Phoenix 5 vs Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets and shield
Beta Ray Bill with skuttlebutt
The Warriors 3
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike (Original Eric Masterson)
Sif
Heimdall
Thalfi
Hermod
Loki
The Executioner
Ulik with pounders
Balder (not king balder)
Tyr
Dargo Ktor
Valkyrie (616)

vs

P5

No prep for either side. Fight in closed arena the size of Connecticut...with no features.

Can the mutants beat the gods?

JakeTheBank
That amped Thor was able to beat a grossly amped Thanosi, who was clearly beyond the levels of a normal Thanos.

Asgardians have a fighting chance to be sure.

pym-ftw
^pretty much

Unless the P5 get really godly as they lose members I think its close

KingD19
Thor recently had amps specifically to beat the Phoenix and got stomped into the dirt. Multiple times. And everytime a Phoenix member falls, their power is transferred into the remaining ones. So even if they manage to take down one, maybe two, the ones left over will become infinitely more powerful.

nwg202
Magik and her soul sword would teleport across time and space and destroy a lot of the weaker ones quickly...and she'd bring in her demon goons to distract the others. miss marvel and rouge had a tough time with her minions. ( while the black widow just tore through 4 of em with a couple of guns) lol

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets and shield
Beta Ray Bill with skuttlebutt
The Warriors 3
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike (Original Eric Masterson)
Sif
Heimdall
Thalfi
Hermod
Loki
The Executioner
Ulik with pounders
Balder (not king balder)
Tyr
Dargo Ktor
Valkyrie (616)

vs

P5

No prep for either side. Fight in closed arena the size of Connecticut...with no features.

Can the mutants beat the gods?

So it's basically Super Thor, BRB, Loki, Thunderstrike, Dargo Ktor,Red Norvell, and a small army of henchmen. A few of which are quite powerful like Ulik and Executioner. I'll take Asgardians.

mastagambit
Originally posted by KingD19
Thor recently had amps specifically to beat the Phoenix and got stomped into the dirt. Multiple times. And everytime a Phoenix member falls, their power is transferred into the remaining ones. So even if they manage to take down one, maybe two, the ones left over will become infinitely more powerful.

PillarofOsiris
I honestly don't know. I WANT the Asgardians to win, but the P5 have 5 Trans level characters. I'd give this Thor the win over any one of them, but as the teams stand I don't think the asgardians can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.