Absorbing Man vs. High Herald Team w/ a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Creel fights this high herald team

Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

The twist is that this isn't dumb creel. He has been given the intelligence and tactical planning of Thanos and the know-how to use it.

I've always thought that if creel were smart he could make an incredibly powerful villian. So how does he fare against this team, given his newfound intellect?

pym-ftw
What has he absorbed prior to the fight?

Turn bfr off

Rao Kal El
If He was smart he will be a much better character for sure.

godking
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Creel fights this high herald team

Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

The twist is that this isn't dumb creel. He has been given the intelligence and tactical planning of Thanos and the know-how to use it.

I've always thought that if creel were smart he could make an incredibly powerful villian. So how does he fare against this team, given his newfound intellect? He wins it if he chooses to attempt to ambush them which with Thanos intelligence and planning he could do.

If he is able to absorb silver surfer the fight is over.

Stoic
Originally posted by godking
He wins it if he chooses to attempt to ambush them which with Thanos intelligence and planning he could do.

If he is able to absorb silver surfer the fight is over.

If they all stand there and laugh while he samples the menu sure. Other than that, I can't see him conceivably beating this team, especially with Superman's knowledge of the Parasite, and Thor's prior knowledge of him in the works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.