Thor and Black Bolt vs. Lobo and Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

carver9
Lobo is a weak link.

Badabing
Yeah, if this was abrawl it would be a lot closer. Both Thor and BB have ranged attacks.

JakeTheBank
I think Thor should get the majority on either member of team two, but I think Bolt could be beaten by either Lobo or Sinestro. Really depends on how Bolt approaches this fight as, in character, I don't see him resorting to his voice.

pym-ftw
Lobo really shouldn't be used in battles like this he's shown abilities that would make me say he solos and sometimes he's below supes

Team 1 Ftw dependent on if Lobo goes cartoony

Golgo13
Lobo has had some pretty insane feats before the relaunch and in his own solo series. He's pretty much always uber. Lobo with standard gear and Sinestro would win.

Harbinger
Not really seeing how Thor can overcome Lobo's insane regen before Sinestro takes out Black Bolt.

Team two.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not really seeing how Thor can overcome Lobo's insane regen before Sinestro takes out Black Bolt.

Team two.

Cuz he can't. He'd WISH it was just Hulk beating on his ass after the Main man gets halfway done.

DTM
Going with Thor and Black Bolt, though this is a Very Close match.

Flyattractor
Yeah Thor is a a total puss bag with out his magic daddy hammer. Unless LOBO gets to use hig tech Space Gear. And what is Sinestros "powers " at since the 52 reboot?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah Thor is a a total puss bag with out his magic daddy hammer. Unless LOBO gets to use hig tech Space Gear. And what is Sinestros "powers " at since the 52 reboot? Yellow urine to Green turd.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by vansonbee
Yellow urine to Green turd.
This is a Comic Book VS thread. Not a Whats VB's fave drink recipe.

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.