Skaars VS Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Skaar is captured, and brought to War World (I love that place). When he awakens, he is set upon by Kalibak.

How this this play out?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar is captured, and brought to War World (I love that place). When he awakens, he is set upon by Kalibak.

How does this play out? What do you mean by "set upon"?
Is that like, Kissing with Tongue? sad

If it is, I don't want to post in this thread.

And you are gross.

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
What do you mean by "set upon"?
Is that like, Kissing with Tongue? sad

If it is, I don't want to post in this thread.

And you are gross.

You're a pervert sir stick out tongue. I mean that the moment Skaar walks out, he sees Kalibak running towards him.

keiththegreat
I think this could be a good fight, but I would favor Kalibak.

carver9
Skaar wins.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
You're a pervert sir stick out tongue. I mean that the moment Skaar walks out, he sees Kalibak running towards him. Oh, well, in that case...

I know that Kalibak is a monster. But, Skaar has other powers available to him.
Rather than give an opinion, for now, I will observe.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Oh, well, in that case...

I know that Kalibak is a monster. But, Skaar has other powers available to him.
Rather than give an opinion, for now, I will observe.

You already observed my answer. Let the vote begin.

Horrificus
I don't know enough about Kalibak.

Gecko4lif
Kalibek is just fail enough for skaar to win

Skaar takes a majority if kalibek doesnt have his beta club

PillarofOsiris
Kalibak is clearly stronger than Skaar. Skaar has more powers though, so I don't really know how wins. It's a good match up.

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Kalibek is just fail enough for skaar to win

Skaar takes a majority if kalibek doesnt have his beta club

Oh he has his Beta Club, but Skaar has his Conan forged on Sakaar sword.

Gecko4lif
Beta club is a serious weapon. It covers for alot of kalibek's fail

celeyhyga17
Leaning towards Kalibak. Don't really know enuff bout Skaar. I know he had a tussle with Juggs iirc, but what else has he done?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Leaning towards Kalibak. Don't really know enuff bout Skaar. I know he had a tussle with Juggs iirc, but what else has he done?

He was able to house enough tectonic energy within his body to super charge a punch with a yield of over 1 billion tons of force I believe. Now although it took time to do, and is not practical in a real fight without prep, the forces that he held in his body were considerable if not monstrous to put it lightly, and would have likely made a lesser being explode. While amplifying his strength with his Old Power, he was capable of punching Cain some 70 miles into orbit. With his Old Power he was able to satiate Galactus' hunger I foget for how long but I believe it was for an age) again I forget the amount of time that Galactus would have slept on a full charge.

Skaar used the Old Power to skewer his dad (Hulk) by fusing ordinary beach sand into spikes, Without his considerable healing factor, I have no doubt that it would have been fatal. Skaar is a bad ass kid.

Sorry it wasn't his Old power but his moms that fed Galactus. I've been so busy that certain details escape me. However Skaar possesses much of his moms power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.