Young Justice vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Cartoon roster of the Young Justice vs Apocalypse. This is their comic book counterparts for all.

How does this go down?

Glorificus
I'm assuming you mean only using the cartoon feats for the members?

In which case the Young Justice dies horribly.

Harbinger
If it's comic book feats, Zatanna solos.

If not, then what Glorificus said.

the ninjak
Cartoon feats for Poccy were arguably better in cases than his comic ones.

But he states comic feats for the cartoon roster.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Glorificus
I'm assuming you mean only using the cartoon feats for the members?

In which case the Young Justice dies horribly. Did you read only every other word in the opening op or something? Superboy, Miss Martian and Kid Flash can win this

ColossusGrundy
Comic feats =

Zatanna solos
Miss Martian solos
Superboy solos
Kid Flash solos

Cartoon feats it may be close, but I think they win with some "lesson learned" (and a cameo by a Justice Leaguer

iceman24567
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Comic feats =

Zatanna solos
Miss Martian solos
Superboy solos
Kid Flash solos

Cartoon feats it may be close, but I think they win with some "lesson learned" (and a cameo by a Justice Leaguer laughing

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Did you read only every other word in the opening op or something? Superboy, Miss Martian and Kid Flash can win this

You got it Ice. This is just the Young Justice line up, but I'm using the comic book versions of all of the above. Cartoons are non canon, so I wanted it to be as official as possible. TBH Apocalypse has some pretty nice feats when not jobbing in comics.

Oh and Zatanna is out on a date with Bruce.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
You got it Ice. This is just the Young Justice line up, but I'm using the comic book versions of all of the above. Cartoons are non canon, so I wanted it to be as official as possible. TBH Apocalypse has some pretty nice feats when not jobbing in comics.

Oh and Zatanna is out on a date with Bruce. I figured only the core members which doesn't include Zatanna but i don't think anybody but her is soloing except maybe Wally

the ninjak
Kid Flash.
Miss Martian.
Superboy.
the 2 Arrows.
Aqualad.
Robin.

Should be the basic line up shouldn't it?

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
Kid Flash.
Miss Martian.
Superboy.
the 2 Arrows.
Aqualad.
Robin.

Should be the basic line up shouldn't it?

Yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.