Avengers: EMH Cap vs Batman: B&B Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Batman had some ridiculous tech.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman had some ridiculous tech.

But Cap has that energy shield, and his own jetpack. big grin

Although, true, Bats even had some weird tech knuckles that let him dish out class 100 hits. But lets keep this simple..

Bats uses his standard gear, like battarangs and jetpack, and not the overpowered stuff.

JakeTheBank
I think Cap would take it.

Season Two of A:EMH! was basically a love letter to Cap and his awesomeness.

iceman24567
I think Cap would take it.

Season Two of A:EMH! was basically a love letter to Cap and his awesomeness. Last several episodes were Thor getting cock stroked. He soloed the Kree army when Marvell was pissing in his pants laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Last several episodes were Thor getting cock stroked. He soloed the Kree army when Marvell was pissing in his pants laughing

The last few eps were definitely showcasing Thor as the powerhouse of the team, but Season Two in general gave Cap a monster ass push. Of course, Cap and Thor are awesome anyway, so I have no problems with this.

big grin

iceman24567
The last few eps were definitely showcasing Thor as the powerhouse of the team, but Season Two in general gave Cap a monster ass push. Of course, Cap and Thor are awesome anyway, so I have no problems with this.

big grin Cap was getting his mans the Skrull invasion was some pretty awesome especially compared to its comic book counter part. The new avengers initiative was boss too im going to miss the show sad

Damborgson
Captain America in Secret Invasion was awesome. He was awesome that whole season. He even put down the finishing blow on Terrax after Ironfist roughed him up.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Last several episodes were Thor getting cock stroked. He soloed the Kree army when Marvell was pissing in his pants laughing

Thor: "KREE! IF YOU THINK TO BE WARRIORS.....THEN PROVE IT!"

Me: -gurgle-

pym-ftw
When cap first appeared he dropped Thor, Pym and the other Avengers I see the same happening here

the ninjak
I've only seen a limited amount of episodes of Brave and the Bold and Batman in it was very old school.

He had impressive solutions for many wacky villains.

But Cap in EMH elevated into someone that if his shield hit Batman it would straight up kill him.

H2H pure crushage.

cdtm
Did you see this?

VdVLMZL4ntY

Pretty much the best episode they've ever done, imo. "Super pope", the DKR armor, Super Dickery...

Anyways, Batman did beat down Steppenwolf, a class 100 Apokolips warrior. Used some fancy power brass knuckles to do it (Stored in his belt, natch), but he also took a few hits. Survived hits from characters like Mongal and Mongul, too. I think this version of Bats has the stuff to avoid, or at least mitigate, a shield throw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.