Superboy Prime Mystic Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Superboy Prime runs a gauntlet composed of mystical based characters designed to test his endurance against attacks of that nature. Prime, as usual, will be fighting to maim and kill, while as his opposition will be pulling out all the stops to win via incapacitation, KO, or if at all possible, death.

Prime advances whether he wins or not (even if he's killed, he's revived to full health and power).

1. Marvel Family (Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, CM3)
2. Black Marvel Family (Black Adam, Isis, and Osiris)
3. Captain Marvel + Black Adam
4. Unleashed Alan Scott
5. King Thor, Late Game Reigning
6. Classic Doctor Strange
7. JSA Mordru
8. Wizard Shazam (Inside the Rock of Eternity)
9. Mephisto (in his Hell)
10. Odin (in Asgard)
11. Rune King Thor
12. Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate
13. Spectre

JakeTheBank
Any opinions?

DarkSaint85
Way too difficult to call at the moment - I don't want to have a no limits fallacy on Prime.

That said - maybe 4 or 5?

PillarofOsiris
4? That's honestly laughable. I'm assuming this gauntlet is not ordered in terms of power... Otherwise why is strange after king Thor? Beyond summoning help... Strange has no answer for prime. Dies at 5... Then lives until 10. Then gets shit stomped after that.

JakeTheBank
Prime advances either way, yeah. I placed Strange over King Thor due to his versatility, but there's no real hard order to this.

Sundipped
Everyone would have to pool all their power into Spectre to defeat him. cool

Seriously he runs into trouble at 11.

JakeTheBank
What about fighting people like Shazam, Mephisto, and Odin in their realms?

PillarofOsiris
Non-amped Prime is not beating Odin. No way.

Sundipped
This is just a resistance to magic gauntlet right?

With the methods of defeat Jake listed, its hard to see anyone beating him by those means. Odin would beat him though.

JakeTheBank
It's a fight gauntlet with characters with magical or mystical powersets. They can attempt to beat him by any means they have available to them within their character.

TheGodKiller
Starts dying 5 onwards .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.