Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100926035145/deadliestfiction/images/f/f6/GhostRider22Cover.jpg

vs.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz8hzybQBK1qhpx4lo1_500.png

KingD19
Is Creel fighting smart?

8swords
PS............

pym-ftw
I know Creel has absorbed magical things but I wonder if he can absorb hellfire weapons

KingD19
There's never been anything he hasn't been able to absorb. He's absorbed Hulk's energy, Sentry, a Cosmic Cube, etc..

8swords
can he absorb blaze' PS?

KingD19
I'm not sure the Penance Stare is absorbable. But he could absorb GR's energy and become a being made of hellfire, and I'm not sure if the stare would work on that.

tkitna
Creel is mentally weak. PS ftw.

The Sorrow
I wonder how absorbing the hellfire flames would affect the Penance Stare, without it I don't see Blaze winning this.

AlmightyKfish
How does AM's power work if he's absorbing something that his opponent can manipulate? Like if he absorbed hellfire as he would, would Johnny be able to manipulate his hellfire form seeing as Johnny can manipulate hellfire?

Either way, I have the feeling the PS would end this once Creel runs in close.

KingD19
When he absorbs something, he remains in full control even if someone else has specific control of whatever he became. Like if he absorbed fire, Pyro wouldn't be able to manipulate him.

And if he fights like the dumbass he usually fights like, a Penance Stare could end it. Unless Blaze tries to use a Hellfire attack first. Then the chance that it would work on a being made of Hellfire is debatable.

guy222
what is creel gonna do to one who has defeated mephisto

blaze in a stomp

KingD19
Creel has taken it to Hulk, has taken it to Sentry, has absorbed a Cosmic Cube and more. He has the potential to win, he just has to be creative. Which of course won't happen if he fights dumb like usual.

And beating Mephisto is no big deal.

Kazenji
^

How about going having a fight with a rogue angel that can reshape the world?

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
When he absorbs something, he remains in full control even if someone else has specific control of whatever he became. Like if he absorbed fire, Pyro wouldn't be able to manipulate him.
Where was this shown?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.