Is DCnU Superman a Herald? Gauntlet Test.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
I think DCnU Superman now has enough feats to gauge his power level. He's tagged the Flash, broken GL constructs, read every medical book in seconds, etc. Is he a herald now? Let's see how he does in a gauntlet. He gets fully rested after each fight.

1. Captain America

2. The Thing

3. Iron Man

4. Professor Hulk

5. Ronan

6. Hercules (Classic, with Mace)

7. Current Hulk

7. Thor

8. Gladiator

a) Runs gauntlet in character

b) Runs gauntlet with CIS off

carver9
He stops at 4 and yes, he is a Herald.

Stoic
Professor Hulk would slap Ronan down, and has gone toe to toe with Thor, while Thor was going for the kill iirc. He would beat Hercules as well. Order is skewed.

Not enough in terms of showing to say he finishes, but I'd bet that he would either defeat most at the very least or be able to easily compete with the most powerful in this gauntlet.

Blight
Originally posted by Stoic
Professor Hulk would slap Ronan down, and has gone toe to toe with Thor, while Thor was going for the kill iirc. He would beat Hercules as well. Order is skewed.

Not enough in terms of showing to say he finishes, but I'd bet that he would either defeat most at the very least or be able to easily compete with the most powerful in this gauntlet.

Agreed.

DCnU Supes is showing some pretty good feats lately.

-Pr-
Yes, he's a herald.

CosmicComet
He's far faster than everyone in this thread--EXCEPT, Captain America.

SasuOna
Yeah DCnu Supes is rising the ranks. I think he'd make it pretty far due to the speed advantage. He stops at 7 imo

CosmicComet
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I think DCnU Superman now has enough feats to gauge his power level. He's tagged the Flash, broken GL constructs, read every medical book in seconds, etc. Is he a herald now? Let's see how he does in a gauntlet. He gets fully rested after each fight.

1. Captain America

2. The Thing

3. Iron Man

4. Professor Hulk

5. Ronan

6. Hercules (Classic, with Mace)

7. Current Hulk

7. Thor

8. Gladiator

a) Runs gauntlet in character

b) Runs gauntlet with CIS off

which 7? there are currently two.

vin

SquallX
I love what Morrison did in AC12, he made Clark learned to do in 5 minutes, what it takes a human to learn in 15 by just reading.

PillarofOsiris
Usually I hate Gladiator, but I think he's a bad match up for DCnU Superman currently, until we see some durability and strength feats from Superman.

trollfacejpg
IMO
A. Stops at thor
B. Stops at Gladiator

ColossusGrundy
Clears it and.......

Clears it.

(NOT easily, but he finishes it)

JakeTheBank
Stops at Thor.

Branlor Swift
Loses to Gladiator.

One shots Thor

h1a8
What's his best speed feats?

ares834
Whose? Superman's?

In AC #12 he read ever single medical book within 5 minutes.

h1a8
Originally posted by ares834
Whose? Superman's?

In AC #12 he read ever single medical book within 5 minutes.

That's not fast. Johnny Five can read it in seconds and then ask for more "Input Stephanie!"

But really what are his speed feats, movement wise (preferably in combat or reaction to things happening)?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
That's not fast. Johnny Five can read it in seconds and then ask for more "Input Stephanie!"

But really what are his speed feats, movement wise (preferably in combat or reaction to things happening)?

He tagged the Flash. The Flash was shocked and said he's never been hit before.

Colossus-Big C
Lol at "tagging flash" flash was dancing circles around him superman just timed his "flick right"

Imo it seems flash slowed down or even stopped after he dodged supermans punch, then superman flicked his finger and hit flash

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol at "tagging flash" flash was dancing circles around him superman just timed his "flick right"

Imo it seems flash slowed down or even stopped after he dodged supermans punch, then superman flicked his finger and hit flash

If Black Adam had done it, you would have said it was Flash's fastest run ever.

What-the-crap-ever it was pretty dang impressive to Flash, so it doesn't take away from Supes' speed.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
If Black Adam had done it, you would have said it was Flash's fastest run ever.

What-the-crap-ever it was pretty dang impressive to Flash, so it doesn't take away from Supes' speed. No I wouldnt have.

ColossusGrundy
No I wouldnt have.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.........

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure......... Whats the point though? Black Adam> Superman so your point is moot confused

PillarofOsiris

You're right. I guess Batman could have done that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.