Ultimate meeting with Ultimate Prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers have both been notified that an evil threat from another universe is approaching. Both have been given a year's warning and a general description of the threat.

The description best given is that the creature is the worst of Darkseid, Thanos, Krona, Galactus, Doomsday and the Anti-Monitor wrapped into one being.

The informant also gave them each a device with which they could copy the abilities/characteristics of five characters from their respective universes to use to combat this threat.

The question is: Who would Batman absorb/copy from the DC Universe and how would he use them...............and............. Who would Captain America absorb/copy from the Marvel Universe and how would he use them?

ALSO: Given the description of the villain above, how successful would they each be?

Stipulation: The device only works on beings willing to go along with the process (i.e.: Cap couldn't very well copy Loki nor could Bats copy Bizarro) it will have to be someone they both know and are on decent terms with.

Abilities/characteristics are not limited by type, whether it be magical/physical/mental.

If this gets good, I'll add my own 2 cents in later.

Endless Mike
Cap tries to copy Squirrel Girl. The device overloads. So he copies LT instead.

pym-ftw
They can copy anyone?

Cap:

Dr. Nemesis, now he can discern weaknesses of his targets

Kl'rt, the FF powerset is godly

Northstar, he's gotta get around

Hulk, regenerate + power

Sebastian Shaw, just in case

pym-ftw
Bats:

Plastic man, superior defence

Cyborg, incase the enemy is a robot

Martian, best powerset HH minus surfer

Raven, Dark magic knowledge

Red Tornado to protect against fire

DarkSaint85
Batman:
Zauriel, for his magical/celestial tech knowledge. Or you could swap it out for Metron or one of the New Gods, point still stands.

Flash, for speed, both travelling and reflex.

Firestorm, for transmutation.

Zatanna, for her spellcasting ability and magical knowledge.

Lobo, for his regen. If Lobo says no, Mitch Shelley.

For Cap:
Mr Immortal (duh)
Reed Richards (knowledge and problem solving)
Sersi
Karnak
Quicksilver.

I think Batman gets further, but mainly because of his Flash level speed....

DarkSaint85
As for what either of them would do, they'll pull deus ex devices out of their asses at lightspeed to defeat the threat. Matter manip should mean they can create whatever they want whenever they want, and their durability should mean they can tank whatever comes their way.

Although I'm not sure about Batman's durability, however. But he has Flash speed so should be OK.

Maybe replace Quicksilver with Northstar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.