Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
I read almost the entire series of these books several years ago, and want to know which individual stories everyone likes from this series. And do any of you out here like the newer Jedi Quest stories featuring pre-Episode II Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker? smile

Julie
To tell the truth, I haven't read too many of them...I usually wait until the library buys them..and that takes a long time...The ones that I have read were interesting....I read most of the Jedi Apprentice books.....I liked the one where Obi-wan decides to quit the jedi training so he can stay and help his new friends on Melida-Daan

GordonSkywalker
That was an excellent story, and was well written. The idea of a ruling planetary government made up of young people was a nice touch.

Julie
Yes it was....the story was my favorite for awhile....

GordonSkywalker
I really liked The Captive Temple and The Dangerous Rescue.

Julie
I sort of remember the Captive Temple...is that the one where that kid Bruck falls off a cliff and Obi's friend almost dies? if it is yes, that was a very good book

GordonSkywalker
That's the one. That plotline was carried over into the Deceptions book that was released as a Special Edition of the series towards the end of its run.

Julie
right...I remember Deceptions was one that I did read...I think I also read the second SE, but after that I stopped for awhile...maybe in the summer I'll buy some more of them just for a collection....after I go back to work

GordonSkywalker
You're going to be a working girl,huh? Yeah, there is nothing I would like more than to work in some bookstore around here....oh and the second SE was also pretty good as I remember. Can't think of the name of it though....

Julie
yeah I forget too....my collection is at home...if I were at home I could just glance over and tell you the title....
I like them b/c they're nice easy interesting reads

GordonSkywalker
As opposed to 600 pages of the same novel!

Julie
yes well those are nice too...just nice in a different way....listen, I have to go now...I'll check in tomorrow...or well I guess that's later today

GordonSkywalker
Okay!

Julie
I'm back!...and I see that you have modified your avatar once again:-)

GordonSkywalker
Yes, consider it as another regeneration. How are you?

Julie
Fine fine...a bit of a rough day...but the week is well on its way and I only have a month of school left....uh until summer school that is, but I'm happy...I will most likely do a bit of reading tonight...that school book, but the sooner I get that done the sooner I return to the fun stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.