Superboy Prime vs Lobo (to the death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Lobo doesn't care, doesn't do logical and the writers of DC know it.

SBP has beat up on half the DC roster at one time, is completely psychotic and has feats that make no sense.

Lobo is sent on a job to take out SBP. There is a bonus upon Prime's death.

Prime has just escaped from his red sun cell again and is going on a mission to take out Earth again when Lobo gets the drop on him. Fight takes place on a large planet with a desert landscape... plenty of arid rocks and buttes.

ALL powers and abilities are in effect. Who eventually walks away?

DarkSaint85
Stalemate.

janus77
Who walks away?
The reader, this would suck... Might as well throw in Mixy and give up all pretence at 'coherence'.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by janus77
Who walks away?
The reader, this would suck... Might as well throw in Mixy and give up all pretence at 'coherence'.

How would this suck? This is the only guy SBP would have fought that is as ruthless and badass as he is.

DarkSaint85
They can't really do anything to each other. Plus I'm assuming all abilities means that Lobo can blood clone.

Then maybe Lobo can bust out a 4th wall attack. Except Prime does the same.

red sabre
Lobo is too much of a cartoonish character to debate seriously, i think he is one of those characters that you just cant debate like PC Superman

JakeTheBank
ALL powers in effect?

Lobo.

Galan007
"to the death"? Lobo can't die, period.
"all powers and abilities are in effect"? With that stip Lobo will be cloning himself.

He can't lose.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by red sabre
Lobo is too much of a cartoonish character to debate seriously, i think he is one of those characters that you just cant debate like PC Superman LOBO kind of has to be 'cartoonish" cause if HE wasn't and stayed true to character HE would be WAY to dark to ever appear in mainstream DCU.

But LOBO kicks SP's whiney butt back across the 4th wall.

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.