Global Cleansing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Thanos: Avatar of Death version
Thor: Blood and Thunder version, without power gem
Superboy Prime: With solar armor
Sentry: Siege version
SCENARIO: An impenetrable barrier surrounds the planets. The rules are simple. You can't leave until the planet has be sanitized of all life. No bfr. Team has a 24 hour prep before each planet. Each planet gets 24 hour warning that a global threat is approaching, but no specifics.
1. Titan
2. Attilan
3. Oa
4. New Genesis
5. Apokalips
6. Marvel Earth
7. DC Earth
Can it be done?

Endless Mike
Attilan is not a planet, is it?

Cogito
If all 7200 Lanterns, Ion, Guardians, etc are on Oa then they all stop there.

juggerman
Idk about that. SBP was tooling an army of Lanterns by himself without the least bit of problem. He also thrashed Ion and killed a Guardian. Here he has some monsterous back up. These guy can take Oa imo

EDIT: And he did the latter two WITHOUT his suit!

Cogito
Originally posted by juggerman
Idk about that. SBP was tooling an army of Lanterns by himself without the least bit of problem. He also thrashed Ion and killed a Guardian. Here he has some monsterous back up. These guy can take Oa imo

EDIT: And he did the latter two WITHOUT his suit!

The suit doesn't make him more powerful, it just keeps him powered up.

Also he fought some dozens, maybe hundreds, of lanterns. That's orders of magnitude below the full Corps, and didn't include the big guns.

Sin I AM
They don't get past 3

JakeTheBank
I think Prime killed a couple of dozen GLs in Infinite Crisis and wounded more.

Hal alone was able to stagger him with a warning blast. There is no way in hell Prime solos a fully occupied Oa. no expression

juggerman
I wasn't trying to say he would solo Oa. I was just saying that Prime alone was running thru the GL's with no real sign of trouble. They were dying left and right and Prime was laughing and crap showing he wasn't even trying too hard.

I think it would have been hard for them to stop him and here he has massive back up. They take Oa

pym-ftw
Clear thanos has 24 hours of prep for each round

ColossusGrundy
number 3, they all stop at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.