spiderman, that would make him stronger than cap

Gotta be careful in mix-matching characters of the same name from different eras, though. I can think of ANOTHER fella who overpowered Classic Spider-Man in a bearhug, even as he did to this other guy here ...

(Kingpin versus Cap and pet Eagle)

Lord Feron
go pet eagle!

Supermutant
Current Kraven could definitely take some wins. He has a good healing factor since grim hunt comics.

Blue Area Vet
Kraven 4 out of five at the worst. He is physically CLEARLY above Cap, not even sure why we are talking about this. He hunts Spiderman for Pete's sake and relishes in it. Cap doesn't have any significant edge in skill, either. We need to stop overrating characters based on popularity. Cap is overmatched, plain and simple.

JayDaDon
Lets not pretend Spidey doesn't bitchslap Kraven once he gets serious. And Cap has done well against Spidey in the past. It's definitely a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.