The 6 Most Important Sci-Fi Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Pretty Amusing article:

The 6 Most Important Sci-Fi Ideas (Were Invented By a Hack)

laughing

Esau Cairn
Call me bored but I wanna see an Ewok in spasms as a Chest-Burster rips it furry stomach apart.

Patient_Leech
That would also be acceptable. As would Jar-Jar Binx characters being voraciously ripped apart by alien queen spawn.

the ninjak
I would watch a movie with the Jar Jars being invaded by the Critters.

Patient_Leech
What other annoying characters should be ripped apart by xenomorphs? Hell, that's what this thread can be about... I don't give a shit. It's as good a thread idea as any...

I wouldn't mind if they attacked, raped, and infected Chris Tucker's character from The Fifth Element.

the ninjak
Hey he was funny. How can you hate on the Tucker?

Patient_Leech
no expression

He was annoying as shit. I don't mind Tucker ordinarily, but that character needed a beatin'. lol

the ninjak
Hey "different strokes move the world".

I thought he was funny.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The Fifth Element.

Hell yeah I'm picturing Jabba & an extra slave outfit for Tucker.

Not that I swing that way.... embarrasment

Patient_Leech
Lol... see, ninjak? I'm pretty sure you're in the very minute minority on this one. He annoyed the piss out of most people... he must be chest-bursted.

So should Marty Gilbert from Independence Day. His annoying scratchy voice yelling "DAVID!!" constantly. He needs to be violently molested by a few xenomorphs..

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsF/5686.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.